What could this be?

ADude

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1301287745' post='2678836']
I think you missed the nuance. While [b]You[/b] might be "fighting" 3 Alliances, effectively only one is fighting you back. Honostly it is truly a 70 nation alliance fighting 30 nations.
[/quote]

Heh, my guys aren't the ones that are turtling.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1301288338' post='2678851']
Heh, my guys aren't the ones that are turtling.
[/quote]
Neither are mine.Maybe you could go poke those other guys. Hell, I'm half tempted to.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1301287745' post='2678836']
you tend to have less damage done when:

1. you have very few wars going

2. you don't fight back or rebuy soldiers

I think you missed the nuance. While [b]You[/b] might be "fighting" 3 Alliances, effectively only one is fighting you back. Honostly it is truly a 70 nation alliance fighting 30 nations.
[/quote]

I hear that and see that!

Good Luck!

But you do not need it!

80% of the wars in the first couple of days were focused on THP and the lions share by far still are even though CA had more members than we had. Hell, I have a peak infra of 1260 this round and was declared on by 2 nations with 2000 and one with 3800, all of which had nukes, I did not. I declared on 3 guys with 1040, 1550, and 999 infra.

CA and TF didn't even have nations in range of your top tier of nations when you declared.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301289074' post='2678863']
I hear that and see that!

Good Luck!

But you do not need it!
[/quote]

Yes they do :awesome: but yea we tend to focus more on the better fighters, so thats why you got more wars. Deal with it.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301262602' post='2678498']
I guess that the nearly 2 dozen nukes that Synergy launched played no role?
[/quote]

Seems you missed the point. THP says that we are only fighting them so I can say that it was just RE vs. PS/OP/THP instead of us with Synergy?

BTW now it is 25 vs. 39. All THP says is that we are only fighting them while I see 40 wars with them, 70 with THP, and like 15 with TF. If we were to focus on TF, you guys would say the fight is unfair. The starting NS for RE vs. THP, CA, and TF is almost the same and you guys have the advantage with 2 other alliances. You guys have been more than halved with CA almost halved with us losing 25k and it is easier to lose NS with bigger nations. Seriously, I don't see your argument.

Obviously THP is to focused on this thread to fight <_<

anyways, to the public peace has been offered so don't start to think that we are keeping them in a war.

to Carlos and tF, you can take peace whenever you like, don't let THP drag you down for the rest of the round because they have to much pride to take [u][b]white peace[/b][/u]

Edited by ADude

some peeps just cannot let it go sometimes... everyone gets there hits in, why not just move on?

I would agree to never surrendering, and fighting the rest of the round if you must to back it. But white peace is just the bomb since everyone gets there hits in and both parties walk away respectful of each other. Like a mans fight, just the internet version.