Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War

[center][center][i] [/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][i]
[/i][/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][i][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100518212937/cybernations/images/4/49/EuropaWar1.png[/img]
[center][center][i][size="2"][b]Europa Rides to War[/b][/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]Panic bells, it's red alert.[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]There's something here from somewhere else.[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]The war machine springs to life.[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]Opens up one eager eye.[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]Focusing it on the sky.[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]Where 99 red balloons go by.[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]Quickly we ran through the forest, the shells exploding all around us. We knew we had to get through it if we were to survive, if we were to get the message out to the war. None of that seems to matter now.[/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]Oh,what did you see, my blue-eyed son?[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]And what did you see, my darling young one?[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it,[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it,[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin',[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin',[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]I saw a white ladder all covered with water,[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken,[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children,[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard,[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]An explosion to our right, and one man was down. We paused, taking time to place his limp body in an inappropriate pose, and continued on. The machine gun fire opened up on our left, cutting another man down in his tracks. The last words he muttered were "I love you, mommy". It was funny because his mother was a whore.[/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]And the battle's just begun[/size][/i][i][size="2"]
There's many lost but tell me who has won?
The trench is dug within our hearts
And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart[/size][/i][i] [/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="2"]Across the fields we went, running faster and faster. The battle was all around us, but we weren't involved. We were simply trying to get a message out. On and on we ran, in a virtual tunnel of lead, stuck between two opposing sides in a war of titans. One man, in a monumental show of patriotism, and perhaps stupidity, leapt onto a grenade that fell short of its target, saving my life and everybody else in our squad. [/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]Hope you got your things together.[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]Hope you are quite prepared to die.[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]Looks like we're in for nasty weather.[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]One eye is taken for an eye.[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][i]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]We reached the communications bunker without much further trouble, dropped our coats and began preparing for the war. We knew we had quite the fight ahead of us. I climbed into the communications hub, my sergeant stood at the ready by the generator.[/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]Ah, softly we move through the shadows, [/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]slip away through the trees[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]Crossing their lines in the mists in the fields on our hands and our knees[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]And all that I ever was able to see[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]The fire in the air glowing red silhouetting the smoke on the breeze[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]At once, he fired it up, and I began sending out the following message:[/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]"In accordance with our MDAP with FEAR, Europa hereby declares a state of war with the forces of ODN. May victory be bestowed upon the glorious, the forces of the best frat on campus. "[/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]And while technically a state of war existed for Europa at the same moment it did for FEAR, this radio broadcast was simply a formality. Europa and FEAR stand together in times of prosperity and peace, much the same way they do in times of war and bloodshed. [/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]Through these fields of destruction[/size][/i][i][size="2"]
Baptisms of fire
I've witnessed your suffering
As the battles raged higher
And though we were hurt so bad
In the fear and alarm
You did not desert me
My brothers in arms [/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]And now, as the storm troopers of Europa stand in their transport planes, the cold wind whistling past the open cargo door, they have nothing on their minds but the impending meat-grinder below. The green light winks on. The "go" order is given. One after another, they leap to their fate, of which only history knows the end. May Admin have mercy on their souls. [/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="2"]Thisis what we've waited for; this is it boys, this is war. [/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]Tl;dr [img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/Untitled-11.png[/img][/size][/font][/center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]Edit. Formatting, my only weakness![/size][/font][/center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]Edit 2: Baha, forgot sigs.[/size][/font][/center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][b]Signed for Europa's Banana Split Council,[/b][/size][/font][/center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][b]
[/b][/size][/font][/center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][color="#505050"][font="Verdana, arial, san-serif"][size="1"]Emperador del Oeste (Minister of Silly Walks) -- Big Banana [/size][/font][/color][/font][/center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][color="#505050"][font="Verdana, arial, san-serif"][size="1"]Ernesto Che Guevara (Chax) -- Strawberry Ayatollah[/size][/font][/color][/font][/center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][color="#505050"][font="Verdana, arial, san-serif"][size="1"]Kongo Jack (Deebo) -- Mint Ayatollah[/size][/font][/color][/font][/center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][color="#505050"][font="Verdana, arial, san-serif"][size="1"]TheFlyingLobster (Mothman) -- Vanilla Ayatollah[/size][/font][/color][/font][/center][/center]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic