Imperial Establishment Proclamation

Homura

[center][img]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1691/sakurahata.png[/img][/center]

Today, we are blessed to announce the presence of our new alliance to the world. We have come together to create an orderly and harmonious society, for the sake of mutually ensuring the prosperity of our nations, through the divine force created by the friendship and unity within.

Dearest people of this Cyberverse, we hereby proclaim the existence of the New Sakura Order.

In keeping with our namesake, the [i]Sakura[/i], the cherry trees that change throughout the seasons, blooming briefly with pink flowers every spring, our governance is created with the recognition of the temporal nature of everything, and the acceptance of change that comes with it, but is able to hold strong enough to carry out the desires and needs of our people. For the very purpose of our existence is to serve and accept the rewards of our own service, to guard us from the chaos and destructive realities of the world, to stand against adversity, and to advance into the future, where we will have our chance to bloom.

Therefore, our foremost commitment is not one adherent to peace or war, neutrality or engagement, or any other rigid and extreme ideology, but instead to both self and collective improvement, and through this, the attainment of outward goals. My sincere hope is that this community will be fun, interesting and thoughful in our development and interactions compared to many of the other alliances.

Our initial government is as follows:

[b]Mio[/b], the Empress of the New Sakura Order, and a managing council consisting of [b]Diablofan[/b], [b]Tohru[/b], [b]Arynar Ventys[/b] and [b]Elrich von Richt[/b].

I expect the council members and the other amazing people who have expressed a desire to be a part of this alliance project will serve us all well.

- [b]Mio[/b], Empress, Protector and Sister of the New Sakura Order

Edit 1: #sakura. Join nao.

Also, say hello: http://www.newsakuraorder.co.cc/

Edited by Katsumi

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is with a great honor, that I step forward and bring the following two treaties:

[quote][b]The Imperial Sakura Organization[/b]
[i]Imperial Assault Alliance/New Sakura Order Protectorate Treaty[/i]

Preamble

The Imperial Assault Alliance (hereafter referred to as IAA) and the New Sakura Order (hereafter referred to as NsO) come forth on this day to make permanent the bonds between them. As such, in unity and friendship, do we sign this protectorate pact which, through time and trial, should form an everlasting bond between us.

Article I: Sovereignty

Both of the signatory alliances and their respective member nations recognize and will respect each other's sovereignty and political independence. They recognize and will respect each other's right to live in peace within their respective alliances. They will develop good neighborly relations of co-operation between them to ensure lasting security. They will refrain from espionage and the threat or use of force against each other and will settle all disputes between them by peaceful means.

Article II: Peace

Both NsO and IAA hereby agree that no hostile action shall be taken against one another. Should a dispute arise, both alliances agree to settle the matter expeditiously and in a manner befitting the friendship found among both alliances.

Article III: Information Sharing

Should any of the undersigned alliances come in possession of information that may pertain to their fellow signatory, they are mandated to share said information with said alliance immediately.

Article IV: Defense

IAA hereby declares that a declaration of war on NsO shall be seen as a declaration on IAA as well.

Should NsO come under attack as a result of their own aggressive actions, IAA may but is not required to provide assistance.

NsO hereby declares that a declaration of war on IAA shall be seen as a Casus Belli for NsO to enter on behalf of IAA. This assistance is not mandated, though strongly suggested.

Article V: Aggression

IAA and NsO hereby declare that should a signatory of this treaty declare war on another alliance aggressively, it is not mandated for their fellow signatory to give assistance, however it is strongly suggested.

Article VI: Economic Assistance

NsO will assist IAA (and vice-versa) in building a healthy economy through reasonable means. IAA and NsO will grant each other preferred status in any buying or selling of technology outside each alliance and assist each other with finding trades when and if possible.

Article VII: Cancellation

Should both parties agree to cancel this treaty peacefully, a period of seventy two (72) hours will commence in which the articles of this treaty remain valid. Violations of the spirit and letter of this protectorate treaty shall consider it void immediately.

Signed for the Imperial Assault Alliance
His Majesty, the Emperor: Voodoo
Grand Vizier: PHD
Imperial Regent: Rebirth
Grand Admiral: Chaos Armed
Grand Moff: Moufassa
Imperial Exchequer: IG-756

Signed for the New Sakura Order
Mio, Empress of the New Sakura Order
Elrich von Richt, Petal Council
Diablofan, Petal Council
Tohru, Petal Council
Arynar Ventys, Petal Council[/quote]

[quote][b]Playing Tetris Under the Sakura Tree[/b]
[i]Tetris/New Sakura ODP[/i]

Article I - Peace

New Sakura Order (NsO) and Tetris (Tetris) agree to remain respectful and polite to each other in all channels of communication, public or private, unless we're talking about Rhaemyr, for he deserves no such luxuries. They also resolve to seek diplomatic means to any possible conflicts they may have. Both alliances should look out for each others well-being. As a consequence of their mutual friendship, both parties agree not to attack each other for any reason, except for if a certain alliance gets attacked for their choice of name, in which case, the other alliance is allowed to hop on the bandwagon. In the event of a treaty conflict that would draw the two into war with each other, this article will take precedence.

Article II - Intelligence

It shoud be recognised that one alliance has far more intelligence than the other because the less intelligent alliance has members like Mack and Pollard, and the higher intelligence alliance has people like Soviet Yuki. If, however, one alliance finds out that !@#$'s about to go down, they should share said intelligence.

Article III - Aid

If one of the signatroies of this treaty finds that they need military or financial aid, they shouldn't feel guilty for asking the other signatory. The other signatory is encouraged to take pity on the requesting alliance.

Article IV - Optional Defense

If either signatory comes under attack from a third part, the other alliance has the option of mobilizing their flowers/blocks.

Article V - Cancellation

In the unlikely event either signatory wishes to cancel this agreement, they are to give 24 hours' notice to the other party with reasons through private channels. This treaty will remain in effect throughout that time period

(I'm game for this, since they've been awesome to us.)

Signed for the New Sakura Order,

Dearest Comrade Protector Autokrateira Mio, Empress of the New Sakura Order, and all subsidiaries, outlying territories and connected realms
Elrich von Richt, Tsundere of Absolutes, Member of the Petal Council
Diablofan, More Intelligent than Mack and Pollard, Member of the Petal Council
Tohru, Totally Crap at Puzzle Games, Member of the Petal Council
Arynar Ventys, Master of Telling You How To Handle Your Money, Hater of Trades, Master of Dissecting Economies, Annoying Guy Who Talks of Tech Deals But Doesn't Do Them, Hypocrite Guy Who Tells You To Backcollect (But Never Does Himself), and In General Standard Economist (Who's Actually a Novice Programmer), Member of the Petal Council

Signed for Tetris,

Pollard, Game Developer
Logan, Project Manager
ali5541, Programmer of Internal Matters
Hereno, Programmer of Foreign Matters
USMC123, Programmer of Game Patent
Mack, Programmer of Accounts
BladeX, Game Councilor
Rhaemyr, Game Councilor
Granat, Game Councilor[/quote]

After a long harsh road, and the careful handling of foreign affairs, we stand here today.

Proud, and forever true, I will always be proud to call myself (now, and in the future) a [b]Member of the New Sakura Order[/b].

Let it be known that the blossoms are neverending and shall spiral into the dormant future, as long as we wish it.

/s/
[b]Elrich von Richt[/b]
[i]Petal Council Member, Tsundere of Absolutes[/i]

o/ NsO
o/ God Empress Furude Mio

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPRESS FURUDE MIO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ FURUDE MIO GOD EMPRESS¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ø............__¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø ¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„ ¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ø....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸¤ø„¸¸„ ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ø.../'/.../..../......./¨¯\¸¸ „ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ø.('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ø..\.................'...../¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ø...''...\.......... _.·´ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ø.....\..............(º¤ø„¸¸„ ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø „¸
°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPRESS FURUDE MIO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ FURUDE MIO GOD EMPRESS¨°º¤ø„¸

Edited by Elrich von Richt

[quote][center][img]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1691/sakurahata.png[/img]
[b]Charter of the New Sakura Order[/b][/center]

With the aim of creating a unified, strong and free Empire of Many Nations, we henceforth commit ourselves to these following ideals, prinicples and directions.

[b]Article I - The Empress[/b]

The Empress is the divine symbol and heart of the Empire, an [i]Akitsumikami[/i] through the devotion and will of the people, established to protect and to serve their needs, and to unify them to a common prosperity. As such, the Empress is afforded all necessary freedom to conduct the affairs of the Empire, limited only by internal edicts and worthy precedent, and shall serve as a fair and just arbiter of internal disputes.

The Empress retains her position as such until abdication, general loss of faith in her status, or until the heavens collapse. At time of abdication, a successor shall be appointed by the leaving Empress to become the new Empress. Should a overwhelming loss of faith in the divine status and commitment of the Empress occur in favour of another member of the Empire who possesses the strength and devotion to fulfill these aims, the title and responsibilities of the Empress may be transferred to the qualified individual.

[b]Article II - The Petal Council[/b]

To serve the administrative, advisory and leadership needs of the Empire, a Council consisting of upstanding and devoted members of the Empire shall be established in such numbers as needed, appointed at will at the service of the Empress or elected by majority of the Assembly of the Empire. The Council shall have the power to establish procedures and common goals throughout the administrative divisions of the Empire, and to enact or repeal alliance edicts by majority vote.

Members of the Council shall retain their positions until resignation, expiry of an established term, dismissal by the Empress, or recall by the Assembly of the Empire.

[b]Article III - Assembly of the Empire[/b]

The Assembly of the Empire consists of all members of the Empire who have fulfilled entry criteria and are not in provisional or probationary status. The Assembly shall be free to voice their concerns and suggest improvements to the Empire, and shall have the authority to propose, elect and recall members of the Empire to the Petal Council and other appointed offices though majority vote.

[b]Article IV - Expulsion[/b]

Any member of the Assembly of the Empire may propose expulsion of another member of the Empire, which will shall then be voted on by Assembly. The voting period must be at least 24 hours in duration, and will require at minimum a majority of 2/3 of votes cast in favour to succeed. Upon successful passage of explusion under this article, the member shall be removed from the Empire. The Empress may also expel members of the Empire immediately in the case of emergency. The Empress cannot be expelled under this article.

[b]Article V - Amendment[/b]

Amendments to this Charter may be proposed by any member of the Assembly of the Empire, which shall be voted on by the Assembly. The voting period must be at least 48 hours in duration, and will require greater than 70% of votes cast in favour to successfully amend the Charter.

Signed,
[b]Mio[/b], [i]Empress of the New Sakura Order[/i]
[b]Elrich von Richt[/b], [i]Petal Council[/i]
[b]Diablofan[/b], [i]Petal Council[/i]
[b]Tohru[/b], [i]Petal Council[/i]
[b]Arynar Ventys[/b], [i]Petal Council[/i][/quote]

Edited by Diablofan

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1287637469' post='2489415']
All of you guys should just form some sort of Rising Sun bloc so that you'd be easier to [s]roll[/s] keep track of and just get it over with.
[/quote]
Only if GOONS is in it too. :awesome:

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1287637696' post='2489422']
Ugh, not another "New ___ Order". That being said, you guys chose a great alliance to be your protector. Good luck.
[/quote]
But...it's the New World Order, brought to you by <insert conspiracy theory here>.