Moon is full, never seems to change.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1301424870' post='2680046']
Boy you can tell GOONS are feeling those nukes! What a crybaby mess. Just remember though, everything you post matters to somebody and those it hurts cry the loudest. Those of you who I am speaking about know who you are...
[/quote]

You can nuke in peace mode now?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1301431442' post='2680118']
Irrelevant alliances will always claim that they never intended to be. What are they supposed to claim? "Yeah, we wanted to be relevant but failed. Oh well." Congrats either way though ...

Also: I love watching horrid posters slapfight. New Frontier vs. Judge X and memoryproblems should make for at least three more pages of amusement.
[/quote]

I don't know, I think if you want to say that somebody has failed, you would need to look at what they've attempted.

We haven't recruited in an effort to boost our numbers (although we didn't set out intending not to recruit, and I'm not saying we won't someday, our stance from the onset was that we wouldn't recruit until we put the basic internal infrastructure in place to provide new members with the kind of services, support and dedication that they need. I don't believe in bringing members in to boost our power and then failing them by not giving them the tools they need to succeed. There are alot of alliances out there that DoE, recruit right off the bat and then really fail to give their members anything, whats admirable about that? And it just took alot longer to get to that point then I had anticipated. I'll admit that I procrastinated alot, but it happens.

Past that, contrary to the actions of some alliances, we haven't posted a million announcements, aside from a few minor treaties, the only things we have ever posted were the DoE, an announcement when we moved to the white team, and now this thread.

At any rate, it wouldn't be a "horrid poster slapfight" without Van Hoo stopping by to add his scrambled and unintelligible insight.

Whats that saying, oh yeah, "Now its a party".

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='Zarfef' timestamp='1301431135' post='2680116']
*Looks at nukes* Oh how I wish to launch thee.
[/quote]

You know, if you want to make threats, its generally more intimidating to be out of peace mode.

Besides what's a few more nukes? I've eaten 17 this war alone.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1301400308' post='2679869']
Yet the avg NS for the alliance is still one of the lowest among all alliances, despite all the aid that gets pumped into them to keep them able to fight and all the reps they ask after every conflict they get in. If by GOONS doing more you mean them attacking more unaligned nations instead of building up their nations efficiently between wars, then they might do more pointless stuff to get on the nerves of other nations. Although they don't accomplish anything worthwhile in doing so.
[/quote]

Average NS: The Greatest indicator of alliance importance since 2011

All hail our Creole, OBR, and Neutral overlords

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1301431442' post='2680118']
Irrelevant alliances will always claim that they never intended to be. What are they supposed to claim? "Yeah, we wanted to be relevant but failed. Oh well." Congrats either way though ...

Also: I love watching horrid posters slapfight. New Frontier vs. Judge X and memoryproblems should make for at least three more pages of amusement.
[/quote]
Nobody(not even HoT), can beat me at terrible posting when I want to be bad. I also have not been in peace mode for a month and only rolled in and out to replenish(due to GOONS ineptness. Stuck with Athens now.) and was never there more than 5 days this whole conflict. If you are willing to pay I can make a post that will Stir all of the OWF for at least 20-30 pages...

[quote name='Deki' timestamp='1301432159' post='2680129']
You can nuke in peace mode now?
[/quote]

You've got to ask yourself, when staggering somebody is a pretty common war tactic when you have the means to do it, why have I been able to get into peace mode not once, but twice?

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1301441538' post='2680236']
You've got to ask yourself, when staggering somebody is a pretty common war tactic when you have the means to do it, why have I been able to get into peace mode not once, but twice?
[/quote]

Obviously because staggering is hard.

Congrats on your first year, may you have many more.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1301424870' post='2680046']
Boy you can tell GOONS are feeling those nukes! What a crybaby mess. Just remember though, everything you post matters to somebody and those it hurts cry the loudest. Those of you who I am speaking about know who you are...
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]If you think this microalliance is bothering GOONS then you really are mistaken. I was saying this in NSO (I sill am in NSO for the record - my membership in GOONS is dual with my membership in NSO) as well. GOONS does not mind war. GOONS lives for it, and tears. GOONS is thriving in the war, and when it ends will lose at least a hundred members to boredom. So please, stop with the "GOONS is getting war butthurt" jib.

Listen, I know that you're at war with GOONS, and that some trash talking is to be expected. I take part in it at well, and I am not opposed to people trash talking. But please, for all our sakes, refrain from resorting to the insanely stupid. Clever bites I welcome, but the stupid comment.... Please, just stop.[/color]

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1301440228' post='2680217']
Nobody(not even HoT), can beat me at terrible posting when I want to be bad. I also have not been in peace mode for a month and only rolled in and out to replenish(due to GOONS ineptness. Stuck with Athens now.) and was never there more than 5 days this whole conflict. If you are willing to pay I can make a post that will Stir all of the OWF for at least 20-30 pages...
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Being terrible is not something to revel or be proud of. Also, "stir" is not the right term. "Point and laugh" would be far more appropriate.

Anyway, military prowess. I'm impressed. You're a real legend.[/color]

[quote name='Zarfef' timestamp='1301400122' post='2679868']
[color=Blue]RV, that post was comical - I could almost see you typing away in a spazmy fit because they buzzed you.[/color]
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Spazmy fit? No. I simply put in the effort this guy is worth, which isn't much. I knew it was a pretty terrible post, but I didn't really care to make it any better. I simply couldn't muster the desire to make it better.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1301462654' post='2680482']
[color="#0000FF"]If you think this microalliance is bothering GOONS then you really are mistaken. I was saying this in NSO (I sill am in NSO for the record - my membership in GOONS is dual with my membership in NSO) as well. GOONS does not mind war. GOONS lives for it, and tears. GOONS is thriving in the war, and when it ends will lose at least a hundred members to boredom. So please, stop with the "GOONS is getting war butthurt" jib.

[color="#0000FF"]Being terrible is not something to revel or be proud of. Also, "stir" is not the right term. "Point and laugh" would be far more appropriate.[/color]

[/quote]
Well it wasn't meant towards you, but if you bite you bite. Who gave you the right to decide whether a single nations contributions(GOONS, Sanitarium, MK, TPF, NSO) is relevant? You are nothing more than a passing fancy to the GOONS as far as I have heard. A trinket. I understand you have put in decades relevance doing what? I make a positive contribution to my alliance and I am and will be loyal to mine. Your are fickle and shallow to suggest that anyone who stands on their own is nothing.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1301462654' post='2680482']
[color="#0000FF"]If you think this microalliance is bothering GOONS then you really are mistaken.[/color]
[/quote]

I have no illusions about us doing very much damage to GOONS, but never the less, they do seem upset about something.

There are no less then 11 negative comments in this thread by GOONS members (13 if we count you), and GOONS has presently sent 12% of their WRC-possessing nations to attack my nation. They continue to want more money reparations from Sanitarium per member then they want from any other alliance. (100 million, per 6 members, or 16.6 million per member, compared to the 1.2 million per number that NSO took, or even the 3.5 million per member that was offered to them without the provision involving you.)

Why they are so upset, I'm not sure if they don't like me personally, if they are upset because we haven't caved and surrendered while allies and friends remain on the battlefield as some other alliances have or something completely different. At any rate, while we are certainly not much of a threat to GOONS, they are noticeably upset with us anyway.

I'm flattered, to be honest.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1301468886' post='2680534']
I have no illusions about us doing very much damage to GOONS, but never the less, they do seem upset about something.

There are no less then 11 negative comments in this thread by GOONS members (13 if we count you), and GOONS has presently sent 12% of their WRC-possessing nations to attack my nation. They continue to want more money reparations from Sanitarium per member then they want from any other alliance. (100 million, per 6 members, or 16.6 million per member, compared to the 1.2 million per number that NSO took, or even the 3.5 million per member that was offered to them without the provision involving you.)

Why they are so upset, I'm not sure if they don't like me personally, if they are upset because we haven't caved and surrendered while allies and friends remain on the battlefield as some other alliances have or something completely different. At any rate, while we are certainly not much of a threat to GOONS, they are noticeably upset with us anyway.

I'm flattered, to be honest.
[/quote]

So according to your logic, you feel that fair terms for Sanitarium should be around 7.2 million based on your pathetic number of members?

The reason people get annoyed by people like you, [s]Methrage[/s], and HoT is because you love to tell other alliances how they should be running things, yet you have no credibility. None of you have ANYTHING to lose and your apparent attitude of not giving a crap about the members of your alliance demonstrates how worthless you really are. Part of the reason of establishing alliances is to help members of said alliance grow and prosper. All of you would rather utalize them as a tool for your own agendas, which probably explains your lack of members in the first place. Other responsible leaders, who actually care about their members and have a lot to lose, make decisions that people like yourself cannot and will never comprehend. So yes, congrats on being annoying. It is after all your only goal, given the fact that you, yourself, have stated that you have no illusions of doing any damage to GOONS. It's just a shame that the other five members of your alliance have to be destroyed because of their terrible leader, but go ahead and chalk this up as a moral victory for Sanitarium.

EDIT: At least Methrage doesn't drag other people into his destruction. I have no problem with him.

Edited by King Charge

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1301506077' post='2680723']
So according to your logic, you feel that fair terms for Sanitarium should be around 7.2 million based on your pathetic number of members?

The reason people get annoyed by people like you, [s]Methrage[/s], and HoT is because you love to tell other alliances how they should be running things, yet you have no credibility. None of you have ANYTHING to lose and your apparent attitude of not giving a crap about the members of your alliance demonstrates how worthless you really are. Part of the reason of establishing alliances is to help members of said alliance grow and prosper. All of you would rather utalize them as a tool for your own agendas, which probably explains your lack of members in the first place. Other responsible leaders, who actually care about their members and have a lot to lose, make decisions that people like yourself cannot and will never comprehend. So yes, congrats on being annoying. It is after all your only goal, given the fact that you, yourself, have stated that you have no illusions of doing any damage to GOONS. It's just a shame that the other five members of your alliance have to be destroyed because of their terrible leader, but go ahead and chalk this up as a moral victory for Sanitarium.

EDIT: At least Methrage doesn't drag other people into his destruction. I have no problem with him.
[/quote]

Please, demonstrate where I've told anybody how to run things? Your argument would be so much more credible if you could back that up.

As for doing no damage to GOONS, what i meant is considerable. not a huge threat, etc.

But decisions like what, to help out an alliance which is the primary reason why we're able to exist, who has supported us with every oppertunity? You think this is some sort of personal agenda where I just wanted a shot at GOONS? It was not a war I liked, but it was a war the decision to enter made itself. The other five members of Sanitarium knew what to expect when they walked in the door, they have grown accustomed to my style, and they were fully aware how I would respond if such a situation presented itself. Perhaps your unfamiliar with the idea of how one votes with their feet, but the idea is pretty much applicable in this situation.

But for what its worth, when this war presented itself, some 36 or 48 hours ahead of when we entered, I sent a very clear message to all my members, saying that if they weren't prepared to fight for an extended duration, they should enter peace mode. I made arrangements for those who had RL conflicts to spend the duration elsewhere while making it clear that they would be welcome back upon the conclusion of this war, should they so choose. They had the oppertunity to make arrangements, and they had my support and assistance should they have desired to do so.

What have I lost, what have we lost? Strength? that'll come back, and it was never an important piece of who we were, and it will never be an important piece of who we are.

What exactly should I have done, ignored the plight of my friends and allies to save some strength? Is that what you would have done, is that what makes you such a great MoFA for your distinguished alliance? You have your values, and I have mine, and for what its worth, I'm damn glad that the values we have aren't mutual. I bet my allies are glad as well

Your post made it very clear what you value, and its not things such as honor, loyalty, and integrity. You obviously don't understand that these are not infinite commodities, you either have them or you don't, and once you lose them, they are considerably more difficult to regain then nation strength.

So please, come back when you think it through. In the meantime, I understand that your the co-founder of an alliance that has pretty decent numbers and strength. Thats nice and fancy, but I hope your allies know how much you value your infrastructure, and how you'll want to rethink your treaties when the going gets tough.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1301468886' post='2680534']
They continue to want more money reparations from Sanitarium per member then they want from any other alliance. (100 million, per 6 members, or 16.6 million per member, compared to the 1.2 million per number that NSO took, or even the 3.5 million per member that was offered to them without the provision involving you.)
[right][img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/leocry2.jpg[/img][/right]
[/quote]
It should be noted that we've gotten 90m from [i][b]a single person[/b][/i] on more than one occasion. 16.6 is also payable in one round of aid if your people have DRAs. It would only set you back 10 days. That hardly seems unreasonable.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1301509811' post='2680772']
It should be noted that we've gotten 90m from [i][b]a single person[/b][/i] on more than one occasion. 16.6 is also payable in one round of aid if your people have DRAs. It would only set you back 10 days. That hardly seems unreasonable.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L3.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Well, other then myself, the others for the most part do not have DRAs, and most of our nations are now under 10k NSand at any rate, upon the conclusion of this war, I plan to pay the full sum of Sanitarium's reparations by myself, which should take something like 6 cycles, provided that GOONS allowed for maximum efficiency of my slots.

My comments were less at the amount but at the amount in comparison to the others and RV's claims that we aren't cared about. We might not be a primary concern, but somebody must care about us at least a little, even if negatively.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1301508152' post='2680744']
Please, demonstrate where I've told anybody how to run things? Your argument would be so much more credible if you could back that up.

As for doing no damage to GOONS, what i meant is considerable. not a huge threat, etc.

But decisions like what, to help out an alliance which is the primary reason why we're able to exist, who has supported us with every oppertunity? You think this is some sort of personal agenda where I just wanted a shot at GOONS? It was not a war I liked, but it was a war the decision to enter made itself. The other five members of Sanitarium knew what to expect when they walked in the door, they have grown accustomed to my style, and they were fully aware how I would respond if such a situation presented itself. Perhaps your unfamiliar with the idea of how one votes with their feet, but the idea is pretty much applicable in this situation.

But for what its worth, when this war presented itself, some 36 or 48 hours ahead of when we entered, I sent a very clear message to all my members, saying that if they weren't prepared to fight for an extended duration, they should enter peace mode. I made arrangements for those who had RL conflicts to spend the duration elsewhere while making it clear that they would be welcome back upon the conclusion of this war, should they so choose. They had the oppertunity to make arrangements, and they had my support and assistance should they have desired to do so.

What have I lost, what have we lost? Strength? that'll come back, and it was never an important piece of who we were, and it will never be an important piece of who we are.

What exactly should I have done, ignored the plight of my friends and allies to save some strength? Is that what you would have done, is that what makes you such a great MoFA for your distinguished alliance? You have your values, and I have mine, and for what its worth, I'm damn glad that the values we have aren't mutual. I bet my allies are glad as well

Your post made it very clear what you value, and its not things such as honor, loyalty, and integrity. You obviously don't understand that these are not infinite commodities, you either have them or you don't, and once you lose them, they are considerably more difficult to regain then nation strength.

So please, come back when you think it through. In the meantime, I understand that your the co-founder of an alliance that has pretty decent numbers and strength. Thats nice and fancy, but I hope your allies know how much you value your infrastructure, and how you'll want to rethink your treaties when the going gets tough.
[/quote]

I'm sorry I even attempted to explain something you couldn't possibly comprehend. I was trying to show you responsibility. Responsibility involves not destroying people who trust you, regardless of the fact that they know how wreckless you are, and picking allies that wouldn't put you in the position NPO is putting you in right now. I love the polarization going on by the way. I'm an infra hugging coward because I wouldn't get my alliance rolled for no reason. You fail to realize that there is a middle ground. You can defend your allies in a responsible manner. I don't have to worry about RIA putting me in the position NPO is putting you in, because I know RIA would handle this situation differently. Now continue the polarization that I would only join the winning side of a fight. Ask Colossus about how I would only join the winning side of a coalition if you're curious.

Your wall of text, and all the effort you felt the need to put in it, falls on deaf ears. Nothing you can say or do will ever have any influence on me nor anyone/anything I care about precisely because you are Memory Problems. Nobody I'm concerned with would ever care about a single word you said, and if they did, I want no part of them anyways. Like I said you have zero credibility. You are what you made yourself. In summary, you are completely useless. So congrats on one year of the bad joke that is Sanitarium and their clown leader.

*yawn* Is this movie over yet?

Congratulations on one year of existence, Sanitarium, regardless of whether you're politically relevant in the Cyberverse or not. A year is a year, and if what you're doing works for you, then don't fix what isn't broken. Micros don't have to be relevant to be allowed to share their pride.

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1301521270' post='2680883']
I'm sorry I even attempted to explain something you couldn't possibly comprehend. I was trying to show you responsibility. Responsibility involves not destroying people who trust you, regardless of the fact that they know how wreckless you are, and picking allies that wouldn't put you in the position NPO is putting you in right now. I love the polarization going on by the way. I'm an infra hugging coward because I wouldn't get my alliance rolled for no reason. You fail to realize that there is a middle ground. You can defend your allies in a responsible manner. I don't have to worry about RIA putting me in the position NPO is putting you in, because I know RIA would handle this situation differently. Now continue the polarization that I would only join the winning side of a fight. Ask Colossus about how I would only join the winning side of a coalition if you're curious.[/quote]

You seem to be under the illusion that this war was of NPO's doing. Perhaps you should do some research and tell me exactly what they did wrong that led to this war. The answer is pretty much just existing. They didn't put me in a bad situation, the people who attacked them for no reason did. Your post made it very clear how much you value your infrastructure, and what you need to understand is that sometimes you get in bad situations, and that is when you have to make tough decisions. How do you defend your allies in a responsible manner by ignoring whats going on and just acting like nothing is happening?

I entered into an agreement with TPF willingly, I knew that someday a situation such as this may arise, but seemingly unlike yourself, I sign treaties not to ensure my place on a "winning side", but to those who I have a genuine friendship with.

So RIA wouldn't put you in the same situation my allies put me in, what does that mean? That they won't put you on the losing side? I signed my treaties knowing what it meant, and I stuck by it. Somebody has to when there are so many cowards like yourself permeating this place.

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1301521270' post='2680883']Your wall of text, and all the effort you felt the need to put in it, falls on deaf ears. Nothing you can say or do will ever have any influence on me nor anyone/anything I care about precisely because you are Memory Problems. Nobody I'm concerned with would ever care about a single word you said, and if they did, I want no part of them anyways. Like I said you have zero credibility. You are what you made yourself. In summary, you are completely useless. So congrats on one year of the bad joke that is Sanitarium and their clown leader.
[/quote]

Your really starting to sound like a broken record, repeating the same thing over and over.

Why exactly do I have no credibility? Generally when people say things like these, they provide some evidence to back it up, something you have neglected to do. I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of people who find me credible, even if they aren't anywhere close to you politically. You can't even manage to say my name right, and you come in here not knowing me and say I have no credibility. I'm amused, particularly over it coming from somebody that I'd never heard of. I really think you should just shut the $%&@ up and stop yourself before you further illustrate what a joke that you (and potentially your alliance) are, as well as the less then honorable way in which you have shown that you will handle your foreign affairs.

So please, I look forward to the type of adolescent comments you have next. I'm sure it will amount to another text wall of "i didn't read it, it falls on deaf ears, you have no credibility, no you!" I'm going to go out on a limb and say you must be doing an amazing job for your alliance with those great skills of yours.

As I said earlier, I stand by my allies and my members stand by me. We will continue to stand until the war is over, regardless of the childish things you'd like to say.

While I do have an responsibility to respect the best interests of my members, doing the right thing in regards to the bonds that we have formed with other alliances poses no less of an obligation. My members were more then aware what to expect when they entered the alliance, and they have lost anything that I will not be able to help them regain. For the record though, my all

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1301521270' post='2680883']
I'm sorry I even attempted to explain something you couldn't possibly comprehend. I was trying to show you responsibility. Responsibility involves not destroying people who trust you, regardless of the fact that they know how wreckless you are, and picking allies that wouldn't put you in the position NPO is putting you in right now. I love the polarization going on by the way. I'm an infra hugging coward because I wouldn't get my alliance rolled for no reason. You fail to realize that there is a middle ground. You can defend your allies in a responsible manner. I don't have to worry about RIA putting me in the position NPO is putting you in, because I know RIA would handle this situation differently. Now continue the polarization that I would only join the winning side of a fight. Ask Colossus about how I would only join the winning side of a coalition if you're curious.

[/quote]

It can also be said that responsibility would constitute having a base understanding of the situation and the motives of the individuals involved in the situation before trying to call them to task for it. In this case it is clear you don't have the slightest clue on either of those fronts.

Honestly, I was in a bad mood yesterday and I'm ashamed I stooped to your level and got involved with your paradox war of words. It's in poor taste to thrash down a micro-alliance and I apologize for that. It's usually not like me.

For clarification, you misunderstood what I meant. I didn't like Doomhouse attacking NPO with their flimsy CB, and I don't think it could have been avoided from NPO's standpoint. I am not insulting the means in which they got involved in war, I was insulting the way they are currently handling themselves in said war. That being said, if you really want to hear my thoughts about the NPO-Doomhouse war I suggest you talk to me on IRC, not in a topic about Sanitarium's birthday. As for memoryproblems, I have my opinions of what kind of person you are and what your goals are for this thread. Likewise, find me on IRC if you're really curious, but I have a feeling deep down you all ready know.