war is afoot

dogbite

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301117100' post='2676865']
I don't know you and I don't want to.

But I have more honor and experience in my little finger than you have in your whole body.

So take your "butt hurt" comment and shove it.

You know nothing about honor and more so, nothing about TE.

You will be a fly's speck in the history of TE well before I will ever get "butt hurt".

So run along, sonny.
[/quote]
Big words from some no name dude that has nothing better to do than complain about him and his weak alliance losing their pixels. bwa :gag:

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1301116834' post='2676852']
What, do you expect us to just not use part of our nations so its better for you? That would draw just as much flak as doing this...
[/quote]

I believe his point is that you guys did the same thing you accuse OP of doing, finding 'easy' targets by way of either overwhelming them or picking multiple alliances to try and even out the number's game somehow.

In all honesty, you did everything the way you should have if you're looking for the win and don't care about how you look getting that win.

But it doesn't change the fact there are some insane down declares going on, you guys are fighting a bunch of wars not even in the same weightclass as the nations you hold, and the war is incredibly lopsided..

It will be pretty easy to predict as well that you guys will systematically take out the few nations still in range of your upper tier in the next 1-2 weeks and then coast to the finish line by having too many nations that barely warred and were capable of simply outpacing anyone else who did have to fight.

A strategy that has been all too familiar in TE.

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1301117202' post='2676869']
This doesn't even require trolling.

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uFCs_105dn8/TTtheqXppoI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/SY_kgd_Sv30/s1600/lame.jpg[/img]

You'll get all the fight we can muster.

Make sure you :fist bump: each other to celebrate your 'dominance'.

[img]http://ladyfi.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/64give_yourself_a_pat_on_the_back-1.jpg[/img]

There really isn't much else to say. Nobody is surprised by this. Pretty pathetic

Enjoy that nuke advantage.
[/quote]if you want ill ask my members to decom there nukes to make you happy. im sure they will do it for you.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301117220' post='2676870']
who are you to say what a man is? No matter what we do you say we are evil. I think you should shut the hell up and try to have fun in a game ment to have war.
[/quote]
You seem a little shaken.

First, see my previous post. Second, who am I not to say what a man is? Nor does that have any implications that you guys are "evil," which I don't think I've ever said.

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301116782' post='2676849']
BS!

But I am sure that you are loving your dream.

And do you condone this from one of your nations...

Oh well. You have shown your true selves.
[/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96766&view=findpost&p=2567624

Oh well, looks like the curbstomp mentality of SE is now being firmly established in TE. And yes I am 100% sure that RE's attack on us and the fact that they are focusing 90% of their war effort on us is directly related to this conflict.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1301117269' post='2676873']
Sorry, guys. I wasn't clear in my writing. I meant you guys should have had a round filled with war, not warring for a few days to start the round and then sit idle while the rest of us warred on. That is what I meant by "can't war like men." It's easy to get in advantage when you're just building and everyone else is destroying each other. (Again, before this goes off on a tangent- my first reply was to a guy who said our side couldn't build. I think you'll find some of the best builders in TE on our side, and there's very few who would dispute that. However, our side also has some of the best at fighting, and as such, we like to do it. So trying to say, "not exactly our problem that you guys can't build up nations" really doesn't mean anything.)
[/quote]
you made it so we cant war without it being some evil plan. i blame you and the rest that say g-6 runs te with its puppet master. we need war to have fun. you make it evil

[quote name='rileyaddaff' timestamp='1301117278' post='2676874']
Big words from some no name dude that has nothing better to do than complain about him and his weak alliance losing their pixels. bwa :gag:
[/quote]

Hey sonny, you are totally clueless. Talk to your "leader" if you really believe that I am a "no name dude" and am part of a "weak alliance".

Child, you have a lot to learn and I expect that you will get a real lesson.

Ask Confusion if you are right or wrong.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1301117618' post='2676884']
Oh well, looks like the curbstomp mentality of SE is now being firmly established in TE. And yes I am 100% sure that RE's attack on us and the fact that they are focusing 90% of their war effort on us is directly related to this conflict.
[/quote]

I didn't even know about this until about 3 hours ago so, no.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1301117304' post='2676875']
I believe his point is that you guys did the same thing you accuse OP of doing, finding 'easy' targets by way of either overwhelming them or picking multiple alliances to try and even out the number's game somehow.

In all honesty, you did everything the way you should have if you're looking for the win and don't care about how you look getting that win.

But it doesn't change the fact there are some insane down declares going on, you guys are fighting a bunch of wars not even in the same weightclass as the nations you hold, and the war is incredibly lopsided..

It will be pretty easy to predict as well that you guys will systematically take out the few nations still in range of your upper tier in the next 1-2 weeks and then coast to the finish line by having too many nations that barely warred and were capable of simply outpacing anyone else who did have to fight.

A strategy that has been all too familiar in TE.
[/quote]
G6 is like a F-18 bro. It will destroy you in the air & they will deploy their ordnance to the ground. It doesn't help that we have a lot of the top nations cause we be banging seven gram rocks cause that's how we roll

[quote name='rileyaddaff' timestamp='1301117278' post='2676874']
[/quote]

The irony of [b]you[/b] calling Cowboy a "no-name dude" is just... staggering. :P

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301117220' post='2676870']
who are you to say what a man is? No matter what we do you say we are evil. I think you should shut the hell up and try to have fun in a game ment to have war.
[/quote]

Evil? Not really. Untrustworthy? Yes.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301118072' post='2676892']
Hey sonny, you are totally clueless. Talk to your "leader" if you really believe that I am a "no name dude" and am part of a "[b]weak alliance[/b]".

[/quote]

This part may be generally true once G-6 is finished with you guys.. :ph34r:

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301117715' post='2676887']
you made it so we cant war without it being some evil plan. i blame you and the rest that say g-6 runs te with its puppet master. we need war to have fun. you make it evil
[/quote]
Ok, so now I just make it evil, but I don't actually call you guys evil. Is that right? I just want to make sure I'm following you correctly.

Again, I don't think we've attacked you for over three rounds (something like that?), so who exactly is making this conflict? Hmm..

I'm sure PS, OP, and LE would love to war each other. There would be destruction and havoc on both sides, all while we're having a good time. Can't do that when you guys are the ones attacking us.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1301118368' post='2676906']
Ok, so now I just make it evil, but I don't actually call you guys evil. Is that right? I just want to make sure I'm following you correctly.

Again, I don't think we've attacked you for over three rounds (something like that?), so who exactly is making this conflict? Hmm..

I'm sure PS, OP, and LE would love to war each other. There would be destruction and havoc on both sides, all while we're having a good time. Can't do that when you guys are the ones attacking us.
[/quote]

So I guess you would rather G-6 idle for another two weeks, until G-6's nations are completely out of range of everyone else, causing even a DoW on the rest of TE to be met with angry cries of "STOP DOWNDECLARING"

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1301118233' post='2676900']
[/quote]

Says the guy who had the total advantage and got his and his AA asses kicked.

Well done superstar.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1301118233' post='2676900']
[/quote]

Because spending the majority of the round in war makes us a "weak alliance". :rolleyes:

[/quote]
we are alot of fun to fight. you should focus on that.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301118072' post='2676892']
Hey sonny, you are totally clueless. Talk to your "leader" if you really believe that I am a "no name dude" and am part of a "weak alliance".

[/quote]
Well hopefully i can drop down to your level so we could see who gets the real lesson

[/quote]

Well in TE, war happens... you dont need a reason you just do it.