1083 Days

Galamoth

[img]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2072/tradese.jpg[/img]

More or less this is a salute to 3 great members of this community who have held trades for a very long time with me. Unfortunately, come tomorrow, I will be joining a trade circle which means that these long standing trades between nations will no longer be active.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1301752811' post='2682843']
Trade circles are evil. Why anyone would forsake a 3 year trading relationship to join one is entirely beyond me.
[/quote]

I agree. I've had one trade for 1246 days, unless he deletes I'll never drop him for a trade circle. We exchange PMs every 6 months or so and that's it. But the trade is a link to a simpler time.

As a member of said trade circle, I feel honored to have a trade partner as reliable as Galamoth. 1000+ days of trade is quite a milestone for anyone, and I could only hope to reach such a stat with any of my new trade partners.
The biggest advantage I see to being a member of a trade circle is the shared responsibility of all the members to find a replacement should one happen to leave for any reason at any time.

Time and Admin willing, Galamoth, 1000+ days of trade can be reached again.

[quote name='Baphomet' timestamp='1302050785' post='2685106']
The biggest advantage I see to being a member of a trade circle is the shared responsibility of all the members to find a replacement should one happen to leave for any reason at any time.[/quote]

Is it really that much easier to find one person who will drop all their trades for this circle, than for each of you to find a replacement trade that works for you?