The End is just the Beginning

BloodFury

[center][img]http://i.imagehost.org/0349/REQ_OO_announcement_Yellowized.png[/img][/center]

Octava Orden was always an alliance founded on the principles of leading one’s own path through life. We had always strived to do what we felt was right while guiding ourselves as how we saw fit. We never let another alliance decide who or what we were. Many friends and many enemies were made in this process as we made our way through our history, a history that we made for ourselves. We had always hoped great things would happen and always dreamed of leading Octava Orden into a bright and successful future.

Unfortunately times change and so do ideals and the people willing to push those ideals forward. We began this journey well over a year ago, however today we are no longer going to try and push something that has died on our uphill battle. While our goals may never change from where the future sends up and how we get there is our fate to choose we will do so with our heads held high and not letting anyone get in our way of accomplishing our dreams.

Despite the sadness of having to disband the alliance that we have put so much into we look forward to a brighter future. A future that we and everyone else holds in their own hands.

To our friends we thank you for being by our side until the end. We wish you the greatest in your journey forward in this hostile world.
To our enemies, you have always been there to make things interesting despite us always being at each other’s throats. We hold no ill will towards you because we know if the tables were reversed we would still be in the same situation. We will never ask you to change and wish you the best in your journey forward.

We now close the doors on this chapter of Octava Orden’s life and we tip our hats solemnly as we bid our home a final farewell.
To everyone on Planet Bob, we wish you the best, Octava Orden.

Signed by Octava Orden Government;

Ezequiel
Liltrekkie
BloodFury
Riser
Alexei Borodin

P.S. The AA Octava Orden will be protected by Amazon Nation and Sajasabie for a period of 20 days or until everyone is off of the AA.

This is a very sad day for me. After a year and a half, I had to give up on my baby. We started with four members, all of which left but me. I've managed to push this far, however, fighting an uphill battle is never easy. In this case, we have lost that uphill battle. The Orden has always stood for freedom, second, third, fourth, etc. chances. What ever it took for the member to realize this is the last chance to change. Throwing our neck out to help those in need and refusing to take be controlled by peers.

We couldn't have done this with out any of our allies. To those that helped, AzN, TSCE, GDA, TLK, and Sanitarium. We thank you dearly as you know.

With this said, I am very saddened this day has come. It is for the best and she shall always be remembered, be it in honor or infamy. We came, we left our mark, we take out leave.

Octava Orden shall rest in peace.

One last hail for the Orden...

o/ OO, RIP.

Ezequiel,
Emperador of Octava Orden

Edited by Ezequiel

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1295489989' post='2584703']
Praise admin! This day has just been marked an offical holiday for my people
[/quote]

Seriously, you're trolling a disbandment thread?

It sucks when a community breaks up. Hope you guys find new homes :(

Good luck Zeke.