Conflict

kulomascovia

[img]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1987/citadelflag.jpg[/img]

[u]Strife[/u]

Citadel unilaterally declares a state of armed conflict with the alliance of MI6

Signed:
Glorious Leader: kong92
Lowly [s]deskworker [/s]deputy: kulomascovia

Kong, looks like it's been a good round for the Citadel. I was wrong about the other war. I know I said I thought it was a down declare, but after checking things out later, it wasn't. This looks to be another very good even match-up.

Edited by bcortell

Kong has done an excellent job leading this round. He was the first to give me a chance as a deputy in TPC government and I learned a great deal from him. Both he and his alliance are honorable people. I think we can all appreciate the effort they make to engage in an even/challenging conflict.

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement.

We are a new alliance and we are just starting to shape up. We still have a lot to learn as an alliance and as members.
In the due time we hope we'll be a good match for the best of TE.

All Citadel members are doing their best. After five weeks of the continuous hard work they finally came up with the flag. Our classy level shows :)

first wars - the blitz wars - have expired today.
Despite my attempts to contact the MI6 government and have some sort of the meaningful conversation, I haven't received any gov. response.

The only "conversational" pm, which was sent to me, was a threat and the promise to get back at me in the next round - unless I'll change my ruler name and hide.

There is nothing and noone in MI6 to fight anymore. Therefore, we reckon it's over and we just walk away from the "Conflict" and ruins of MI6.