TE News 3-25-2011

thaisport

[b]Top stories of the day:[/b]

[size="5"][b]G-6 IS MOBILIZING!!![/b][/size]

G-6: 101 nations - 80 active - 787,467 total NS - 7,797 Average NS - 48.34 Alliance Score - 7 Anarchy - 154,032 Infra - 19,992 Tech - 333 Nukes
* Increase in GC purchases over the past 24hrs standing at 154 total as of 1pm game time.
* Many nations entering Defcon 1.
* Top 4 nations in TE are G-6 Nations (potential flag runners)
* 13 of the top 25 (52%) are in G-6

[b][i]Quick Analysis[/i][/b]
1) They look to be building up for war, probably tonight or this weekend at the latest.
2) At this stage in the game, if you are within reach of their top nations, you should probably consider yourself a potential threat and target to G-6.
3) If you look at the top NS average alliances (excluding G-6)Rodentia Dominatus,Citadel, Thundercats, Ordo Paradoxia and combine them together with either TPC or LE, they would on paper look very even in NS. However, G-6 outnumber their nukes 3 to 1.
4) If you are an alliance being attacked... be ready for a curbstomp!

[b][i]Fun Fact:[/i][/b]
Did you know that G-6's nukes out number PS nations 6 to 1?

[b][size="5"]Roman Empire versus The Hell Patrol, Carlos Accords and Tetridian Federation[/size][/b]
This war started on 3/24/2011. Current stats show that RE has 14 nations in anarchy to the opposition's 24 nations. On the surface it looks pretty even right now however, if you look at the stats carefully, RE has 40 nukes, THP has 25, and the other two have none. That said, THP can't be taken lightly. They have great skills in fighting.

[b]My Pick[/b]: It's a Pick'em... Normally you would side with RE but THP's skills makes this fight interesting! Should be a great fight all around!

[b][size="5"]Individual Stats:[/size][/b]

[b][color="#00FF00"]Most Attacking Casualties[/color][/b]
1) 177,806 Soldiers Lost - Guppy Fish of Fish Tank - Black Team
2) 102,631 Soldiers Lost - Einner of Banana Republic - Black Team
3) 93,093 Soldiers Lost - King James XVIII of Union Algo - Black Team

[b][color="#FF0000"]Most Defending Casualties[/color][/b]
1) 111,047 Soldiers Lost - Double 0 Thirteen of Top Secret - Black Team
2) 98,855 Soldiers Lost - KillerCruiser of North Empire - Black Team
3) 84,923 Soldiers Lost - Swest of Swestland - Black Team

[b]Total Soldier Casualties[/b]
1) 202,639 Total Soldiers Lost - Double 0 Thirteen of Top Secret - Black Team
2) 191,970 Total Soldiers Lost - Guppy Fish of Fish Tank - Black Team
3) 168,680 Total Soldiers Lost - WarFan of Run TMC - Yellow Team
4) 162,344 Total Soldiers Lost - King James XVIII of Union Algo - Black Team

[size="4"][b]Remember everyone, if you have NEWS to share POST IT![/b][/size]

Until Next, this is Thaisport saying good night!

Its only an issue when its G-6. How many threads contain G-6 in them? All of them practically?

Also, 154 GC's compared to 101 nations isn't all to suprising, especially with many high tier nations who back collect with GC's. Maybe if it were 400. Weirdo.

Edited by Frostfirefox

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1301096071' post='2676431']
Its only an issue when its G-6. How many threads contain G-6 in them? All of them practically?

Also, 154 GC's compared to 101 nations isn't all to suprising, especially with many high tier nations who back collect with GC's. Maybe if it were 400. Weirdo.
[/quote]

Never said it was an issue. If you have been around as long as I have (since round 2) you would know otherwise. "Orange" and I go back a ways.

Also, 154 GC is about 30 nations. If you were waging a war against a smaller alliance, you'd only need about 30 nations to start. You'd also not have others get GCs until they are needed as to maximize collection potential. When you sit in the #1 alliance position with top level members, you have all options available to you.

If you could get 400 GC, I'd be impressed as many people aren't always on at the same time. Btw, I know what it is to run a top level alliance. When I was leading my alliance in TE was about 400 at its peak and averaged 330 people over several rounds.

[quote name='thaisport' timestamp='1301099707' post='2676498']
Never said it was an issue. If you have been around as long as I have (since round 2) you would know otherwise. "Orange" and I go back a ways.

Also, 154 GC is about 30 nations. If you were waging a war against a smaller alliance, you'd only need about 30 nations to start. You'd also not have others get GCs until they are needed as to maximize collection potential. When you sit in the #1 alliance position with top level members, you have all options available to you.

If you could get 400 GC, I'd be impressed as many people aren't always on at the same time. Btw, I know what it is to run a top level alliance. When I was leading my alliance in TE was about 400 at its peak and averaged 330 people over several rounds.
[/quote]
You are old and wise my freind but i must say this is the first time i ever saw a global warning over one aa.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301101166' post='2676524']
You are old and wise my freind but i must say this is the first time i ever saw a global warning over one aa.
[/quote]

You guys are the only thing news worthy for 3/25/2011 :D

[quote name='thaisport' timestamp='1301099707' post='2676498']
[/quote]

Yes but things are majorly different now. Back then MI got rolled by a coalition of alliances over a free raiding thing imposed by them.

MI could be loosely translated as G-6 now (without the imposing of policies). It's only natural to be ready for an attack by multiple alliances or perhaps just a single rogue. Especially on the weekends.

[quote name='thaisport' timestamp='1301101628' post='2676529']
You guys are the only thing news worthy for 3/25/2011 :D
[/quote]
Seems confusion is the big news in te this round. If you like i think i can setup a interview with him for you. You can give the viewers a inside look on the real confusion.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1301102239' post='2676546']
Yes but things are majorly different now. Back then MI got rolled by a coalition of alliances over a free raiding thing imposed by them.

MI could be loosely translated as G-6 now (without the imposing of policies). It's only natural to be ready for an attack by multiple alliances or perhaps just a single rogue. Especially on the weekends.
[/quote]

Naaa.... No one is MI. With TE being less than 1/2 the size it used to be and people don't want to repeat that. Plus it's less politics than before. Doesn't mean there isn't politics, just less of it.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301102380' post='2676549']
Seems confusion is the big news in te this round. If you like i think i can setup a interview with him for you. You can give the viewers a inside look on the real confusion.
[/quote]

LoL... I was just talking to him on IRC. It's been a long time since I started a thread let alone chat with you guys. Hope things are well with you!

[quote name='thaisport' timestamp='1301091979' post='2676367']
[size="4"][b]Remember everyone, if you have NEWS to share POST IT![/b][/size]
[/quote]

(CN-TE Press) Nations involved in the last G-6 managed Nuke Stomp are just now starting to return to their normal pre-Nuke Stomp levels after the lopsided attack. All the while, facing unmatched odds.

To their credit, they defeated their attackers and as a result, the attackers were forced to admit defeat.

While these brave and victorious nations are just now pulling themselves up by their boot straps, the managing force behind the Nuke Stomp has been able to use their "puppets" to continue to protect them, even after huge losses. And during that massive defeat, the managing alliance was left to gain unfettered growth. Let's just hope that the managing alliance has "promised" grand rewards to these puppet alliances. It is their just due for their massive losses.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1301112433' post='2676751']
My money is on THP, they are some tough cookies.
[/quote]

My money is on G-6.

Where can I go to join?

We we are pretty much fighting RE alone at this point. I think they have about 3 TF declarations and maybe a dozen or so wars with Carlos. TF hasn't fought back at all and Carlos has had maybe 2-3 nations declare offensively.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1301113982' post='2676782']
We we are pretty much fighting RE alone at this point. I think they have about 3 TF declarations and maybe a dozen or so wars with Carlos. TF hasn't fought back at all and Carlos has had maybe 2-3 nations declare offensively.
[/quote]

8 counters by carlos.

I, for one, welcome our new twin-engined puppet-string-pulling overlords.

Also, TPC still occupies the #2 to #5 spots in attacking casualties, even though we've been at peace for a few days now. You slackers in the other alliances need to get to work.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301094148' post='2676398']
This Just In-

G-6 WILL be heading to war tonight- I have just confirmed it.

I hope this helps!

-Orange
[/quote]
I suppose this is a DoW?
Putting that aside, good luck to all!

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1301114838' post='2676797']
8 counters by carlos.
[/quote]

As of now 4 Carlos nations have declared offensively and 0 TF nations.

So I stand by my statement that we are pretty much in this alone.

Oh well, to ZI I go!