The Old Folks Home is aBlaZe, but don't tell The Station

After many warnings and drills [color="#FF0000"][b]FIRE[/b][/color] has finally taught those oldtimers a few new tricks and [color="#FF0000"][b]GARO[/b][/color] taught us flames a few things too. Now that [color="#FF0000"][b]GARO[/b][/color] and [color="#FF0000"][b]FIRE[/b][/color] have warmed up to eachother I am very proud to announce this MDP:

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/Cope/FIREFlag-Whitesmallerversion.png[/img][img]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5591/smallx.png[/img][/center]

[center][size="7"][color="#FF0000"]I [i]Would[/i] Pee on You to Put Out that FIRE, But my Prostate is Acting Up[/color][/size][/center]

[quote]
[b][color="#FF00FF"]Preamble[/color][/b]
FIRE and the Grand Association of Relics and Oldtimers are both so awesome, they decided to get together one day. Unfortunately, when FIRE went to visit GARO, the god damned nursing home accidentally caught fire! You’d think this would have been obvious, and they probably should have realized this would happen, but alas they did not. Once they put out the fire, they decided to sit down (in flame resistant rocking chairs) and figure out how to avoid this in the future.

[color="#00FF00"][b]I: Non-aggression[/b][/color]
Flames and Oldtimers agree neither to pursue war, acts of espionage or other aggressive actions against each other nor encourage any other parties to pursue war, acts of espionage and other aggressive actions against the other.

[b][color="#FF8C00"]II: Communication and Cooperation[/color][/b]
FIRE and GARO agree to mutually communicate any intelligence or information which may be potentially relevant to the other signatory.

In the spirit of friendship and goodwill toward all mankind, both FIRE and GARO agree to cooperate with one another wherever wanted by a signatory. Cooperation is entirely optional and at the discretion of the signatories.

[b][color="#0000FF"]III: Mutual Defense[/color][/b]
Should either FIRE or GARO be the victim of unprovoked hostility by a third party, the signatories agree to come to the defense of the other, and it is to be understood that an attack on one signatory is considered to be an attack on both signatories.

If a conflict arises where one of this document’s signatories must go to the aid of a third party, the other signatory is not obligated to join said conflict.

[b][color="#9932CC"]IV: Cancellation[/color][/b]
This treaty may be cancelled without cause if forty-eight hours notification are given to the other signatory. If either I or III are violated, this treaty may be immediately cancelled without notification.

Signed for [color="#FF0000"]GARO[/color]
Kevlar, Secretary General
Chris_Kaos, Deputy Secretary General
Grenval, Secretary of Foreign Affairs

Signed for [color="#FF0000"]FIRE[/color]
letub - FIRE Lord
Empress Elizabeth - Director of State
Lobam - Director of Finance
Gibsonator21 - Director of Internal Affairs
Vanilla Napalm - Director of Defense
Fire Lord Emeritus: TimLee

[/quote]

Edited by Empress Elizabeth

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1284333678' post='2451646']
i expected a treaty with The Station, then i though OH GOD..the horrible puns[/quote]
That should happen just because of the puns anyway!

Red love is good love. Congrats! o/

Edited by Ceptyr

[quote name='Ceptyr' timestamp='1284335374' post='2451709']
That should happen just because of the puns anyway!

Red love is good love. Congrats! o/
[/quote]
I hate it when older NPO members say drivel like this, especially when they know the irony.

Apart from that, well done FIRE.