NATO DoNA

dev0win

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/6/6e/NATO.png[/img]

My first order of business today is to alert the collective entities of Bob that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization is declaring a state of non-aggression with the combatants in the growing conflict surrounding NEW/TPE.
We have no interest in supporting a cause we do not believe in, and thus NATO will be exercising our right not to join this conflict through non-chaining treaties.
Despite having allies potentially on both sides of the conflict, we, out of respect for all of our allies who are or might be involved, will not join in for either side.

Furthermore, unless TFD is attacked for whatever reason, NATO does not foresee a reason to enter this conflict.

Lastly, I would like to take this opportunity to wish our allies in harms' way the best of luck.
May your damages not be irreparable and we will be close by to provide assistance with a speedy recovery once the conflict is resolved.

Enjoy your holiday season, whether you Christmas trees are glowing green or not.

[img]http://www.aargon-neon.com/images/XMASTREE_BIGCR-lg.JPG[/img]
[/center]

Edited by dev0win

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see nothing wrong with the use of non-chaining clauses to refrain from entry into a war you think is pathetic and stupid. It's one thing to say no when your allies are getting beaten down for a reasonable reason. In this case? Well. NEW deserves it, and the side beating on them doesn't look like they're going to need much help. I think that this was a good move for NATO.

According to NEW, this needs a flag to be an official announcement, and some government signatures as well.

:ph34r: They might consider your Neutrality, not so Neutral, and attack you. :beware:

Nonetheless, GL NATO - I support your stance!