The Commonsense Revolution

[center][img]http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g364/AmbroseIV/alliance.png[/img][/center]

In response to raids conducted by 5 UINE nations against the Alliance of International Defence from 17 December 2010 and the subsequent tug of war over repercussions and responsibility, the following agreement has been reached:

[list][*]Keve69 will be reduced to ZI
[*]AiD will receive 36 million in reparations
[*]The five UINE nations who conducted the raids will continue to receive punishment in accordance with [url='http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96594']previous arrangements[/url][/list]

I would like to acknowledge the cooperation of all those whom assisted in bringing this issue to a close... but they're too numerous to recall :mellow:

So that's it; case-closed, you can all go home. No, really, this is it. I'm not joking. Fine, don't believe me - you'll be sorry.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1294548896' post='2569307']
Now let's hope this is the last agreement that has to be made and that we soon all can put this behind us and move on.
[/quote]

I'll hold you to that when you guys show up in a few weeks saying the deal has been made in bad faith and has to be canceled... once two thirds of the deal has completed.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1294549359' post='2569318']
[font="Georgia"]Haven't really been paying too much attention to this whole issue. Why is Keve being ZI'd? Was he [i]that[/i] bad during negotiations?[/font]
[/quote]

He reneged on several deals and was generally a snake throughout.

[quote name='Jaymjaym' timestamp='1294549587' post='2569319']
Definitely complete overkill, but oh well at least this retarded situation is over.
[/quote]
Overkill, is an understatement. All this crap for an alliance that won't exist in a couple of months. AiD, just disband now.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1294549238' post='2569315']
I'll hold you to that when you guys show up in a few weeks saying the deal has been made in bad faith and has to be canceled... once two thirds of the deal has completed.
[/quote]

You know you could have just said no to all this to begin with, with or without Polaris.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294549717' post='2569324']
Overkill, is an understatement. All this crap for an alliance that won't exist in a couple of months. AiD, just disband now.
[/quote]

That's really funny. AiD has been around longer than most of the big players out there today, and will be around long after you either disband because of inactivity or get absorbed by another alliance.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294549717' post='2569324']
[/quote]

To be fair, same thing can probably be said when any micro gets raided. :P

Anyway, I had no real involvement here aside from being a concerned cousin, so I have no idea about the finer details about the negotiations. This may have been warranted, or it may not based on those proceedings, however based on what I have read, this whole situation really should have ended at the nations being declared rogues. Like I said in the previous thread, who and/or why someone is masked on an alliance's forum is really of no concern to anyone else.

[quote name='Jaymjaym' timestamp='1294550265' post='2569330']
To be fair, same thing can probably be said when any micro gets raided. :P

Anyway, I had no real involvement here aside from being a concerned cousin, so I have no idea about the finer details about the negotiations. This may have been warranted, or it may not based on those proceedings, however based on what I have read, this whole situation really should have ended at the nations being declared rogues. Like I said in the previous thread, who and/or why someone is masked on an alliance's forum is really of no concern to anyone else.
[/quote]

Ever read the Merchant of Venice? When someone wants a pound of flesh bad enough, they'll use whatever they can get their hands on to get it.