What could this be?

ADude

[center][IMG]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn114/MacMuffin94/RomanEmpirebannerresized.png[/IMG][/center]

The Roman Empire declares war on The Hell Patrol, Carlos Accords and Tetridian Federation

That is all

Sigs:

Emperor: ADude
Praetor of war: Stelios
!@#$% we put up with: Justinthegreat

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1301028616' post='2675730']

The Roman Empire declares war on The Hell Patrol, Carlos Accords and Tetridian Federation

That is all

Sigs:

Emperor: ADude
Praetor of war: Stelios
!@#$% we put up with: Justinthegreat
[/quote]
Why don't you just limit yourselves to THP? Nobody will think any war you declare now will be a down declare. Hell, I bet anyone in your AA tech raiding is fighting an uphill battle.

[6:57pm] Stelios: winning
[7:00pm] E2_: Unfortunately, you made the mistake of attacking THP.
[7:01pm] E2_: And I think it's universally accepted that they're biwinning.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1301029503' post='2675768']
Why don't you just limit yourselves to THP? Nobody will think any war you declare now will be a down declare. Hell, I bet anyone in your AA tech raiding is fighting an uphill battle.
[/quote]

oh you :wub:

Too funny that myself and many others were able to get our own full attacks off before update. Epic fail is Epic.

need I say AGAIN?!?!

No, it's only truly epic if someone declares on you, and you get your attacks off before they can send theirs, forcing their troops to deploy back home.

(OP :wub: )

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1301030677' post='2675810']
Lol....Is there a round when THP DOESN'T have RE declare on them, and then hand Adude's ass back to daddy confusion after we kick it?
[/quote]

Perfect.

o/ THP. I know you guys will have fun tech raiding your way through 5 days.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1301032135' post='2675835']
you know you love it :D
[/quote]

Ha, I wouldn't mind fighting someone different on occasion. We had brief fun with Legion and Synergy earlier this round. But at least it's a lot of old familiar faces across the trenches from RE.

Anyone feel like posting the pre-war stats? I'm too lazy right now...

And hey RE, if you're declaring war on those 3 alliances why haven't you declared a single war on TF yet? And why are you focusing mostly on THP? I count 14 offensive wars on THP, 5 on CA, and 0 on TF. Interesting. Seems like RE really wanted to get at THP for screwing up the last down-declare and perhaps added CA and TF to make it look like it's not another one. Just the impression I get, no offense intended if I am incorrect of course.

P.S. Rome wasn't built in a day but it's been proven that it can be torn down in just a few. Good luck and have fun everyone, especially THP! o7

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1301047365' post='2675941']
Anyone feel like posting the pre-war stats? I'm too lazy right now...

And hey RE, if you're declaring war on those 3 alliances why haven't you declared a single war on TF yet? And why are you focusing mostly on THP? I count 14 offensive wars on THP, 5 on CA, and 0 on TF. Interesting. Seems like RE really wanted to get at THP for screwing up the last down-declare and perhaps added CA and TF to make it look like it's not another one. Just the impression I get, no offense intended if I am incorrect of course.

P.S. Rome wasn't built in a day but it's been proven that it can be torn down in just a few. Good luck and have fun everyone, especially THP! o7
[/quote]

Interesting isn't it? I kinda thought the same thing but who knows with RE. It's not exactly like they had that much of a blitz on us either, though we are getting about 75% of the declarations they could muster.

I would complain about the inclusion of an AA where all but one nation above 3k NS hasn't been active in days, but THP will shred them, so it's fair enough.

I eagerly await what comes next. :ehm:

Confusion just pulling the strings, getting RE to take up THP's slots. Heh.

I must say, RE is mind-numbingly loyal for sacrificing themselves for you every round. Are they really about to be shredded to pieces only so you wouldn't have to worry about THP the rest of the round?

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1301066017' post='2676053']
Confusion just pulling the strings, getting RE to take up THP's slots. Heh.

I must say, RE is mind-numbingly loyal for sacrificing themselves for you every round. Are they really about to be shredded to pieces only so you wouldn't have to worry about THP the rest of the round?
[/quote]

We should all just stop giving Confusion/Orange/Princess Rosalina/whatever the attention he doesn't deserve tbh. Is he really some puppet master pulling strings? Or just some alliance leader on an ego trip who likes to feel relevant and self-important? Personally I think a leader who threatens other alliances routinely and even goes rogue on an alliance already at war is unfit to lead and shouldn't be at the helm of a major TE alliance. Someone has some growing up to do methinks. Of course this is my opinion and may or may not represent the various views of my alliance or the world at large..But I call 'em how I see 'em.

And I wouldn't say RE is mind-numbingly loyal, I'd describe their decisions this round more like "foolish" and "inept". But perhaps you are correct and they are being taken advantage of and either don't realize it or are indifferent.