A Darkfall Decleration

Daikos

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/7/7b/Dfa_flag.png[/img][/center]

I'll keep this short and simple. Darkfall has been plagued by an ailment these past few weeks. Wikipedia defines “blue balls” as the slang term[1] for a congested prostate or vasocongestion, the condition of temporary fluid congestion in the testicles and prostate region caused by prolonged sexual arousal in the human male often accompanied by acute testicular pain[2] or testicular congestion due to prolonged and unsatisfied sexual excitement.

But thanks to the work of so many we are now being relieved of this terrible affliction. It is our great pleasure to declare our relief from blue balls with this Declaration of War against The Grand Lodge of Freemasons, NATO and Nueva Vida in the defense of Sparta.

Let our songs of war resound throughout the land:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NyK3df0xaw

EDIT: Derp

Edited by Daikos

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should any of the people I declare on actually be brothers, my apologies. If you remember your history, both sides of the civil war had good brothers on both sides, and lodge was held DURING THE CIVIL WAR with brothers from the north and south meeting on the level within the same lodge. The next day, they made occasion for time for "their usual vocation" and did their job. It's a shame I have to declare, but best of luck to the GLoF.

Fuggit. NUKES INC.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1296020032' post='2602091']
well I like you guys, but you wound up on the wrong side of this one. Good luck and in b4 NSO.
[/quote]

I was truly contemplating getting the first post when I had the chance. Next time i'll beat you :)

Also, good luck to NV, GLOF and NATO! You don't have much to take care of here :v:

To be honest I'm only posting in this thread because Omni did an in4NSO thingy and I felt obligated to insert a comment. So, Darkfall, you all suck and I hope those alliances you declared on reduce you to a burning wreckage.

Sup though.