Recognition of Hostilities

[center][img]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3377/flag2m.png[/img][/center]

To War! My brethren, Rejoice! Hear the cruel
Rapturous calls from thy kinsmen. Respond
With a hellish delight and sanguine wrath.
Relish this day in eternal Glory!
Praise be unto your Emperor for this
Generous offering of flesh and blood.
Feast upon the festering cold corpses
All you minions of the dark lord’s shadows.
Satiate your appetite with bold true
Vindictive slaughter. Bathe in the suff’ring
Of the Maimed and cherish the fetid stench
Of rotting limbs and burning red sinews.
On Cavalry! On Infantry! Press on
Into the merciless night. Murder and
Torture your foes with demonic fancy.
Suckle upon the bone marrow of the
Defeated. Euthanize the hordes of curs
Before you. Skin them alive. Offer me
Their pelts so I may wear them in this life
And in the perpetual world come next.

=LOST= hereby recognizes the resumption of Cold War hostilities with the so-called "alliance" Athens. Athenian emissaries continually humiliate and denigrate the glorious Imperial Throne of =LOST= and belittle our citizens' stature in this world. The 1024 Meridian by 768 Parallel Armistice is null and void.

[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2ppevpf.jpg[/img][/center]

To ensure political victory over the Athenian curs, =LOST= recently conducted constitutionally sanctioned elections. For six months, I have had the tremendous pleasure to serve as =LOST='s fifth Emperor. Our charter only allows the Emperor to serve one six month term and I freely relinquish my throne in favor of proving the viability of our democratic process as well as ensuring the dignity and integrity of =LOST= culture and honor. Please accompany me in inaugurating my true successor and the Imperial Inner Circle that comprises the rest of the government of =LOST=.

[b]The Sixth Emperor of =LOST=:[/b] Devilyn Caster

[b]The Imperial Inner Circle[/b]

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Mandellav
Minister of Citizens' Affairs: Stealthypenguin93
Minister of Economic Affairs: DonPedro
Minister of War: Eratria
Chief Justice: Wengland

Each minister is allowed to choose up to three deputies to help them carry out the functions of government and the information regarding who the deputies are will be available shortly at www.lostalliance.com if you so care to come visit our beautifully crafted communication hub.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1294000960' post='2561064']
We will bury you. That NAP we signed can be canceled at any minute and then the attack can begin. We know you fear to face us in war, so you are reduced to sniping at us here. :ph34r:
[/quote]

We just canceled the NAP you mangy dog and you libel us with false claims of cowardice? You insolent slug. Cower in your urine-soaked knickers for you tremble in the fear our ferocious tenacity represents on the field of battle.

Don't get us all exited with the prospect of a C&G civil war unless you're going to act on it.

Even for those of us who do not dislike the C&G alliances such a civil war would be most interesting to observe.
Up until now C&G and allies always battled with odds stacked in their favor, many would like to see how they'd do with more equal odds.

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1294001393' post='2561072']
We just canceled the NAP you mangy dog and you libel us with false claims of cowardice? You insolent slug. Cower in your urine-soaked knickers for you tremble in the fear our ferocious tenacity represents on the field of battle.
[/quote]

We will take your lightsabers and give them unto IAA, yea, even unto NSO shall we give your lightsabers, for thou art not in Zeus' sight. :awesome:

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1294002171' post='2561084']
We will take your lightsabers and give them unto IAA, yea, even unto NSO shall we give your lightsabers, for thou art not in Zeus' sight. :awesome:
[/quote]
:o

I suppose the only option now is for =LOST= to ally with Sparta and Collosus to eliminate you as a Greek-themed alliance. Make it happen people!

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1294002171' post='2561084']
[/quote]

How wondrously proving of thine yellow-bellied gutlessness. =LOST= removes the political boundary protecting you from the onslaught of the True Sith and you already begin enlisting the help of subjugated empires? Do you openly admit to enslaving them for your purposes? Have you no democratic zeal or is the Athenian kleptocracy so concerned with our technological advantage you must colonize others out of pusillanimity?

Send them tech LOST and get it over with.
BTW did you know thatn Athens was once robbed of 99.44/100 of her tech? It was horrific, repeat, then repeat and repeat.
It was a travesty. And very bad, we are all still sad they lost zso very, very, much.

I sad.

Srsly.

LOLA!

[quote name='x8BitL0gic' timestamp='1294007804' post='2561154']
When =LOST= wins, please make EZI for WickedJ one of the reparations.
[/quote]

No, make him join AOD Brigade. :ph34r: Having to deal with the fifteen of us would drive him insane in no time. :P