Tabloid Tribune #163 - An NPO/MK Annoucement

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, many of our lower-tier nations have been facing formerly large NPO nations that possess a full complement of economic wonders, military wonders and nuclear weapons. We knew going in what the consequences would be, so this really comes as no surprise.

If, however, the upper-tier of Pacifica would like to grace our own upper-tier with a few declarations of war, I'm sure we would be pleased to provide instruction on how to fight a war against more evenly-matched opponents.

On, and congratulations to your new Empress. As she was the blustering fool whose overweening sense of self-importance nearly provoked a declaration of war from NoR in the middle of the Karma Conflict, I am sure she will be the ideal person to show the tact and humility that will be required to bring this conflict to a speedy resolution.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1301761143' post='2682885']
Sadly, many of our lower-tier nations have been facing formerly large NPO nations that possess a full complement of economic wonders, military wonders and nuclear weapons. We knew going in what the consequences would be, so this really comes as no surprise.

If, however, the upper-tier of Pacifica would like to grace our own upper-tier with a few declarations of war, I'm sure we would be pleased to provide instruction on how to fight a war against more evenly-matched opponents.

On, and congratulations to your new Empress. As she was the blustering fool whose overweening sense of self-importance nearly provoked a declaration of war from NoR in the middle of the Karma Conflict, I am sure she will be the ideal person to show the tact and humility that will be required to bring this conflict to a speedy resolution.
[/quote]

Obviously your mother never taught you if you got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. I for one would love to see you come up with an argument (just one) that wasn't an echo of someone else. This great fear of the 19 NPO top teir is just hilarious. So was it tact or humility that NoR used to enter this war? Oh right, nevermind.

[/quote]

If you wanted an even, fair match, you came to the wrong war.

Sadly, many of our lower-tier nations have been facing formerly large NPO nations that possess a full complement of economic wonders, military wonders and nuclear weapons. We knew going in what the consequences would be, so this really comes as no surprise.[/quote]

That can't be right... any NPO nation with that many wonders and improvements is surely in peacemode.

[quote name='Sir Paul' timestamp='1301784044' post='2683090']
That can't be right... any NPO nation with that many wonders and improvements is surely in peacemode.
[/quote]
/me checks his nation and chuckles

[quote]Sadly, many of our lower-tier nations have been facing formerly large NPO nations that possess a full complement of economic wonders, military wonders and nuclear weapons. We knew going in what the consequences would be, so this really comes as no surprise.

On, and congratulations to your new Empress. As she was the blustering fool whose overweening sense of self-importance nearly provoked a declaration of war from NoR in the middle of the Karma Conflict, I am sure she will be the ideal person to show the tact and humility that will be required to bring this conflict to a speedy resolution.[/quote]

I'm fairly certain there is little more we can learn from you.

o/ Mary
o/ Brehon
o/ Pacifica

Excellent read comrade.

[/quote]

It is always good reading the opinion of the man that is the epitome of morality, chivalry and of course double standards in the Planet Bob. In general I think that the opinion of a man is as good as his consistency, and yours consistency is close to nonexistent. The quality of your reasoning is approaching the one of a long lost resident of planet Bob, Andaras.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1301790948' post='2683156']
I'm fairly certain there is little more we can learn from you.
[/quote]

Indeed, we can learn how you can put your tail between your legs when your alliance is facing a tough war, how you can bite the hand that feeds you and numerous other qualities that can make your alliance explode several times. Of course the most significant lesson that they can teach us is how to always blame somebody else for your own failure.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1301726152' post='2682761']
CN: Still seeing female alliance leadership as a joke.
[/quote]

I think it is time for CN to feel what female leadership means.

[quote name='Sir Paul' timestamp='1301784044' post='2683090']
[/quote]
You crack me up. A great read, thank you.

Congratulations to the new emperor and the Order.

Edited by Grabem

[quote name='JustIncredible' timestamp='1301811805' post='2683326']
Congrats on the New Emperor.. or Empress.. which shall she be referred to?

and as always, great read Sir Paul.
[/quote]

She is the Emperor. I've been told not to call her Empress.