Tabloid Tribune #163 - An NPO/MK Annoucement

[b][size=6][color=red]The Tabloid Tribune[/size][/b][/color]
[b]One Step Ahead of the Truth[/b]
Since September 2003

[i]Issue #163 - World Edition[/i]

[size=5][b]Cortath Resigns![/b][/size]
[URL=http://img690.imageshack.us/i/nixonresigns.jpg/][IMG]http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1795/nixonresigns.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[i]Our national nightmare is over[/i]

[b]FRANCOGRAD[/B]: In a move praised by all corners of the Cyberverse, the failed Emperorship of Blackbird has finally come to a close. Pacificans from the North, South, East and West gathered at the Body Republic to celebrate the dethroning of the disgraced Premier.

Cortath offered no excuses for his behavior, which included growing the Order beyond the Doomhouse-approved NS cap, uniting the Red Sphere alliances, improving relations with NPO-detractors such as Schattenmann and ensuring no foreign army would every have a legitimate [i]casus belli[/i] against Pacifica.

Fleeing the responsibilities laid at his feet which he was completely incapable of meeting, his final act as Emperor was to appoint Mary the Fantabulous as the fifth Emperor of the New Pacific Order. Said Cortath of Ms. Fantabulous:

“Give to my Regent your sovereignty, and she shall protect it. Give to her your loyalty, and she shall cherish it. Give to her your wisdom, and she shall unite in our meritocratic traditions.”

Or, as put by Sardonic, “Give me a BREAK.” For her part, Mary, the Fifth Emperor of the New Pacific Order and first Dragon Emperor, graciously excused the previous Emperor’s behavior in her speech to the Body Republic:

“Comrades, we were attacked because we failed to reach out to Doomhouse. When they attacked our trading partners and tried to destroy the red sphere that was just their way of breaking the ice. My predecessor misinterpreted that as a slap in the face of our alliance, but I see it as a hand of friendship extended to Pacifica.”

The Dragon Emperor finished remarks by telling the Body Republic that “I am not a person of many words, but I am one of action. Together, ever forward Pacifica.” The Emperor’s first action was to promote Internal Affairs Imperial Officer Brehon to the post of Regent, where he is currently working to improve relations with the honorable alliances of Umbrella, Mushroom Kingdom, and GOONS.
-----
Written by Sir Paul
The Tabloid Tribune - One step ahead of the Truth
Magnificently a member of MMM

[size=5][b]NPO Celebrates Secret Alliance with NoR[/b][/size]
[URL=http://img52.imageshack.us/i/klemperer.jpg/][IMG]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9262/klemperer.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[i]Nemhauser, staunch supporter of Pacifica[/i]

[b]BERLIN, Nordreich[/B]: Starting with Ivan Moldavi, The New Pacific Order has traditionally had positive relations with the Germanic nationalist alliances in the cyberverse. Today is no exception as the Dragon Emperor Mary the Fantabulous has decided to publically announce the secret alliance between the Order and the Nordreich. Said the Emperor:

“While my Imperial Officers advised me against public disclosure, I believe that honesty will be the only option for the Order. Besides, there is no way that this could stay secret due to NoR’s explicit aid during our conflict with Doomhouse.”

Indeed, NoR forces have been invaluable in the Pacifican-Doomhouse war, filling defensive slots and providing funding for the war effort. Said Charles Steward of his NoR opponent, “he persists in attacking my nation day after day dumping 2 million from failed GAs on my nation's battlefields and that is before I loot another 2 million in my victorious ground assaults.” Axel3200 noted that “currently have a defensive (note: [i]defensive[/i]) war with a NoR target that has never attacked me.”

Spirits are high on the German “front” and the Order thanks everyone over at Nordriech for helping the New Pacific Order in its time of need.
-----
Written by Sir Paul

[size=5][b]Pacifica Declares War on NADC[/size][/b]
[URL=http://img12.imageshack.us/i/brillianty.jpg/][IMG]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4563/brillianty.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[i]End the war by expanding the conflict? BRILLIANT![/i]

[b]FRANCOGRAD[/b]: Following Sardonic's and Ardus's impeccable logic, the New Pacific Order has followed in the footsteps of [s][color=red]i[/s][/color]FOK and VE and declared war on NADC. Said Regent Brehon, “In an effort to start improving relations between Doomhouse and the Order, we thought we would declare war on NADC, since apparently that will make the war end faster.” Indeed, it seems that now with the Polaris front closed off, all those alliances can now be put onto the Pacifican front to make sure the Pacificans don’t interfere with the war on Polaris. However, despite the forces available, the war continues. Said Sardonic “I don’t understand. I keep putting more nations at war, but the war is not getting smaller, it’s getting larger.”

The Order, in order to create order, ordered Order ordinance over ordinary objectives over there. An NADC spokesperson welcomed the war. “We, as steadfast allies of Pacifica, are looking forward to ending this war soon. By having even more alliances at war with us, we know peace is just around the corner. Besides, I’m sure that while NPO and DH are coordinating attacks on our nations, having them work together for a common cause will help heal the gaping scar on Archon’s heart that leads him to declare war on the NPO for the reason of just because.”

[URL=http://img717.imageshack.us/i/grinchheart.jpg/][IMG]http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/5769/grinchheart.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[i]The real cause of the war.[/i]

As Pacificans leave key defensive posts to rush forward on their new offensive, NoR promised a massive push in areas where Order troops were vacating. Said Nemhauser, “That’s a promise you can take to the bank.”
-----
Written by Sir Paul

Edited by Sir Paul

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]Cortath offered no excuses for his behavior, which included growing the Order beyond the Doomhouse-approved NS cap, uniting the Red Sphere alliances, improving relations with NPO-detractors such as Schattenmann and ensuring no foreign army would every have a legitimate casus belli against Pacifica. [/quote]

Best part :laugh: , nice read!

Congratulations to Emperor Mary!!

No one is more qualified to lead Pacifica, and I look forward to the fruits of your leadership bringing NPO into a new era.

o/ Emperor Mary the Fantabulous
o/ Imperator Emeritus Cortath
o/ Pacifica

Thank admin Cortath is gone!!!!! I'll serve Brehon and Mary to the best of my abilities as Imperial Adviser on the issue of disbandment. Hopefully, the new regime will heed my advice more often. Had you taken my advice earlier then you would have never been under attack by anyone ever again.

Seriously, Congrats to Brehon he seems cool. Also I am seriously glad Cortath is gone.

o/ secret ally NoR

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1301726152' post='2682761']
CN: Still seeing female alliance leadership as a joke.
[/quote]

Aside loving our dear Dragon Emper[b]or[/b], we're usually !@#$@#$ afraid of our female leader[b]s[/b] going on rampage on us. :ph34r:

Edited by alyster

[quote]Indeed, it seems that now with the Polaris front closed off, all those alliances can now be put onto the Pacifican front to make sure the Pacificans don’t interfere with the war on Polaris.
[/quote]

A grand strategy.

[QUOTE]Following Sardonic’s and Ardus’s impeccable logic, the New Pacific Order has followed in the footsteps of [b]iFOK[/b] and VE and declared war on NADC. Said Regent Brehon, “In an effort to start improving relations between Doomhouse and the Order, we thought we would declare war on NADC, since apparently that will make the war end faster.” [/QUOTE]
Actually it's FOK and not iFOK who is in war with NADC and TSI http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=FOK&anyallexact=exact

iFOK has other plans.

[quote name='Sir Paul' timestamp='1301722489' post='2682729']
Indeed, it seems that now with the Polaris front closed off, all those alliances can now be put onto the Pacifican front to make sure the Pacificans don’t interfere with the war on Polaris.[/quote]
That's my understanding of it.