Peace in our Time- the sequel

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1300843925' post='2673469']
There can't be a GGA under a new name. There is no alliance capable of living up to that legacy.
[/quote]
UPN has been giving them a run for their money.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1300842913' post='2673453']
Under this AA..but lets be real. this is GGA under a new name
[/quote]

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1300843925' post='2673469']
There can't be a GGA under a new name. There is no alliance capable of living up to that legacy.
[/quote]

Haters are going to hate. Some of the Phoenix Rising members are former GGA members, but former GGA members can be found in alliances all over planet bob. E.g. in VE, Polar, MK and probably a dozen others.

Phoenix Rising is not the GGA in 2.0 3.0 or whatever version.
A fool is someone who holds onto an unfounded opinion, but for those who wish to depart from the dark ages of ignorance i invite all of you to get to know us.
Worst thing that can happen is that you find out you were wrong and emerge a bigger man/woman (in character, not size).

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1300843452' post='2673463']
DH has no right to claim what is and isn't a terrible excuse :lol1:
[/quote]

It is. The alliance might be new but the nations aren't.

But, in the end, does it really matter? Our side think PhR performed terribly and is happy to have used them. Your side thinks PhR performed well and is happy to have used them. PhR is out of this war and that's that. Good for them. And good luck rebuilding.

The terms: A+ (should be going to everyone on this front, but I already know they aren't)
The "they are GGA 2.0" trash talk: <_< seriously?

I find humor in members of certain alliances commenting on and evaluating Phoenix Rising's performance in this war when their own performance has more to do with how quickly they cash aid checks than actual fighting ability. :lol1:

Oh look no reps!

Give me a !@#$@#$ break. The 12 posts desperately pointing it out was enough to show that it is a feeble attempt to show you can be decent people right? What you don't seem to understand is that it isn't reps or ridiculous reasons for war that destroy your aura of respectability. It is your piss poor attitudes and overconfidence that makes you all out to be the biggest group of !@#$%bags the game has ever seen and that is saying something. If that is what you have been going for, fine. Good for you. Congrats. Mission well accomplished. If that is the case however, there is no need to try to parade your "mercy" and try to draw attention to it. It only shows how truly pathetic you have become. Enjoy it while it lasts.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1300897959' post='2673843']
Oh look no reps!

Give me a !@#$@#$ break. The 12 posts desperately pointing it out was enough to show that it is a feeble attempt to show you can be decent people right? What you don't seem to understand is that it isn't reps or ridiculous reasons for war that destroy your aura of respectability. It is your piss poor attitudes and overconfidence that makes you all out to be the biggest group of !@#$%bags the game has ever seen and that is saying something. If that is what you have been going for, fine. Good for you. Congrats. Mission well accomplished. If that is the case however, there is no need to try to parade your "mercy" and try to draw attention to it. It only shows how truly pathetic you have become. Enjoy it while it lasts.
[/quote]
u mad bro?

We didn't make PhR do reps because we didn't feel their actions in this war warranted them.

[quote name='Epiphanus' timestamp='1300898197' post='2673846']
u mad bro?

We didn't make PhR do reps because we didn't feel their actions in this war warranted them.
[/quote]

That's fine but then there is no reason to have 20 members roll in and point it out. It really does make you look foolishly desperate to soften the bad guy rep. Like I said it's not reps that make you out to be what you are.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1300898521' post='2673854']
That's fine but then there is no reason to have 20 members roll in and point it out. It really does make you look foolishly desperate to soften the bad guy rep. Like I said it's not reps that make you out to be what you are.
[/quote]

Get over yourself: if you take out the DH members [b]obviously[/b] poking fun at some previous "white peace means no terms at all!1!!" lines foolishly used in earlier announcements, the "o/ no reps" posts are mostly from people the other side.
We didn't give PhR terms because we didn't feel their actions in this war warranted them. Not because of any PR move or any moaning done by you or your peers.

[quote name='Gottrich Northeim' timestamp='1300904023' post='2673883']
Well done MK, I expect to see many more of these coming from team Pacifica.
[/quote]

We'd be happy to whenever doomhouse is ready to be done :P.

Edited by Gumpper