Border Walls?

Matt Palazzolo

I vaguely remember hearing about a cut off point in income, but I can't remember it. Right now I have about 46k citizens and they make around $335 a day. I don't know whether I should buy them now or buy Missile Defenses instead. Also, the environment bonus is irrelevant in my case, as mine hovers between 4.5 and 5 stars depending on GR level.

If your enviro is already maxed out then buy the MD's

I use border walls only to boost enviro, but then again I have improvements to spare.

A note about Border walls though, never build them first.

That is, if you have two improvement slots, build something else and THEN a border wall, this gives you an extra improvement.

well you probably make a lot of money with that many citizens so I suggest just buying a border wall and see if you make any more money, if you do then keep it but if not then just delete it and buy a missile defense

that's what I've done and so far all 4 of my border walls have improved my income around $50k-$75k each, but I also have a bunch of nukes so I need the environment help

The cutoff point for border walls is ~$413-$414 (for the ones that don't improve your environment past 5 stars), and it's around $480 I believe for the ones that are improving your environment. My citizens make almost $440 and I have 2 border walls because they are both improving my environment.

Mine got to $405 and I just deleted them to make an extra $7000 (7.939mil instead of 7.932). Deleted a second and it went up 7k again. Third deletion effected the economy. Will this be due to me having the DRA or a different trade set up effecting citizen boost?

Edited by TheDave

Build them as your last improvements, excluding military, unless you really want military improvements I guess. Because by that point, the loss of citizens doesn't matter as long as you are gaining money, since you are only looking to get the most money. You don't need to worry about another 1,000 people to get your next improvement.