Divine Treaties

With the creation of a new alliance comes a new, blossoming friendship between Anathema and LoSS. I am proud to announce the beginning of a new era of shared growth and prosperity. o/ LoSS and o/ Anathema, soon to be the best of friends. Also, we're not Nemesis just so you know.

[quote]
[center][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2qlsf9i.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2iqalu.jpg[/IMG]
[size="3"][u][b]I Swear We’re Not Nemesis 2.0 Pact[/b][/u][/size][/center]
[u]Preamble[/u]
Recognizing the bonds shared by the League of Small Superpowers and Anathema, both alliances do hereby enter into a treaty of Mutual Defense and optional Aggression.

[u]Article I[/u]
Both parties recognize the sovereignty of the opposite alliance. Neither will seek to impose upon their sovereignty in any way, shape or form.

[u]Article II[/u]
Both alliances of this treaty recognize that should one signatory alliance be attacked by a foreign power, the other signatory shall come to their defense through all possible channels.
However, if the assaulted signatory alliance is involved in a conflict via other treaties or through the actions of another bloc, this defense becomes optional.

[u]Article III[/u]
Due to the love that exists between Nemes-err…Anathema and LoSS, other alliances should fully expect them to be in any war together, including an offensive war (although this treaty does not obligate such).

[u]Article IV[/u]
In order to amend this treaty the parties must come together and mutually agree on the changes.

[u]Article V[/u]
Should either party choose to cancel this treaty, they must give 72 hours notice in private.

Signed,
[u]LoSS[/u]
Co_God_Ben - [i]Triumvirate[/i]
Desert_Ratz -[i] Triumvirate[/i]
Legion-x - [i]Triumvirate[/i]
Chels - [i]MoFA[/i]

[u]Anathema[/u]
Incitatus -[i] Emperor[/i]
Rebirth of Gorniar - [i]Soon to be Praetor of the Sapienti...once he untangles himself from the war[/i]
James Maximus - [i]Praetor of the Sapienti[/i]
flyingscotsman - [i]Sapienti of the Outside World[/i][/quote]

Let the mindless hailing begin and usher in this era of friendship!

Edited by Rebirth of Gorniar

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1299507166' post='2655421']
I was wondering who the mystery ally would be.

I'd rate my surprise to a 4 of 10.
[/quote]

Damn it. Our goal was to make your surprise rating at least a 6 of 10.

Let's pack up our bags and go home boys...mission failed...

[quote name='legion-x' timestamp='1299517627' post='2655510']
he really is slow isnt he?
[/quote]

Patience's always isn't a virtue <_<

Rebirth is slow though :lol1:

Edited by Anxiety

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1299513132' post='2655465']
I am not impressed by this.
[/quote]

I'm loving all the hate from you in particular BloodFury, seeing as you planned Anathema and then bailed to stay with Zeon. Are you just bitter about us being able to DoE without you? or do you realize how ironic it is for you to flame us?

Either way, lol.

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1299519450' post='2655533']
I'm loving all the hate from you in particular BloodFury, seeing as you planned Anathema and then bailed to stay with Zeon. Are you just bitter about us being able to DoE without you? or do you realize how ironic it is for you to flame us?

Either way, lol.
[/quote]
Yes, you're right, it's as simple as that. Good to see you know all the facts etc etc.

Good luck Anathema, once more, not that you'll need it.