Team Rocket's Rocking!

After a very intense and completely democratic election, I, Franz Ferdinand have been re-elected as the spokesman for Team Rocket. Furthermore, Team Rocket shall now follow the ideals of [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93329"]Franzism[/url].

The reason for this change of ideology was simple. Team Rocket must stand united and all members must be treated with respect. Therefore, it must move with the times, hence the adoption of Franzism.

I will now leave you with a work of fiction drawn up by the grunts of Team Rocket. I found it a nice laugh myself, and I'm sure the world shall too. That is all.

[quote][b]The Bodacious Stranger[/b]

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Franz strode along the path, making for Amazing Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, he carried the Stellar Pokéball, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Fist.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave him warning and he drew his outstanding Pimpmobile just in time to face the glorious woman who flew at him with such grace that he was almost dazzled.

The woman struck quickly, and Franz barely raised his Pimpmobile to meet the attack. They fought long and smoothly until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Franz found himself forced to one knee, the woman's Pimpmobile pressed to his unrivaled arm. "I am Elfriede of Amazing Castle," she said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Stellar Pokéball. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you on a boat."

But Franz had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up his Pimpmobile with a twist, overpowered Elfriede and pinned her to the ground. "What say you now?" Franz said, looking down upon her.

Elfriede's girth shimmered like Gary Oak riding a boat into the sunset and demolishing all newbies that stood in his way. "I have underestimated you, Franz. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Franz's desire was enflamed. His arm throbbed and all his thoughts were to score Elfriede like a Gengar. Franz caressed Elfriede's awe-inspiring girth and she responded. They came together nicely, and their joining was as excellent as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet Pokédex!" Franz groaned and scored Elfriede as excellently as he could.

"Ouch!" she yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Franz said. "That's where I put the Stellar Pokéball for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed brilliantly on the grass, forgetful of all but their gigantic love. "We will stay together forever," Elfriede said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Fist never got the Stellar Pokéball and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.[/quote]

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1286732147' post='2480461']
I will now leave you with a work of fiction drawn up by the [b]grunts[/b] of Team Rocket. I found it a nice laugh myself, and I'm sure the world shall too. That is all.
[/quote]
I let you just about get away with saying members, but there is definitely only one team rocket grunt at the most:

http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Team%20Rocket

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1286740073' post='2480568']
I let you just about get away with saying members, but there is definitely only one team rocket grunt at the most:

http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Team%20Rocket
[/quote]
There is more than one grunt, my friend, you must be mistaken!

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1286830491' post='2481777']
I guess Giovanni must be doing some serious multitasking then :P
[/quote]
Of course, you must consider that some of Team Rocket's members are somewhat... shy to the view of the public eye. They prefer to follow their own route(s) in life under the protective gaze of the ideals of Franzism.

• 1 month later...