NOT TODAY OF ALL DAYS

Heyman

April !#!&$ Day  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1301643625' post='2682051']
It's March 32 today and thats all I have to say.
[/quote]

I had an uncle who, swear to god, proposed to his wife on February 30th.

When people asked him when he was going to propose to his long-time girlfriend, he'd tell them "February 30th". After a while, the townspeople got into contact with the governor, who proclaimed that in that particular town, March 1st would be known as February 30th.

Also, boo April Fools Day :(

QQ more. You're not obligated to read them, so stop your whining. All you're doing is just creating yet [i]another[/i] useless thread, contributing to the exact same thing that you are spouting against. Every year people !@#$%* and moan about the April's Fools jokes, which begs the question: if [i]they[/i] aren't being funny, then let's see what [i]you[/i] got funny guy.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1301676557' post='2682239']
QQ more. You're not obligated to read them, so stop your whining. All you're doing is just creating yet [i]another[/i] useless thread, contributing to the exact same thing that you are spouting against. Every year people !@#$%* and moan about the April's Fools jokes, which begs the question: if [i]they[/i] aren't being funny, then let's see what [i]you[/i] got funny guy.
[/quote]

[Funny Joke]

There.

The Lucky Star one was set up fairly well -- given that a handful of people involved were wearing Lucky Star sigs for a week or two prior -- even if it wasn't particularly believable.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1301683788' post='2682339']
The Lucky Star one was set up fairly well -- given that a handful of people involved were wearing Lucky Star sigs for a week or two prior -- even if it wasn't particularly believable.
[/quote]

The best time to declare an unbelievable bloc is on the day it'd be least believed. (or perhaps after a war ends, not a great idea tying a MADP right in the middle of a war)