Commonwealth of Canada

Aggressivenutmeg

[center][img]http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/aggressivenutmeg/Canadian-CommonwealthFlag2.png[/img][/center]

Today, the Commonwealth of Canada is officialy formed in the Territories of Labrador and Newfoundland, and Saint Pierre and Miquelon. We come together to rebuild a once glorious nation, and to bring prosperity back to the land.

EDIT: flag was to big

Edited by Chernarussia

OOC: I've been out of lock the past few days.

IC: The Empire of Pravus Ingruo recognizes the emergence of a sovereign government in the aforementioned areas. We wish them peace and prosperity in their future.

As is the case with all nations rising in former protectorates of ours, the Harland Haiku applies.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1301183981' post='2677604']
OOC: I've been out of lock the past few days.

IC: The Empire of Pravus Ingruo recognizes the emergence of a sovereign government in the aforementioned areas. We wish them peace and prosperity in their future.

As is the case with all nations rising in former protectorates of ours, the Harland Haiku applies.
[/quote]

OoC: Pardon my ignorance but, Harland Haiku?

Edited by Chernarussia

[quote name='Chernarussia' timestamp='1301184195' post='2677605']
OoC: Pardon my ignorance but, Harland Haiku?
[/quote]

OOC: Should a protectorate fall
Back into dust
The Empire will provide

^That's the Harland Haiku. An established policy of mine. Basically, if a nation that forms in a protectorate of mine falls, the land reverts back to my protectorate.