The Sun sets over the German Reich, One Last Time

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/6/67/Tgeflag2_m.png[/img]

[size="4"][font="Impact"][b]The German Empire

2007-2011 [/b][/font][/size][/center]

[i][b]L[/b]ike every thing in life, everything has a beginning and an end, whether we like or not, in reality its plain true. The German Empire, originally founded by Kaiser Frederick II in 2007 has been through a grand journey of history, seen its self flourish, aswell as struggle in both the good times and the bad. Durring the last couple of months, the German Empire has unfortunately gone through a serious of unfortuante, and saddening events, with long time Citizens leaving, membership inactivity, the removal of Kaiser Franz Joseph I from the throne, aswell as this great war we entered. A few days ago, a decision was made by the Imperial Government on the ultimate future of TGE. Although it has been a good run over the last four wonderful year of its existence, we regret to inform you all that today February 14th, 2011, The German Empire hereby disbands as a alliance on Planet Bob. We thought that in light of recent events, it would be best to disband and allow our remaining membership to seek other opportunity's and start fresh , and find new homes, in which they may pursue happiness and the hope of a better future.

[b]I[/b] would like to thank everyone who has contributed to TGE both now and in the past, and for being involved in its existence. I also would like to thank FOK, INT, our allies who has always stood beside us, in both the good times and the bad, as well as all of our treaty holders both past and present. It is sad to see a great alliance like The German Empire, once was, to close its doors. Believe me when I say, it was toughest decision for me to make, as I cared a lot about TGE since joining as a Citizen in 2008. We are now left with the thoughts and memories that we shared within this grand empire, that many of us once called home. TGE you will always have a special place inside my heart, you were the first alliance I joined upon starting in CN, and the only place I could really truly call home.

[b]U[/b]pon disbandment, its has been agreed jointly by the leadership of FOK, and the INT to protect nations under The German Empire AA, for a period of 3 weeks, WAPA as also offered us protection aswell. Obitionaries and reflections may be posted respectfully below. Goodbye TGE, may you Rest in Peace !

Gott Mit Uns,[/i]

Prince Albert
Former Kaiser of the German Empire

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to be kind in these threads but i can only say Im not sorry to see this. I wish all members good luck in finding new homes and may you find the honor you had hoped for in TGE in your new home. TGE was terrible and I will not miss them one bit but I wish the former members luck.

TGE was the first place that really introduced me to the politics of how absolutely crazy this place can get. It was a place that gave me huge learning experiences, be them good or bad, that helped me move on to who I am today. I will never forget both the good and bad times, because they all mean something. Many people have passed through those doors just like myself and moved on to greater things; People like Alfred, Tanis, VonDroz, Valdemar, Emperor Marx, and so many others.

o/ TGE, in your time here, you've definitely left your mark and helped create people that moved on to do more.

Edited for words, thanks Sir William.

Edited by Shurukian

[quote]We are now left with the thoughts and memories that we shared within this grand empire, that many of us once called home. TGE you will always have a special place inside my heart, ...[/quote]

Best of luck to all the former TGE members and I'm sure you will have no trouble in finding a new home!

o/ The German Empire

May you Rest in Peace!! Farewell -_-

It's always sad to see an alliance disband. Good luck to all of you in finding new homes.

I don't think it's ever acceptable to mock an alliance in the very thread they announced their disbandment. Kicking people while they're down, no matter who they were, says a lot about the character of the individual doing the kicking. It is a shameful act of self fulfillment, and you are only making yourself and whatever entities you represent look foolish.

I never authorized this as your Kaiser. However, don't rest in peace and never come back.
[img]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2009/10/1-gif-party.gif[/img]

P.S., I do wish you guys the best. Thought, I'd say so. :)

Edited by ImperialCubanacan