Europa Announcement

[center][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/Europabanner-1.png[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][font="Verdana"][size="2"][i]Here we stand
World's apart, hearts broken in two
Sleepless nights
Losing ground
I'm reaching for you[/i][/size][/font][/center][center][b][font="Verdana"][size="2"][i]
[/i][/size][/font][/b][/center][center][font="Verdana"][size="2"]Europa has her roots. She has her past and her friends. Since we (some of our government) first signed treaties as CNE, NATO has been one of our allies. This carried through to TCW, UCN, and finally to Europa. Unfortunately, not all relationships are meant to last. Two days ago, we gave notice that we would be cancelling the ODP Treaty of Billy Mays with NATO. The reason for the cancellation is simple: Our overlords, GOONS, have demanded that we cancel the treaty or face annihilation. [/size][/font][/center][center] [/center][center][font="Verdana"][size="2"]No, not really. The reasons were conveyed in private, but basically amount to gradual drifting apart. [/size][/font][/center][center][font="Verdana"][size="2"][i]
[/i][/size][/font][/center][center][font="Verdana"][size="2"][i]If he ever hurts you
True love won't desert you
You know I still love you
Though we touched and went our separate ways[/i][/size][/font][/center][center][font="Verdana"][size="2"][i]
[/i][/size][/font][/center][center][font="Verdana"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="3"][center][font="Verdana"][size="2"][size="2"]Make no mistake, we still love NATO and regardless of a treaty won't appreciate people hurting them. We simply do not see a need for this treaty to be on paper any longer. [/size][/size][/font][/center]
[/size][/font][/size][/font][/center]
[font="Verdana"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][center][font="Verdana"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="3"][font="Verdana"][size="2"][size="2"]So, with a heavy heart, [b]I hereby declare The Treaty of Billy Mays null and void[/b]. Have a great day, ignore my sarcasm above and blame whomever you'd like. [/size][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/center][/size][/font][font="Verdana"][i][font="Verdana"][center]
[/center][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][center][font="Verdana"][size="3"][i][font="Verdana"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][size="2"][size="2"]o/ NATO[/size][/size][/size][/font][/font][/i][/size][/font][/center][/size][/font][/size][/font][/i][/font][font="Verdana"][i][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][center][size="3"][i][font="Verdana"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][size="2"][size="2"]o/ Europa[/size][/size][/size][/font][/font][/i][/size][/center][/size][/font][/i][/font][center][b][font="Verdana"][size="2"][i]
[/i][/size][/font][/b][/center][center][b][font="Verdana"][size="2"][i]
[/i][/size][/font][/b][/center]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1301546286' post='2681198']
Well if i was an infra hugging coward i'd jump to the winning side too
[/quote]

You'll never defeat HeroofTime, not even with this brand of nonsense.

[/quote]

Disregard our other treaties, our single treaty with DH, and our jumping headfirst into a war with ODN about four months ago.

Undoubtedly this is due to :(( GOONS :((

Edit: upon actually reading the announcement, I saw that it is indeed due to :(( GOONS :((. Damn you, :(( GOONS :((, for clearing up the treaty web bit by bit.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1301546685' post='2681211']
GOONS voted to cancel this treaty 20 to 4.

Good luck to Europa and NATO in moving forward. Always sad when friends drift apart.
[/quote]

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk.

It was clearly 21 to 3. Duh. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

[/quote]
You must work hard to be wrong about literally everything. Europa are now cowards, they shed a great deal of blood in the semi-recent NEW conflict if you'll recall.

I remember a time when you were good friends with NATO and even NSO. How times change so quickly.

Also, literally gOoNs talked out their asses to get Europa.

Edited by Jrenster

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1301551229' post='2681260']
I remember a time when you were good friends with NATO and even NSO. How times change so quickly.

[/quote]

Yeah, now gOoNs are good friends with NSO and Europa. Our asses primarily speak vowels, although I've heard Sard's can say 'I love you' if you get him drunk enough.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1301551229' post='2681260']

[/quote]

We had our treaty with NATO which was canceled in this thread, but we've never had formal ties to NSO. FEAR was in a bloc with both of them, but Europa never joined IC. FEAR is what Europa would be if we cared, pretty much.

[quote name='Ying Yang Mafia' timestamp='1301546494' post='2681206']
They're doing their best to emulate Nordreich.
[/quote]
[img]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/popcorn_2.gif[/img]
Help some brotha's out, give us more popcorn.

Also, I like Europa, especially Snow Wolf. :awesome:

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I've not had the pleasure of being able to speak to Europa, but yeah, you're wrong. The whole NEW thing, blah blah blah. A coward wouldn't have jumped into that war. It takes a lot of dedication to a friend to jump in and help them defend their insanely stupid friend. So, yeah, you're wrong.[/color]

[/quote]

There's a winning side?

And unless Chax does something incredibly stupid, we won't be on any side.

Sad to see a treaty go, but unless they're worth keeping apart from the formalities, then so be it.