Protectorates?

PresidentDavid

[quote name='Justinian the Mighty' timestamp='1301173177' post='2677417']
I could care less about protectorates. However I was against people creating colonies in Antarctica from day 1, but did anyone listen? Nope.
[/quote]
You mean you couldn't care less.

Meanwhile, I have only a minimal research station on Antarctica. My protectorate has no rules other than "don't be an idiot". But if you guys want, I'll make it white land.

I am opposed to barring colonies in Antarctic. Although I am not an antarctic power I see the logic of claims for it if I was HAE, Transvaal or Australia because it is a very good strategic bomber route to launch an attack against any of these players. We should not limit their ability to make claims there and or deploy early warning sites.

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1301173620' post='2677424']
You mean you couldn't care less.

Meanwhile, I have only a minimal research station on Antarctica. My protectorate has no rules other than "don't be an idiot". But if you guys want, I'll make it white land.
[/quote]

I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.

Fake Edit: An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent...

This should be solved via IC RP...

OOC discussions are all well and good, but this is an RP board and a lot of issues being brought up recently can and should be solved by IC RPs amongst multiple parties. This forum is turning into if someone has some difficulty then it must be resolved through OOC actions which is ridiculous.

RP people... RP!

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1301176452' post='2677484']
RP people... RP!
[/quote]
Those RPs end in one of two ways.

1) The letter being crumpled up and thrown away/the receiver laughing out loud/the sender being mocked/etc. Basically, most large nations are apparently run by the !@#$%*y girls from My Super Sweet 16.
2)The complaining nation is viewed to be a destabilizing force and is mercilessly bombed out of existence.

RP stopped working a [i]LONG[/i] time ago.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail