Announcement from Blue Heaven

kitex

Roger Smith came onto the television screen.

"Just moments ago, the Parliament building, a small elementary school, and a mall was bombed by an unknown source, currently we are still investigating. The bombing severely damaged the Parliament building itself and killed a total of 150 people. It seems that the plane flew low, as to not be detected by radar and evade our anti-aircraft defenses.

As of now, the attack seems to have come from the Commonwealth of Canada, though I hope this is not true. Just a few days ago they gave us back what was our historical lands and signed a Non-Aggression Pact and Free Trade Agreement between our two nations.

As of now, the military is moving to close all borders and the Airforce has begun AWACS over the entire nation. Our air defense are on the utmost readiness. We are currently accepting any and all investigation help.

Let it be known that we [i]will[/i] find out who these people are and they will be bought to justice."

Edited by kitex

[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1301496491' post='2680650']
We are deeply saddened to here of this horrific attack on a peaceful nation.

Should require any assistance with an investigation we would be more than willing to send a team to you to attempt to determine exactly what happened.

~Simon Pegg
[/quote]

"We would gladly accept the assistance."

[quote name='kitex' timestamp='1301496739' post='2680651']
"We would gladly accept the assistance."
[/quote]
We shall send all the help we can immediately.

100 men were loaded onto military transports with all the equipment they would need. They were a mixture of Avionics Experts, Crash Experts, Chemists, Forensics Teams, Ballistics Teams and Explosive Ordinance Experts.

They would arrive in several hours.

The Commonwealth of Canada denies any involvemnet with the attacks,we would NEVER attack unarmed innocent civilians and we are willing to cooperate with any Blue Haven investigation.

***CLASSIFIED***

In case of war with Blue Haven; Task Force Arrowhead, the Canadian Dragoons Regiment,the Nunavut Regiment, elements of the 1st Artillary Regiment and the The Aviation Regiment have moved close to the border and have been put on high alert. All forces have moved to DEFCON 3.

Edited by Chernarussia

[quote name='Chernarussia' timestamp='1301517725' post='2680849']
The Commonwealth of Canada denies any involvemnet with the attacks,we would NEVER attack unarmed innocent civilians and we are willing to cooperate with any Blue Heaven investigation.

***CLASSIFIED***

In case of war with Blue Haven; Task Force Arrowhead, the Canadian Dragoons Regiment,the Nunavut Regiment, elements of the 1st Artillary Regiment and the The Aviation Regiment have moved close to the border and have been put on high alert. All forces have moved to DEFCON 3.
[/quote]

"We would like you to send over an investigation team as to help us discover who did these horrible attacks."

OOC: So, this happened one of two ways... either the plane flew high enough over my protectorate that it was picked up on RADAR but not shot at (not a ton of resources up there) OR it skimmed low over my protectorate the whole way, WOULD have been shot at, and even if it had made it through would have crashed into Hudson Bay due to lack of fuel. Since the attack actually happened, I'm assuming it flew high until a point near Blue Heaven, dove down, and then back up for the attack. Only plausible way it would have happened. Though I am not a fan of not being allowed to respond to a rogue warplane being flown over my territory.

IC:

The single plane had caught the attention of RADAR operations in the Imperial protectorate. They had tracked it from Canadian lands all the way to Blue Heaven. After the destruction there, they immediately forwarded the logs to Imperial High Command. Emperor Atkinson was quickly briefed and a statement was issues.

[b]***OFFICIAL IMPERIAL STATEMENT***[/b]

We are shocked and saddened by the distasetful and disgraceful attack on Blue Heaven. However, we do have some news that may help discover who is at fault, here. Attached to this message are RADAR logs, clearly depicting the fighter jet, which does fit the cross-section of the F-16E the Canadians claim they are missing, leaving Canadian airspace and flying over Imperial protectorate space before dropping off the RADAR in the Hudson Bay near Blue Heaven.

While this data would seem to implicate the Canadians, I would ask the world to take a closer look at the pilot's flight habits and trajectory. Being a former pilot myself, I have. This was a very skilled pilot, one who was able to evade our defenses by flying very high over our protectorate, but then hug the tree line near Blue Heaven to avoid all detection until just before he struck. This was not the work of a pilot just learning to fly. This was not the work of a nation that does not even have a proper Air Force as of yet.

While it is certain where this attack originated from, I highly doubt they are the perpetrators of this attack.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1301531921' post='2681000']
OOC: So, this happened one of two ways... either the plane flew high enough over my protectorate that it was picked up on RADAR but not shot at (not a ton of resources up there) OR it skimmed low over my protectorate the whole way, WOULD have been shot at, and even if it had made it through would have crashed into Hudson Bay due to lack of fuel. Since the attack actually happened, I'm assuming it flew high until a point near Blue Heaven, dove down, and then back up for the attack. Only plausible way it would have happened. Though I am not a fan of not being allowed to respond to a rogue warplane being flown over my territory.

IC:

The single plane had caught the attention of RADAR operations in the Imperial protectorate. They had tracked it from Canadian lands all the way to Blue Heaven. After the destruction there, they immediately forwarded the logs to Imperial High Command. Emperor Atkinson was quickly briefed and a statement was issues.

We are shocked and saddened by the distasetful and disgraceful attack on Blue Heaven. However, we do have some news that may help discover who is at fault, here. Attached to this message are RADAR logs, clearly depicting the fighter jet, which does fit the cross-section of the F-16E the Canadians claim they are missing, leaving Canadian airspace and flying over Imperial protectorate space before dropping off the RADAR in the Hudson Bay near Blue Heaven.

While this data would seem to implicate the Canadians, I would ask the world to take a closer look at the pilot's flight habits and trajectory. Being a former pilot myself, I have. This was a very skilled pilot, one who was able to evade our defenses by flying very high over our protectorate, but then hug the tree line near Blue Heaven to avoid all detection until just before he struck. This was not the work of a pilot just learning to fly. This was not the work of a nation that does not even have a proper Air Force as of yet.

While it is certain where this attack originated from, I highly doubt they are the perpetrators of this attack.
[/quote]

OoC: No, I annexed nunavut, so I imagine zoot would have the pilot fly that way. (Its the resault of his spy rolls)

OOC
Aye, a land deal between kitex and Cherna mean they share a common land border.
Didn't go over your protectorate/lands PI.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84952&view=findpost&p=2680634
Post link.

Edited by Zoot Zoot

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1301535201' post='2681047']
OOC: I'm not seeing RP for this land deal anywhere. I've only seen posts in the map thread, which do not count if they are not RP'd out.
[/quote]
OoC:
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=100355

'ere you go

Edited by Chernarussia

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1301535201' post='2681047']
OOC: I'm not seeing RP for this land deal anywhere. I've only seen posts in the map thread, which do not count if they are not RP'd out.
[/quote]

OOC
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=100355&pid=2680289&st=0&#entry2680289

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1301531921' post='2681000']

IC:

We are shocked and saddened by the distasteful and disgraceful attack on Blue Heaven. However, we do have some news that may help discover who is at fault, here. Attached to this message are RADAR logs, clearly depicting the fighter jet, which does fit the cross-section of the F-16E the Canadians claim they are missing, leaving Canadian airspace and flying over Imperial protectorate space before dropping off the RADAR in the Hudson Bay near Blue Heaven.

[/quote]

"We thank the Empire for its bringing to light of this important information."

***In Blue Heaven****

The investigators began looking at the craters that were left and the wreckage. They soon came across a vertical stabilizer, which had the ensign of the Commonwealth's Air Force on it. This was kept separate from the other wreckage. There was still serious doubt that the Commonwealth had done anything, seeing as how they didn't even have a legitimate air force.