Joint Legacy-The Terran Empire Announcement

[center][img]http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr346/HetmanVladislav/LegacyFlag.png[/img][img]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5122/flag1dc.png[/img][/center]

Effective immediately upon signing this treaty, Legacy will become the protectors of The Terran Empire

ARTICLE I

Both Parties agree to not use any act of violence, including in game and forum spying, on one another. Both parties recognize that rogue nations tend to occur to all and if said rogue attacks a member of the opposite party, both parties will use diplomacy to solve the issue at hand.

ARTICLE II

Both Parties agree to provide one another with economic and military support when they feel necessary or if either party feels the need to ask for said support.

ARTICLE III

The Terran Empire shall not sign or announce any diplomatic agreements without consent from Legacy and The Terran Empire shall not go to war without consent from Legacy.

ARTICLE IV

Both parties can be unbound from this treaty 72 hours after proper notice has been given to the other party. At the end of the 72 hours, the termination of these terms are to be announced on the Cybernations Forums.

ARTICLE V

Other Specifics have been detailed and accepted in private.

ARTICLE VI

This treaty shall take full effect when both parties sign this protectorate and it is announced on the Cybernations Forums.

Signed for Legacy,

[i]Sarmatian Empire, Lord
Wappas, Regent
Hetman Vladislav, Minister of Foreign Affairs[/i]

Signed for the Terran Empire,

[i]Yuurei, Chancellor Prime
Tim Burke, Chancellor of Defense
Michaelboy88, Chancellor of Administration
Lord B, Chancellor of Internal Affairs[/i]

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1296411266' post='2611260']
OOC: Why is The Terran Empire using the Cybran flag? :v:

No matter, I like this.
[/quote]

We thought it was super kewl. Besides we are cyborgs.

Shout out to Legacy.
/ O

Edited by Tim Burke

[quote name='Hetman Vladislav' timestamp='1296410970' post='2611254']
ARTICLE VI

This treaty shall take full effect when both parties sign this protectorate and it is announced on the Cybernations Forums.
[/quote]

All right, so how does this work? This basically means that this treaty is not in effect until it is posted here. However, if it wasn't ratified until then, that means that Article VI would also not be in effect. Does that, or does that not, mean that you two would defend each other in the event of an attack by a third party before the treaty is posted?

Happy to be formally aligned with Legacy.

Legacy o/
Terran Empire o/

[color="#FF0000"][size="6"][b]Yuurei.[/b][/size][/color]
[img]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh386/ikiryoh/propaganda.png[/img]

Edited by Yuurei

Congrats to Legacy and The Terran Empire. You found yourselves some great protectors. :)

[quote name='Lezrahi' timestamp='1296419682' post='2611423']
All right, so how does this work? This basically means that this treaty is not in effect until it is posted here. However, if it wasn't ratified until then, that means that Article VI would also not be in effect. Does that, or does that not, mean that you two would defend each other in the event of an attack by a third party before the treaty is posted?
[/quote]

It's signed and posted now. Therefore, it's active. That's what matters.

[quote name='Yuurei' timestamp='1296420243' post='2611436']
Happy to be formally aligned with Legacy.

Legacy o/
Terran Empire o/

[color="#FF0000"][size="6"][b]Yuurei.[/b][/size][/color]
[img]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh386/ikiryoh/propaganda.png[/img]
[/quote]

OMG yuurei!!!!! i've missed you long time no see.

Congrats on the protectorate

LOVE the image

• 1 month later...