World Freedom Network Relaunch

Triyun

[center][size="7"]The Glenn Beck Show[/size]

[img]http://imgs.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/ybenjamin/2009/09/06/glenn_beck-in-hospital325x243.jpg[/img][/center]

Hey friends! I'm broadcasting from undercover in the Athenian Federation. I'm coming to you live today because I've found out the truth. And I'm very scared, and you should be too! As I've subsisted these past several months on a diet of gold and freeze dried food from dubious sources I have come upon a remarkable discovery.

What you see is live footage of Athenians sacrificing good god fearing christian babies to their pagan god:

[img]http://illuminatimatrix.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/bohemian-grove-colour.gif[/img]

Why are they sacrificing them you may ask? Because they want your gold!

You see Gold is one letter from God, and we know how those secular communist pagans feel about god. They hate him! They can't stand him. Because God is freedom. Without God you have no freedom. And they know you can't have Freedom and a Caliphate!

Thats what this is all leading too. A Caliphate. And its happening! I was just in Rome, and I had to go to the hospital because I had to drink my own urine since the water there has flouride in it. And I didn't have to pay! They want me to coax us into thinking free health care is something which we need! They want you to become dependent on them!

Well I say no! WAKE UP AMERICA! WAKE UP! YOU ARE LOSING YOUR REPUBLIC!