=LOST= Takes MK Back

Epiphanus

[center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/MAR-Peeves/Mkflag.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/42LZ4.jpg[/img]
[b]The =LOST= Takes MK Back, Treaty[/b][/center]

[b]Preamble[/b]
The Mushroom Kingdom (hereafter MK) and the League of Shadows Treaty (hereafter =LOST=) are friends closer than any other, we share our enemies and fight together. We show this document to the world as evidence of that bond.

[b]Article I - Non-Aggression[/b]
MK and =LOST= are obligated to refrain from any act of violence, aggressive action, and/or any attack on each other individually or jointly with other powers.

[b]Article II - Intel[/b]
MK and =LOST= will not spy on each other and will immediately inform each other if anyone has hostile intentions on the other. And will share all relevant information required by either.

[b]Article III - Defense[/b]
MK and =LOST= recognize that should an armed attack on either party's nations and/or territories is dangerous to the peace of both alliances. The assisting party will act to meet the common danger in accordance to its charter/constitutional process. MK and =LOST= will maintain open communication with one another to decide the best suitable action to take when the defense of one of the parties is in any need of assistance.

[b]Article V - Optional Aggression[/b]
Whenever any nation, alliance, or union of alliances poses a clear and present danger to the signatories of this pact and is designated a threat by leadership of the signatories, all members of the signatory alliances—unless bound by treaty to non-aggression or neutrality—shall have the option to jointly respond. Such response shall only be sufficient to contain and eliminate the perceived threat and deter future threats.

[b]Article V - Chaining[/b]
MK and =LOST= are not obliged to offer assistance should either signatory alliance become involved in a conflict via other treaties with other alliances or blocs. Either signatory alliance may offer assistance in such an event but any assistance would be voluntary.

[b]Article VI - Cancellation[/b]
Should either of the undersigned alliances wish to withdraw from this pact notice of their intent to cancel must be provided in private 7 days prior to the cancellation, during which time all provisions of this document will remain in effect.

[b]Signed for LOST:[/b]
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/osc2uf.jpg[/img]

[b]Signed for the Mushroom Kingdom[/b]
King: Archon
Prince: Lebubu

Lord High Vanguard: Teh 1337 Guy
Lord High Envoy: Epiphanus
Lord High Treasurer: Infinite Citadel
Lord High Communicator: Potato
Lord High Inductor: Imperator

Edited by Epiphanus

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't make us regret this decision...

I can't express though just how honored and pleased I am to have the Mushroom Kingdom back as our treaty partners. The friendship never went away and I am glad that this treaty now stands as a testament to a relationship that truly transcends legal documentation.

Time to reset the clock and make a toast:

To another three years!

o/ MK
o/ =LOST=

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1288296432' post='2495407']
When did =LOST= change their flag?
[/quote]

We've unofficially adopted the posted flag as an alternate flag and we've been using it a lot lately because it's cooler than the official flag imo.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1288296898' post='2495422']
:lol1: nice u-turn MK :lol1: Nice of LOST to throw you a bone considering there was nowhere else to go but back to the friends you burned with your tail between your legs.
[/quote]

Guess we could have run in the direction of our former enemies, amirite? :v:

Edited by tamerlane