The most pathetic attempt at intel warfare ever.

*Stands before the world just doing a golf clap..... then hands out a flier showing why..*

[quote]
To: Letum From: ak47don Date: 3/20/2011 1:02:26 PM

Subject: Peace at last comrades!
It is a great day comrades because today the war of aggression by the forces of DoomHouse as come to an end. Comrades, the long and stretched out war has finally come to a close. You have stood your ground and as a result victory has been achieved.
Emperor Cortath will soon address us in BR in regards to our victory but because of real life he will be away for a short time.

IMPORTANT: For those of you still in peace mode, come out immediately and for those of you still at war peace out as soon as possible .

When you are out of peace mode the first thing you must do is to rebuild and send out aid to our lower-tier nations. Aid lists will be posted by the bank as soon as possible.

As per terms here is the DoomHouse acknowledgment of defeat and apology topic.
http://forums.cybern...opic=99858&st=0

Comrades it has been a great ride!
Hail Pacifica o/
Hail Emperor Cortath o/
Hail Victory o/
[/quote]

*Sniffs the air his nostrils flaring.*

Come now Doom House. You're starting to STINK of your desperation. Just surrender and it can all be over.

An F for effort, cause no one took the bait.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"IMPORTANT: For those of you still in peace mode, come out immediately and for those of you still at war peace out as soon as possible ."

I think this alone gives it away :rolleyes:

Edited by Griff

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1300691916' post='2672029']
Now where is that blog where vladimir called [i]MK[/i] attention whores?
[/quote]

You are attention whores. I've just decided to level the playing field and take it back. I think I'm doing the better job honestly.

Pity I have to do so by pointing out your absolutely epic failures. I wish I had something better to report.. oh.. like Doom House grew a brain and surrendered and admitted they were wrong in being belligerent.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1300692319' post='2672035']
You are attention whores. I've just decided to level the playing field and take it back. I think I'm doing the better job honestly.

Pity I have to do so by pointing out your absolutely epic failures. I wish I had something better to report.. oh.. like Doom House grew a brain and surrendered and admitted they were wrong in being belligerent.
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CqhCM.gif[/IMG]

"You are the real attention whores here. I'm just creating a topic to tell everyone about it!"

cybernations.txt

I guess by constantly keeping their alliances under the impression their enemies plan to surrender any moment now is what they're using to try keeping their members from surrendering individually themselves, to bad most of the info they are feeding their members to keep them from giving up is false and those taking a beating on the Doom House side will continue to take them without their opponents suddenly surrendering any time soon.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1300693070' post='2672044']
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CqhCM.gif[/IMG]

"You are the real attention whores here. I'm just creating a topic to tell everyone about it!"

cybernations.txt
[/quote]

Can't deal with the issue so sidestepping it to try and create another? Alright, I can deal with your denial complex.

*Points and laughs at Banksy.*

There consider it dealt with. Anyone else from DH care to go around? This one came unarmed.

By the way, posting images of bad actors does not intimidate me. It makes me snore. Try opera next time, at least music has some feeling in it.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1300693459' post='2672050']
Can't deal with the issue so sidestepping it to try and create another? Alright, I can deal with your denial complex.

*Points and laughs at Banksy.*

There consider it dealt with. Anyone else from DH care to go around? This one came unarmed.

By the way, posting images of bad actors does not intimidate me. It makes me snore. Try opera next time, at least music has some feeling in it.
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tcwWI.gif[/IMG]

Sidestepping the issue? The only issue is that you're so obsessed with us that you're trying to spin a joke pm into a sign of our impending surrender.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1300693898' post='2672053']
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tcwWI.gif[/IMG]

Sidestepping the issue? The only issue is that you're so obsessed with us that you're trying to spin a joke pm into a sign of our impending surrender.
[/quote]

No no no, lol.

Apparently you have a reading comprehension failure there bucko. What happened here was that your guys sent our troops a mass message, trying to convince them we had agreed to terms that required we leave peace mode. No such thing has happened or will happen and you guys are going to be at war.. for a very very long time..

DH is clearly desperate. You really SHOULD surrender.

I said later it would be an expression of competence.. for Doom House to surrender.. that is not saying that you will. I don't expect Doom House to express.. competence.. any time soon.

Have I held your hand in the navigation of my OP sufficiently? Do you need additional guidance?

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1300693898' post='2672053']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/tcwWI.gif[/img]

[/quote]
If the "joke" pm hadn't been there in the first place, he wouldn't have done this. Seriously guys, brains, they're wonderful when used.

That is a funny pm though. Pathetic sure, but still funny.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1300693459' post='2672050']
bad actors
[/quote]

You're a repulsive individual.

Good job, ak47don. Hilarious attempt...made the NPO freak out and post a 'HEY THIS IS FAKE' thread to prevent compliance with it. :lol1:

[quote]
To: Maelstrom Vortex From: Banksy Date: 3/21/2011 2:48:08 AM

Subject: Peace at last comrades!

Message: It is a great day comrades because today the war of aggression by the forces of DoomHouse as come to an end. Comrades, the long and stretched out war has finally come to a close. You have stood your ground and as a result victory has been achieved.

Emperor Cortath will soon address us in BR in regards to our victory but because of real life he will be away for a short time.

IMPORTANT: For those of you still in peace mode, come out immediately and for those of you still at war peace out as soon as possible .

When you are out of peace mode the first thing you must do is to rebuild and send out aid to our lower-tier nations. Aid lists will be posted by the bank as soon as possible.

As per terms here is the DoomHouse acknowledgment of defeat and apology topic.
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=100139&view=findpost&p=2672005

Comrades it has been a great ride!
Hail Pacifica o/
Hail Emperor Cortath o/
Hail Victory o/
[/quote]

Seriously Banksy.. do you not have a brain at all?

I hadn't even received my copy in the minutes I was posting your peers ineptitude. I was not aware you were a DIRECT participant in this.

And to think you sent this lovely gem to me.. of all people..

Fear people.. MK has added the fail boat to their navy.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1300694789' post='2672062']
You're a repulsive individual.

Good job, ak47don. Hilarious attempt...made the NPO freak out and post a 'HEY THIS IS FAKE' thread to prevent compliance with it. :lol1:
[/quote]
Right, posting a thread identifying it as fake was so [i]wrong[/i] of Pacifica, they should have let their members wander out into the slaughter.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1300696992' post='2672076']
Because mockery of an annihilated enemy who started a war they cannot win is a precious gem that should be shared.
[/quote]
Being delusional is not a trait to be proud of Maelstrom Vortex.

So basically, the Mushroom Kingdom sent you another PM about forced peace/surrendering, you thought it was real, posted it on the forums to show how bad ass NPO truly is and how they're winning this war (implying MK is the key to this War, and if they leave it's all over), then - when you realized it was a joke, you called MK an attention whore, but at the same time you fail to realize how you just turned a private joke into public NPO embarrassment, [i]Again[/i]

I don't agree with Doomhouses' one month of war = peace. I seriously want them and Nordreich to continue rolling you until we knock the stupidity right out of Pacifica. And I'll be frank, because Pacifica has some incredibly intelligent leaders, - not going to lie -, however the oversized army they lead are a bunch of morons.

Edited by PinkV

[quote name='PinkV' timestamp='1300697373' post='2672081']

I don't agree with Doomhouses' one month of war = peace. I seriously want them and Nordreich to continue rolling you until we knock the stupidity right out of Pacifica. And I'll be frank, because Pacifica has some incredibly intelligent leaders, - not going to lie -, however the oversized army they lead are a bunch of morons.
[/quote]

Let us know when the fabled elite NoR military shows up, we are getting kind of bored beating on your average members.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1300694820' post='2672065']
You know I can't see a damn thing you're saying Nippy. So if I don't bother wasting my breath on you.. ya know why.
[/quote]

You just did? :awesome:

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1300696851' post='2672073']
Right, posting a thread identifying it as fake was so [i]wrong[/i] of Pacifica, they should have let their members wander out into the slaughter.
[/quote]

I never said it was wrong. I said it was hilarious. A bit of nervous damage control from the other side is always funny.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1300697966' post='2672083']
Let us know when the fabled elite NoR military shows up, we are getting kind of bored beating on your average members.
[/quote]

Pacifica is an over sized war machine that is pretty much infamous for pissing the world off and starting many major conflicts. So keep waving your ego around, I'm sure one day when your alliance is no longer sanctioned it will be the only thing worth holding onto. Nordreich is an alliance of wonderful fighters, and unlike you we can manage without aid coming from other alliances. NoR has won a great number of battles in this war, and has suffered a great number of defeats as well, but at least we don't make complete fools out of ourselves in the process. Can't say so much of the same for Pacifica now can we?

Edited by PinkV