A joint CD, MK and TOP announcement

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1301468397' post='2680531']
ITT people talk nonstop about something they have zero say in and expect the general world to give a !@#$.

Just stop replying to the idiots and move on, you will never convince the ilk from the Hopelessly Failure Cascade Coalition that what they think doesn't matter as it changes nothing.
[/quote]
Ironic to hear that coming from someone who had zero say in what was announced and not part of an alliance even included in the announcement, as your reply was completely unnecessary and doesn't matter as it changes nothing. Yet you post anyways just to tell people to do something you won't even do yourself. :P

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1301478951' post='2680571']
Ironic to hear that coming from someone who had zero say in what was announced and not part of an alliance even included in the announcement, as your reply was completely unnecessary and doesn't matter as it changes nothing. Yet you post anyways just to tell people to do something you won't even do yourself. :P
[/quote]

no u

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1301450770' post='2680340']
For you? You're just another one of a series of NSO lousy posters with no real intelligence nor capacity to provide arguments behind their statements. You can deny the fact that you, ironically, denied you were at war with another alliance while they thrashed your nations. But sadly for you, the onus of declaring war lies on the person who actually declares war, hence Mushroom Kingdom, not the person being declared. The moment they choose to be at war with you means you are at war with someone, whether you want it or not. You can choose to fight back, to ignore it or simply to reject the idea that you're at war, but at the end of the day you are.

All of this crap, all of this demonstration of stupidity and the idiocracy (yes, I made this one up) it generates is nothing but a bunch of badly managed and even worse played rhetorics you use to project the blame of dragging your allies into a situation they had to submit to harsher terms. Now, you can man up to your mistakes and apologize to Carpe Diem because you weren't smart enough, or you can keep doing your thing. But it won't change the fact Carpe Diem will have to fulfill their terms and you still look ridiculous.
[/quote]
I don't think we're the ones looking ridiculous when half of your post is just randomly tossing out insults.

But anyway, does a rogue on an AA attacking an alliance automatically initiate a state of war between two alliances? No. The fundament of your argument is a gross over-simplification, at best.

Acts of war being committed does not equate to a state of war existing. That has actually been a point of view that the NSO has held by pretty much since the beginning when people kept accusing us of committing acts of war for whatever trivial stunt we were pulling at the moment (recruiting neutrals mostly), so our view on that has been consistent for pretty much two years now. A "State of war" is a fairly nebulous concept, and since neither us nor MK ever actually posted a declaration of war, it leaves the situation open to different interpretations as to when the state of war first existed. Obviously we did not consider a state of war to exist prior to recognizing hostilities (or else we wouldn't have bothered to recognize hostilities). People from both sides have made intelligent comments on the issue, but you, here, are not. There is no real consensus here, as evidenced by not even the people who signed the terms all agreeing one way or the other. We're fine with that, what is done is done, and we are ready to move on just as soon as people stop posting inane comments.

OOC: Also, [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy"]"Idiocracy" is already a thing,[/url] sorry. I believe the word you were looking for, which is also already a thing so you don't need to make it up, was "idiocy."

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1301458938' post='2680427']
I don't recall the protectorate being rejected, it was still under discussion as far I as know when you signed the treaty with MK, although I lost interest in trying to get one with you guys after that. I've been told the $90m was paid by individuals as a personal choice and not a TOP decision, even though I didn't ask for it I appreciate the kind gesture from those who did it and don't act like I suddenly owe them something after saying they didn't want anything in return. I've sent tech to some who helped pay that $90m to give something in return, although I never got a list with all the names of those who contributed and none have asked me for anything.

If you are one of the members of TOP who paid money to GOONS in that deal I didn't know of until after money was already being sent, I didn't ask for it and even said I did not want you guys paying GOONS off. If you aren't one of the ones who tried helping by sending some of that money, then stop acting like you are and turning a good gestures others did into something else.
[/quote]

Wow. So ungrateful. Thanks for showing the world your true face.

[quote name='SanderP' timestamp='1301492059' post='2680625']
Wow. So ungrateful. Thanks for showing the world your true face.
[/quote]
Not to encourage this slightly baffling and utterly uninteresting derail, but are you serious or are you just baiting him? I honestly cannot tell.