It's Official

Ryan Greenberg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread could have been a post in the myriad of other threads on these forums complaining about the decline in nation numbers. Besides, 20k is only 'noteworthy' because we have a base 10 number system...

At the moment I made this post there are exactly 20k nations in CN...

But I agree this game is in a slow decline. and since I started really paying attention to the numbers I have seen that we have been sitting at about 20k and slowly falling for the last two months.

[quote name='Prime minister Johns' timestamp='1295206046' post='2577436']
At the moment I made this post there are exactly 20k nations in CN...

But I agree this game is in a slow decline. and since I started really paying attention to the numbers I have seen that we have been sitting at about 20k and slowly falling for the last two months.
[/quote]
Actually we are 19,981 now. So we've lost 17 nations in the last 30 minutes :(

[url]http://www.cybernations.net/stats_demographics.asp[/url]

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1295207427' post='2577478']
If you want more people to arrive, start engaging in more conflicts, that way, it'll attract their attention.
[/quote]

[size="4"]I dream of the Divine Apocalypse. The [i]Consuming[/i] that shall burn all nations down to start anew, a flashflood of nuclear fire will play across the faces of the awed like babes under fireworks. In this way, the world will be within the grasp of any ambitious group steely enough to take.[/size]

[b][size="5"][font="Century Gothic"]Agent of the Wyrm! I Call Thee From Across the Void! Burn Us Clean In Your Purifying Flame![/font][/size][/b]

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1295205922' post='2577430']
Having 70 Fernando multis means that the while the number of nations is under 20,000, the number of rulers has been less than that for a while.
[/quote]

what the $%&@ 70 multis :blink:

I agree. We need something new in CN, something that can make people stay in CN :ph34r:

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1295208159' post='2577501']
This didn't need to be posted, as there are quite enough posts on it already.
[/quote]
Sorry, but I don't really read that much on the forums anymore. I just checked to see if there were any threads that touched the issue, but I didn't see any.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1295210161' post='2577548']
That's only 300 of us, really, when you consider we have 70 nations each ;)
[/quote]

(Where's my high horse.... oh, there it is.)

There's really only about 300 of us, anyway, Bob.

:mad: Cannonfodder :mad:

(dismounts)

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1295209220' post='2577518']
Sorry, but I don't really read that much on the forums anymore. I just checked to see if there were any threads that touched the issue, but I didn't see any.
[/quote]

no biggie. I just really hope this doesn't degenerate into the fifth TECHRAIDING/STAGNATION/MK/PB are ruining the game.

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

[quote name='iMatt' timestamp='1295205297' post='2577412']
Besides, 20k is only 'noteworthy' because we have a base 10 number system...
[/quote]
Am I the only person who finds these statements completely pretentious and ridiculous? I mean, I guess it's a good thing he made this topic in a universe that uses a base 10 number system, then.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1295213481' post='2577668']
Am I the only person who finds these statements completely pretentious and ridiculous? I mean, I guess it's a good thing he made this topic in a universe that uses a base 10 number system, then.
[/quote]
You're not alone.