Treaty Cancellation

[center][IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/AS6veLordAnnouncement.png[/IMG]
[/center]

On Thursday, the Viridian Entente provided notice to Ragnarok that we have invoked Article V of our "The Oceanic Entente, Part 2 ... Except Not Really" treaty. The 48 our period prescribed by the clause has since past, and as such the document is now void.

Make no mistake, this cancellation does not bring us pleasure. Despite what troubles recent times may have wrought upon our relationship, we choose to look back and remember the years of good. While it is no longer possible to maintain the bond that existed, we sincerely wish them the best of luck in whatever their future may hold.

[I]Signed for the Viridian Entente[/I],
[img]http://i.imgur.com/shlVA.gif[/img]
Impero, Lord of the Entente
Solaris, Duke of the Entente
Goldie, Secretary of Defense
Cards, Secretary of the Interior
Sethb, Secretary of State
Bob Janova, Secretary of Economics

Edited by Il Impero Romano

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am shocked and saddened to see this. OK, maybe just the latter ( :( ). A lot of effort went into this treaty and it stood for a very long time. I worked alongside VE with regularity for the past few years and it will be odd to see RoK not allied to them any longer.

Best of luck to both alliances, whatever path they each choose to take from here on out.

I think this one is for the best. We did have some good times though. Onward to the future.

[i]**enters ad into the lonely hearts classifides... [/i]

"Recently broken up Viking type seaks like minded AA's with a passion for loyalty, honor, looting innocent villages and long walks on the beach. Must hate pina colada's and love a good war... genuine enquirys only"