T.I.D.O Wave

Fizzydog

I just want to ask who will be giving me permission to RP in their country.

Like I have said before, I won't do anything to you until we plan it out via PMs, and of course it has the potential to be a lot of fun and open many new opportunities for you nation.

And no, dotCom, you don't need to say anything. :awesome:

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1300759227' post='2672802']
If you wanted to infiltrate people's countries, you could have done it without first announcing TIDO's presence and intent and thus causing everyone to be on the defensive.
[/quote]

Mhm. Kinda ruins the whole idea of covert ops when you tell everyone "Hey, check it out, we're gonna infiltrate your nations and wreak various forms of havoc on your governments in the hopes of furthering our extremist ideals! Also, here's the identity of one of our members!"

You are welcome to cause minor to moderate mayhem in my nation so long as you RP how you get past my routine counter intelligence and counter terrorism systems. If you want details of my defenses I will PM to you, and you only need to give me a gist of what you plan to do before doing things. So you cant just say, "BOOM, there are some TIDO terrorist grabbed some C4 and blown up a building," you will have to properly RP how they got in, how they brought the weapons or secured them (dont worry, I will give you some subversives and criminals) and how they actually do it. Just know that once you start mayhem your characters in Cochin would be absolutely destroyed and even followed and eliminated outside Cochin territories.