The Ninjas Announcement: Lowering of Swords

Ejayrazz

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100203164938/cybernations/images/d/d9/Ninjasflag.png[/img][/center]
The Ninjas entered this war expecting an eternal one; yet, here we are more surprised than anyone else. We entered this war because we decided doing something about it was validity in itself. There is no need in fabricating CBs. There is no need in stretching circumstances and causing unnecessary global wars. We didn’t preach a moral path, we didn’t try belittling our enemies, and we certainly didn’t try dragging in friends to better our own cause.We came into this war with only our blades, ninjas-style nuclear arsenal, and our middle fingers in the air. If we don’t like you, we’ll give you gifts with radiation if what we perceive as you asking for it.

We confronted our brothers and stated our intentions; all but one followed because that’s the strength of our bond. We’re here for one another, through thick and thin - even when death stares us in the face, but apparently that isn’t what an alliance is to some of you. Amongst the blazing, GOONS approached us with extremely light terms and if GOONS can be men and offer lenient terms, we can be men and shake hands. This war was a bar fight, not a revolutionary movement similar to Vox’s - if it were, we’d be fighting till each nation laid in rubbled ashes and harvested followers.

For all the support from hundreds; thank you. Dozens of alliances have stated they’d help with our payments, however, we came into this war together and we’ll be the ones leaving together. For those who wished to help but couldn’t because their allies told them they couldn’t -- that’s not what allies are. Allies do not dictate your sovereignty, you do.

To those who said we’re not an alliance - you’re a joke. We’re more of an alliance than many of you political players whom are practically useless as allies because you’re the fat kid with money in a candy store. Numbers do not dictate anything, hopefully some of you will realize this one day. For those seeking membership; we're open again, though only to a select few. Consult us if interested.

GOONS: It’s been real.

P.S: This made Nutkase happy in the pants.

Edited by Ejayrazz

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ninjas are hereby under the protection of OMFG. We offer our watch while they tend to a few much needed repairs that have sprung up as of late and work towards the completion of their terms. While we might not have drank from the same cup in the latest conflict, we will always be there to offer our support to our friends in a time of need. Here’s to a speedy recovery, Ninjas!

[center][img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3415/bannerkh.gif[/img][/center]

[quote]In acknowledging defeat and surrendering to the GOONS, The Ninjas agrees to the following terms:

1. The Ninjas will pay $300 million in reparations to GOONS nations at the specification of the latter party.
2. The Ninjas have a 5-day grace period before payments must begin.[/quote]

[i]Signed for the GOONS[/i],
* Sardonic, Pilot
* ktarthan, Co-Pilot
* SirWilliam, Strategos
* Beefspari, Secretariat
* Council Members: Tristesse, Biazt, Xodi, dalstrs, Mofeta

[i]The Ninjas[/i],
Redacted

-----

The GOONS wishes The Ninjas the best of luck from here. It's been fun (we GOONS love us some war after all). :)

Happy to lend a hand to a friend in need.

Jedaye ticks his Ninja box
Jedaye only needs a Pirate and a Zombie to complete the internet set.

I would also like to say good show to those evil GOONS on not being that evil.....but I am sure they would hate me ruining the reputation.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1287540111' post='2488213']
[center][img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3415/bannerkh.gif[/img][/center]
[quote]In acknowledging defeat and surrendering to the GOONS, The Ninjas agrees to the following terms:

1. The Ninjas will pay $300 million in reparations to GOONS nations at the specification of the latter party.
2. The Ninjas have a 5-day grace period before payments must begin.
[/quote]

[i]Signed for the GOONS[/i],
* Sardonic, Pilot
* ktarthan, Co-Pilot
* SirWilliam, Strategos
* Beefspari, Secretariat
* Council Members: Tristesse, Biazt, Xodi, dalstrs, Mofeta

[i]The Ninjas[/i],
Redacted

-----

The GOONS wishes The Ninjas the best of luck from here. It's been fun (we GOONS love us some war after all). :)
[/quote]
Pure garbage.

Good luck to the Ninjas, and the worst to GOONS.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287540454' post='2488227']
Good luck to the Ninjas, and the worst to GOONS.
[/quote]

You're a pleasure. Don't you have to be somewhere pushing your alliances non-existent weight around?

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1287540521' post='2488231']
Quick, in before the drones call the reps 'merciful' and 'too kind'! (too late :gag: )
[/quote]

Care to elaborate on why these aren't fair reps?

Oh and before you make a fool of yourself:

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1287540082' post='2488211']
GOONS approached us with[b] extremely light terms[/b] and if GOONS can be men and offer lenient terms, we can be men and shake hands.
[/quote]

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1287540630' post='2488236']
$300 million now qualifies as lenient terms for a 14 nation alliance.

I'll make a note of it, thanks.

Ejay: Read more Tokugawa Ieyasu. Good luck rebuilding.
[/quote]
I caused 300 million in damages alone. It should take us perhaps 2-3 cycles if I have my math done correctly. Not that bad in all fairness.

[color="#0000FF"]GOONS extorting money out of a defeated alliance is disgraceful. If anything, they should be paying Ninjas to rebuild considering their aggressive verbal attacks that initiated this conflict with Ninjas as the defending party.[/color]