war is afoot

dogbite

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1302581922' post='2689183']
I have fought 4 nations double my size and numerous others since, but I haven't been anarchied yet and still have infra to fight with.
What's your point?
[/quote]

I've lost count of the nations and their sizes, personally :awesome: Anyone here who DOESN'T have an infra ache big time - lies.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1302584886' post='2689229']
Terrible. He should have known this war would go a lot longer than what a blitz could account for.

Also, in higher level (nuclear) warfare, the two most important things are nukes and ANS.
[/quote]

except when the fact that most of our nuke count is currently being held in nations that PLOW/et al cannot touch and vice versa. Though knowing the war would go on far longer than the blitz should have been a factor since G-6 was outnumbered in the lower tiers and if the blitz did its job, would be even more outnumbered there. Also, since I figure that I am being held as one of the two that supposed stated that G-6 are all horrible fighters, go back and read what I actually said. I never stated anything about all of G-6 being horrible, just that having a large amount of nations (particularly on TE) breeds inactivity and thus lowers the quality. But really, I could point out your side as well. I was beating on 3 opponents (2 I declared on with even declares, and 1 declared on me) then 2 dudes from PP declares on me (even declare and double my size) and me being unable to check my nation were the only reason i was conventionally anarchied. Then there is the fact that 1 of the PP dudes has nuked me twice so far which in my opinion is a waste. 1 nuke maybe but my nation is already trashed.

Now this despite the fact that I know I am not the best fighter and I would have been able to stomp 3 PLOW guys into the ground if not for the 2 PP guys. So please stop with the stupid "G-6 r horrible fighterz!!!!!" schtick. We understand you just have to somehow cry about G-6 somehow or your whole life is utterly ruined but it does get tiresome to listen to the constant crying.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1302584886' post='2689229']
He should have known this war would go a lot longer than what a blitz could account for.
[/quote]

I just said we did. Jeez :3

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1302628444' post='2689536']
I just said we did. Jeez :3
[/quote]

[insert wall of text that proves some point about something, and logic and statistics]

o/ PLOW

Hey G-6, sorry to tell you this, but you've lost this war in your own vanity, no one ever cared whether or not you won a flag, and no one will praise you if you do.
The war is won for PLOW, TE knows that, G-6 has a shot at the flag... TE already knew that..

Everything that shines, ain't always gonna be gold.

also, hai again Youmu :wub:

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1302633471' post='2689574']
[insert wall of text that proves some point about something, and logic and statistics]

o/ PLOW

Hey G-6, sorry to tell you this, but you've lost this war in your own vanity, no one ever cared whether or not you won a flag, and no one will praise you if you do.
The war is won for PLOW, TE knows that, G-6 has a shot at the flag... TE already knew that..

also, hai again Youmu :wub:
[/quote]

I don't believe we've lost good sir.

Confusion.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1302582117' post='2689190']
But we have more of the former while G6 has more of the latter :)
[/quote]

I'm sorry to be the one to burst your bubble, but OP aren't really gods at war... nor are you as good as people give you credit to be.

Confusion.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1302570522' post='2688943']
You mean those same dozen or so nations that did, 3 each, nearly 50% down declares at the start of the war? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Don't worry, I promise this doesn't end here.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1302637477' post='2689601']
I don't believe we've lost good sir.

Confusion.
[/quote]

I never cared about what you believe :)

Every G-6 in range of us has been obliterated, that's a fact, not a belief.

Carry on with your flag chase now. ^_^

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1302633471' post='2689574']
[/quote]

We never asked for praise or acceptance. We pursue our own interests regardless of others feelings. Some will hate us regardless of anything we do. They choose to hug the faux morale high ground versus us. Eventually you will run out of arrows and realize that your a puppet to our puppeteer.

Also golds value is a perception to mankind. Anything can be valuable to anyone.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1302646274' post='2689673']
We never asked for praise or acceptance. We pursue our own interests regardless of others feelings. Some will hate us regardless of anything we do. They choose to hug the faux morale high ground versus us. Eventually you will run out of arrows and realize that your a puppet to our puppeteer.

Also golds value is a perception to mankind. Anything can be valuable to anyone.
[/quote]

I value shiny aluminum foil particularly considering the amount of tin-foil hats that are currently being sold. :D

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1302646274' post='2689673']

[/quote]
Ah- but I hold his strings, you guys know you will die 1000 deaths?

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1302648070' post='2689689']
Ah- but I hold his strings, you guys know you will die 1000 deaths?
[/quote]

Definitely, bro.

Confusion.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1302647991' post='2689687']
I value shiny aluminum foil particularly considering the amount of tin-foil hats that are currently being sold. :D
[/quote]

And your "leader" is the number one merchant.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1302658606' post='2689784']
[/quote]

really? Considering it has been ya'll that have brought up most of the conspiracy theories this round, mostly centered around G-6 being the most ebil and conniving alliance ever to have entered TE. Is it really Confusion's fault ya'll stroke his ego to such a high degree?

I think you need to take your tinfoil hat off, it is becoming rapidly apparent that your head is becoming a baked potato.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1302658606' post='2689784']
[/quote]
I swore i would not keep this thread going but im drunk and tired so $%&@ it ill try to bring you noobs into the light.

Lets start with the war. Plans were made to hit 2 big aa,s and like 10 small ones. When i heard of this i changed the plan to hit the top 3 that tend to hate confusion. In the blitz the main goal should have been to contain LE and take out the top of all aa,s in the war. We took out the top but did not hold LE at bay. LE held there collect and waited till they could donate and collect and cut our mid level to pices. No disrespect to OP or PS but you were not a mid level problem. You relly never had a nuke threat to mid range as most our nukes belong to top end.

Did we lose the war? I think not. Aleast i had fun danceing with bacon who hit before we did i think. I was in bill lock and just ate 3 nukes. But LE always shows dolemite the LE love. So to me this war was a big win because i had some good fun.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301116287' post='2676836']
Don't even have the balls to make a real DoW?

And I actually enjoy the declares that were nearly exactly 2x my NS.

I guess that is your idea of a "good clean fight". :lol1:
[/quote]
Do you think its a real dow now?