A joint CD, MK and TOP announcement

[img] http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/1841/topflagnt2.png[/img]
[img] http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/moddark/Screenshot2011-03-22at52349PM.png[/img]
[img] http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/0/04/Carpediemflag.jpg[/img]

Carpe Diem surrenders to the forces of the Mushroom Kingdom and The Order of the Paradox. As part of its surrender, Carpe Diem agrees to the following terms:

1) Carpe Diem agrees to pay 18,000 tech and $150 million to the Mushroom Kingdom. 6,000 tech will come from its top ten nations in peace mode at the time of this surrender. This debt shall not come due until the substantial conclusion of the current global conflict, a time decided by the Mushroom Kingdom.

2) Carpe Diem will accept no aid from outside sources for a period of two months or until reparations are paid, whichever comes later. This includes aid from foreign nations that temporarily fly the Carpe Diem banner.

3) Carpe Diem will issue an apology to the signatories of its surrender on the Polar-Viridian Front and to the Mushroom Kingdom for its breach of terms.

4) Carpe Diem will under no circumstances re-enter the greater global conflict, nor will it wage war against those participating in it, nor will it provide aid to those participating in it until its substantial conclusion, a time decided by the Mushroom Kingdom

5) Carpe Diem may request military assistance from the Mushroom Kingdom or The Order of the Paradox should it suffer an assault it is incapable of repelling on its own.

Signed for The Order of Paradox:
GrandMaster Jenko
Grand Chancellor Timberland
Grand Hospitallar Skygreenchick

Signed for the Mushroom Kingdom:

King: Archon
Crown Prince: lebubu
Prince: Ardus
Lord High Vanguard: Drai
Lord High Treasurer: Infinite Citadel
Lord High Communicator: Potato
Lord High Inductor: Quinoa Rex
Enclave: Epiphanus, MagicalTrevor, Denial

Signed for Carpe Diem:
Bionic Redhead - Sovereign
Cairna - Oracle

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now for the immediate part of our peace terms.

Carpe Diem entered the war against the Mushroom Kingdom with the best of intentions, in order to help our allies. We have no regrets in our actions and hope our enemies and anyone who believes we broke peace terms understand why we did this. I also understand why other alliances believe that we broke our peace terms. Treaties are not something that should be entered into lightly and I am aware that our re-entry to the war was controversial. Having signed the peace terms, we should not have entered the doomhouse war.

As such, on behalf of Carpe Diem, I sincerely apologise to Nueva Vida, Grand Lodge of Freemasons, We Are Perth Army, Colossus, Quantum, Aurora Borealis, The Foreign Division, North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, The New Guy, The Peoples Community, DDM, Sparta, Farkistan, Mostly Harmless Alliance, PPO, Alpha Omega, Darkfall, Argent and Umbrella for any breaches or adjudged breaches of the peace treaty we signed.

As they were the direct victim of our actions, I would also like to apologise to the Mushroom Kingdom and will gladly pay the reps demanded of us by the Mushroom Kingdom as they are deserved.

- Bionic Redhead, Sovereign of Carpe Diem

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1301011367' post='2675277']
And now for the immediate part of our peace terms.

Carpe Diem entered the war against the Mushroom Kingdom with the best of intentions, in order to help our allies. We have no regrets in our actions and hope our enemies and anyone who believes we broke peace terms understand why we did this. I also understand why other alliances believe that we broke our peace terms. Treaties are not something that should be entered into lightly and I am aware that our re-entry to the war was controversial. Having signed the peace terms, we should not have entered the doomhouse war.

As such, on behalf of Carpe Diem, I sincerely apologise to Nueva Vida, Grand Lodge of Freemasons, We Are Perth Army, Colossus, Quantum, Aurora Borealis, The Foreign Division, North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, The New Guy, The Peoples Community, DDM, Sparta, Farkistan, Mostly Harmless Alliance, PPO, Alpha Omega, Darkfall, Argent and Umbrella for any breaches or adjudged breaches of the peace treaty we signed.

As they were the direct victim of our actions, I would also like to apologise to the Mushroom Kingdom and will gladly pay the reps demanded of us by the Mushroom Kingdom as they are deserved.

- Bionic Redhead, Sovereign of Carpe Diem
[/quote]
Good on you for apologizing now, instead of two years from now when you're on the drastically losing side of a war for the second time.

[quote name='PinkV' timestamp='1301011541' post='2675284']
Another one bites the dust.

o/ MK

o/ TOP
[/quote]

[quote name='Sithis' timestamp='1301011975' post='2675296']
Good on you for apologizing now, instead of two years from now when you're on the drastically losing side of a war for the second time.
[/quote]

You stay classy now

Good luck rebuilding, Carpe Diem.

Edited by Sargun

Well done CD. I seemed to be fighting at-least one of your guys since you came in ( expect for about 4 days recently ) and well your were better fighters than I taught you'd be

All that breaking peace terms stuff aside Congatz on peace

Edited by steodonn

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1301012104' post='2675301']
But I just declared on my targets yesterday!!!!!! :mad:

Glad to see this was resolved, even if you should have waited a week. :P
[/quote]

You clearly were the one that broke CD's resolve. :smug: