LEFT Marches On!

iamwalrus

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1301571309' post='2681332']
I didn't 'throw RE into this.'

You did....or [i]somebody[/i] did.

Actions speak louder than words. It's a little late to backpeddle now in my opinion. Sometimes you have to sleep in the bed you made even if you don't like it.
[/quote]

What am i back peddling from exactly?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1301571309' post='2681332']
I didn't 'throw RE into this.'

You did....or [i]somebody[/i] did.

Actions speak louder than words. It's a little late to backpeddle now in my opinion. Sometimes you have to sleep in the bed you made even if you don't like it.
[/quote]
Actions speak louder than words? OH I know, you already did this, selling off infra to avoid a nuke?! Now I know what your talking about! OP is smart not cowards. *dies laughing* ( shoot it's not April fools yet :D)
@All of left: congrats you declared when the heavy hitting was done, your smart ( Still not april fools? )

[quote name='KaminaSama' timestamp='1301598729' post='2681543']
Actions speak louder than words? OH I know, you already did this, selling off infra to avoid a nuke?! Now I know what your talking about! OP is smart not cowards. *dies laughing* ( shoot it's not April fools yet :D)
@All of left: congrats you declared when the heavy hitting was done, your smart ( Still not april fools? )
[/quote]

I suggest that you include your TE nation name in your profile so as not to be in violation of the forum rules. ;)

And who are you saying sold off Infra to avoid a nuke?

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[/quote]

Looking at the massive nations in range of me, I'd say there's quite a bit of heavy hitting to be done.

Also, two POW's for me! Woohoo! And a message loaded with expletives.
:wub: you too GeneralVanDurmeI

Now I have to go attack some real G-6ers.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1301618904' post='2681756']
Looking at the massive nations in range of me, I'd say there's quite a bit of heavy hitting to be done.

[/quote]
I just noticed that and chuckled a little bit :P Seriously though, turning ghosts into prisoners of war? I'm not even sure why you all wasted slots on people that were on an applicant AA for over 3 weeks, no wars and no war preparation for that matter. Waste of your resources ya know <_<

[/quote]

I actually think that you have to have a VALID TE nation in your profile to avoid problems. ;)

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301600387' post='2681557']
I suggest that you include your TE nation name in your profile so as not to be in violation of the forum rules. ;)

And who are you saying sold off Infra to avoid a nuke?
[/quote]

Uhm no, Jugland sold infra to avoid a nuke.

Also, (OOC: I believe if your nation/ruler name is the same as your forum profile name, you don't need to change it./OOC)

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301625615' post='2681862']
Uhm no, Jugland sold infra to avoid a nuke. - [b]You base that on what? And how so? And why was the poster claiming that Hal sold off infra to avoid a nuke?[/b]

Also, (OOC: I believe if your nation/ruler name is the same as your forum profile name, you don't need to change it./OOC) - [b]Nope. Don't think so. You still need to have it in your profile. [/b]

[/quote]

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1301618904' post='2681756']

[/quote]
Make sure to report the guy, they have certainly been doing it to us.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1301624669' post='2681850']
Inability to see things doesn't mean they aren't there.
[/quote]

Seeing as Stelios is RE Gov he knows about it a bit more then you do.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301624749' post='2681851']
I actually think that you have to have a VALID TE nation in your profile to avoid problems. ;)
[/quote]

you are stretching it ain't ya? this is not the area for that anyways. also, his CN:TE nation name is missing a single letter. i think you need to get a new hobby mate.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301631061' post='2681915']
you are stretching it ain't ya? this is not the area for that anyways. also, his CN:TE nation name is missing a single letter. i think you need to get a new hobby mate.
[/quote]

You came to the game late on this.

Just move on. ;)

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1301623153' post='2681805']
I'm not even sure why you all wasted slots on people that were on an applicant AA for over 3 weeks, no wars and no war preparation for that matter. Waste of your resources ya know <_<
[/quote]

I believe I already explained why I was at war with applicants (hint: it wasn't intentional, I'm just a dunce). Anyway, the two POWs turn this into a moral victory, regardless of how much damage I take, so I'm happy with it.