Flying Hellfish United DOW

Dethkon1

[center][img]INSERT FHU FLAG HERE[/img][/center]

[b][center]Flying Hellfish United vs. Legacy & CSN[/center][/b]

Traditionally it has been FHU's policy to keep a low profile on Planet Bob. We enjoy inter-alliance cooperation and discussion but generally stay out of the politicking that permeates Planet Bob. We can stand on the sidelines and watch great powers slug it out from relative safety. We could choose to just "stay out of it" as we have no stake in the greater war raging around us. We have no beef with VE or NpO or any of the other major powers that are the focus of this great war.

Our DOW on Legacy and CSN is solely retaliatory for their aggression towards our protectorate holder The Dark Templar. Although we are not contractually obligated to fight alongside our brothers in TDT, we choose to do so out of respect, admiration and because they would do they same for us without hesitation. TDT has been an exemplary Protectorate Holder who has graciously allowed FHU to be a part of their organization without requesting or demanding anything in return.

Some may laugh at our small alliance stepping into the fray with bigger alliances that outnumber us in terms of strength and numbers. I make no promises as to how well we will fare, but I do promise to bring as much devastation to our enemy's doorstep as possible.

Good luck to everyone out there.

[i]
"When there is no more room in hell, the fish shall walk the earth"[/i]

Signed for FHU:

[b]Dethkon1 (MoW MoFA)
HerrBesserwisser (DoFHU)
CzarBomba (MoF)[/b]

[Founding Fathers]

[Edit: CSN was the aggressor. Not Legacy, for the record. Thanks for pointing this out, sorry for the confusion.]

Edited by Dethkon1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1296711603' post='2617203']
Why would you do that? They have a protectorate with DT. When did protectorates start coming with an oA clause?
[/quote]

CSN attacked their protectorate, I didn't realise Legacy didn't, the OP stated that both alliances attacked aggressivly and most protectorates have an optional defense clause, but nice try :awesome:

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1296711603' post='2617203']
Why would you do that? They have a protectorate with DT. When did protectorates start coming with an oA clause?
[/quote]

wait, someone from MK crying over an alliance entering a war in a non-traditional manner? saw that coming a mile away.

anyways, have some fun FHU.

o/FHU