new NEW news

Marginali

[center][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/15czkte.jpg[/IMG][/center]

No matter how crucial and important a pride to a soldier is, we all agree that friendship and loyalty has higher value than anything.

That comradeship value sometimes makes us carry out something that is not synchronized with our principal and clashed our believed. Therefore, to honor some wise words from our friends and allies, and to put this NEW-DF and his allies’ conflicts into an end, with this announcement, Nusantara Elite Warrior agreed to pay reparation to Dark Fist Nations $60,000,000 and 1000 Technology.

We hope with this closure of war, foes will become friends and friends will become best friends.

To assist in assuring this payment is completed in a timely manner, any NEW members who joined between December 18 and December 28, 2010 must remain a member of NEW until all money and tech is offered to DarkFist. After that, those nations are free to stay or go as they wish. No additional terms are imposed.

28th December 2010

Signed,

Nusantara Elite Warriors

Cyrus, Mahaprabu - Emperor
SangAr, Mahapatih - Prime Minister
Ministers of Nusantara Elite Warriors
and The Warriors

Farkistan

RavingMainyYak, Submitter
Randomly Jim, Squirrel
905, Speaker of TotalFark Council
Kahiel, TotalFark Council
fluoroalien, TotalFark Council
Crocodillypontifex, TotalFark Council
Ultimate Dogg, TotalFark Council

The Prolific Empire

[img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/cnprolific/tpesigs2.png[/img]

The International

The War Council of the International

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/a/a2/Intflag7.png[/img][/center]
The membership of the International has done what it promised before this war and succesfully defended its friends and former allies in Dark Fist against unwarranted aggression. Now it is time for peace once more.
I would like to thank Fark and TPE who cooperated with us in the war against NEW and ODN who fought by our side against the attack's of NEW's allies. I would also like to thank the numerous allies of ours who offered their to us aid in this war.
o/ INT
o/ TPE
o/ Fark
o/ ODN
o/ Allies and friends
o/ Peace

-Finnish Commie, General Commissar of the International

Proud to be a NEW soldier and fighting in their ranks this past week. Know that whatever happens, NEW, you have friends that will always be members when they are needed.

I enjoyed fighting you, Fark - thanks to Wouldestous, Rodger Waldie, Docmeister, Commander Bean, Arcturus Jefferson and Ron Paul for a good fight. Hope you enjoyed the nukes and casualties as much as I did.

Peace in our time indeed. Was a pleasure fighting you fellas. And thanks for adding about 700,000 casualties to my total. Ever closer to 2mill!

Props go out to Fark, and INT - great fight guys.

I am pleased this dispute could be resolved reasonably.
We do point out that the nations that most recently joined NEW during this war, the ones who organized themselves under the unofficial name iNEW, are required to remain a part of NEW (and presumably share in the responsibility for paying the compensation to the DarkFist nations) until those reps are paid.
Farkistan serves notice that any nations violating that term of this treaty will be considered rogue and will be subject to attack.

We wish good luck to the Nusantara Elite Warriors.

[img]http://www.farkistan.org/Smileys/farkistan/fark.png[/img]