GOON spy orders

JimKongIl

Several minutes after posting in the Goons DoW thread a few nights ago I received 2 foreign aid offers, one from Beefspari of Goons and another at that exact second from Mandolus, also of Goons then 15 seconds later they both cancel. I assume they are checking my aid slots validity after posting and I blow it off. Tonight I receive after 2 unsuccessful spy attempts on my nation by a top ten nation:

To: JimKongIl From: ************* Date: 9/21/2010 10:36:59 AM

Subject: Lol spy

Dude from goons asked if I wanted to spy you for sending aid to a guy named Methrage?

As my both spy opps failed.

I might as well ask you.
Did you do it ? :P

-------------------------------------------------

I have already stated that I view spy operations as acts of aggression and I demand that Goons recognize my right as a sovereign nation to refuse consent to unlawful search. I would highly recommend that and future spy attacks on my nation from Goons be accompanied with a legitimate DoW.

Consider this fair warning that the next spy operation on my nation will likely be met with a counter attack.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In what thread I need post for GOONS spy on me? :awesome:

Also, if you are in none and there is a GOONS nation in your range why him isn't raiding you? I have heard later that raiding isn't about being profitable, but being about fun...

Edited by D34th

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1285132411' post='2460654']
Seeing as how he doesn't owe any of us an answer, and I don't expect one, it is still interesting to see what lengths GOONS will go to try to blackmail people for another 90 mill.

Don't tell me you guys blew the money people have been shelling out to you already. <_<
[/quote]

What do you mean the lengths they've gone to? They asked someone to spy on him, that's not really a big deal.

Don't tell me you guys blew the money people have been shelling out to you already. <_<
[/quote]

As Dongmaster, I can tell you that we have not. No worries.

Seeing as how he doesn't owe any of us an answer, and I don't expect one, it is still interesting to see what lengths GOONS will go to try to blackmail people for another 90 mill.

[/quote]

Very basic logic will tell you that we haven't even received all of it. If someone can build a machine that instantaneously takes every half-conceived thought of yours and posts it to the OWF, that might save you a lot of time.

[/quote]
It's weird people call it blackmail or extortion when there's a really easy way to avoid it: [i]don't aid Methrage[/i]. I know, I know, it's really hard to not send aid to Methrage after we've been cracking down on his secret aiders and posted a thread to not aid him. I know that it's every person with an FAC's duty to send 4.5m to Methrage as often as possible. But we're just so busy [i]extorting[/i] people for [i]committing an act of war after being given fair warning[/i] that we just can't be reasonable about this at all for some reason.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1285132572' post='2460657']
What do you mean the lengths they've gone to? They asked someone to spy on him, that's not really a big deal.
[/quote]

Seems like they keep doing it...in a war against Methrage...you know, the guy we're all supposed to be pointing and laughing at while GOONS turns him into dust one final time?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1285132821' post='2460666']
Seems like they keep doing it...in a war against Methrage...you know, the guy we're all supposed to be pointing and laughing at while GOONS turns him into dust one final time?
[/quote]

He would've died long ago if it hadn't been for secret aid.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1285132821' post='2460666']
[/quote]
Are you really complaining about GOONS trying to stop people from aiding someone they are at war with? The sad part is that people keep doing it. But Im sure you'd be super chill with me sending secret aid to a nation you were fighting. Riiiiiiiight.