the most CRAPtastic treaty

The Coalition of Royal Allied Powers and The Templar Knights shall be known from now on as shield brothers

[quote][img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa33/IronSoldier820/TTKandCRAPBanner2.png[/img]

Preamble
This document serves to show that the Templar Knights and the Coalition of Royal Allied Powers will be connected together as if we were family. Every member of each alliance shall show good will and appreciation for the other. Through similar ideals and a close relationship, both alliances strive for justice together.

Article I - Peace
The Coalition of Royal Allied Powers and The Templar Knights mutually assure that neither signatory will attack the other whether it is: Military/Spy attack, or the offering of Aid to a known enemy.

Article II - Intelligence
The Coalition of Royal Allied Powers and The Templar Knights agree that upon receiving or finding any information that could serve to be useful to the other signatory, said alliance will give the information to the other. This will be done in a timely fashion, thus requiring that the two alliances have constant communication with each other.

Article III - Mutual Defense
The Coalition of Royal Allied Powers and The Templar Knights must provide aid to the other if one should ask for it before or during a time of need, whether it is in the form of: Military, or Monetary aid.

Article IV - Optional Aggression
The Coalition of Royal Allied Powers and The Templar Knights are not required to provide: Military, Spy, or Monetary aid to the other if one has started a war, although providing aid to the other alliance is discretionary, but every knight knows he is stronger with his shield brother at his side.

Conclusion Clause
This treaty serves to show each signatory shares similar values and strives to uphold them. This treaty is subject to cancellation if either signatory believes that the requirements of this treaty are not being met in full. Termination of this pact requires 72 hours notice. This notice is required to be given firstly via private channels. Any intentional or planned violations of articles I or III result in the treaty being considered immediately void, unless otherwise agreed upon by the leadership of both signatories.[/quote]

Signed for Coalition of Royal Allied Powers:

Chuck Normis ~ Triumvir/Founder/Balloon Boy a.k.a. G. Buttersnaps
constapatedape - Triumvir/walking contradiction
Raistandantilus - Triumvir/Pope/Clubber of Baby Seals
CommanderX - MoFA/boy wonder
Mydas - MOWD/Paradoxical Conundrum
Crazyguy945 - MoIA/Awesomest of Awesomies
tarman2010 - MoF/Lover of the finer things in life
Wartime49 - Chancellor/voice of god

Signed for The Templar Knights:

mongose - Grand Master
Cyphon - Advisor
Rulesaints - Elder Councilor (Sargent at Arms)
Mandystalin - Elder Councilor
Bearer - Elder Councilor
Teredona - Elder Councilor
Hawkeye - Elder Councilor

[quote name='wiccan high priest' timestamp='1286658582' post='2479851']
I blame Chuck Normis for this taking sssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. :awesome::smug: spam raid in CRAP's forums till they surrender.
[/quote]

[quote name='Chuck Normis' timestamp='1286660086' post='2479867']
I should probably post something since I'm in CRAP...and I signed this treaty.

Thank god this treaty is finished...it only took FOREVER!!!

o/ TTK!
[/quote]

It did indeed take forever. This has been my baby, and man was the pregnancy a pain. I had internet sickness all over the place (as anyone seeing me post anywhere will verify) and so I drew out the pregnancy for ages. Now this bouncing baby of a treaty can show the love we have for CRAP.

Ok, that was a bad analogy, but you all get the gist....

[quote name='Landru the Falcon' timestamp='1286682970' post='2480140']
Maroon comrades! Hail CRAP and TKK!

And remember, the shield isnt there to protect Chuck Normis. Chuck Normis is there to protect the shield.
[/quote]

I shall keep this in mind! Chicken Skewers anyone?