Reason and Purpose

Rush Sykes

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1301783581' post='2683088']
Oh, please, give it up.

This is not the first time someone's bailed on defense obligations before (your allies have even done it) and it won't be the last.

Quit your whining. This happened more than two and a half years ago. Then again, you guys are used to attacking people for age old malfeasances.
[/quote]

I see you've jumped on the D34th bandwagon of defining everything as whining.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1301854306' post='2683503']
I see you've jumped on the D34th bandwagon of defining everything as whining.
[/quote]

No, I don't usually define things as whining. However coming to the public to cry about a two and a half year old wrong-doing is whining.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1301856893' post='2683522']
No, I don't usually define things as whining. However coming to the public to cry about a two and a half year old wrong-doing is whining.
[/quote]

Oh, so giving an explanation for one's actions in a public forum is now considered crying? Thats just dumb.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1301858600' post='2683532']
Oh, so giving an explanation for one's actions in a public forum is now considered crying? Thats just dumb.
[/quote]

Actually, what you did was a step beyond crying (since you actually did something) so I apologize for saying that you cried.

What you did was throw a tantrum like a three year old and ZI'd someone for two and a half year old crimes.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1301859910' post='2683537']
Actually, what you did was a step beyond crying (since you actually did something) so I apologize for saying that you cried.

What you did was throw a tantrum like a three year old and ZI'd someone for two and a half year old crimes.
[/quote]

Well if thats how you view it there's not much to be said. Thanks for telling us what we did!

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1301786749' post='2683117']
he deleted
[/quote]

A most just and righteous deletion ever. In my most honest opinion. :)

PZI ftw~

(Before you all jump on me for that last part, It wasn't PZI although, in my opinion, he deserved such a treatment.)

Grudges make this game interesting. If not for them, wars would be virtually meaningless. To say you don't hold grudges is to suffer from political amnesia.

I remember Athens approaching TOP about Panfilo but there was simply no way we would surrender one of our members for a "long time grudge". We understood he had betrayed them but it was close to two years prior.

I'm not overly surprised by the result. I have nothing against Panfilo but he was one of the "very inactive" people during the war, going to Peace Mode right on Day One and never replying to any PM after that.

Sometimes, you do reap what you sow.