NUHyperForce Announcement

It is with great sadness that I announce the end of NUHyperForce as an alliance.

We had a great ride. But with so many members either having been deleted due to inactivity or having moved on to other alliances, combined with the fact that absolutely no one is interested in helping me run things and the general lack of newbies, I feel that the best decision for everyone is to disband.

I would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to the alliances we had treaties with: 1 Touch Football, Republic of Aquisgrana, and Global Nuclear Order. Especially 1TF -- I don't think we would have made it as long as we did without y'all!

Thank you!!

EDIT: Please pay particular attention to Burnsey's post below: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=92050&view=findpost&p=2448923

Signed,
Persephone de Abydos
(Last remaining gov't figure on NUHF)

Edited by Persephone de Abydos

[quote name='MinuteVariance' timestamp='1284116955' post='2448734']
I don't know you or really know your alliance, but it is always sad to see a disbandment. Good luck with whatever comes next.
[/quote]

Same and good luck

It's always sad to see an ally disband, but this one is particularly disappointing as I know how hard Persephone tried to keep this going. Good luck wherever you may end up and let me know if I can do anything to help out.

[quote name='Persephone de Abydos' timestamp='1284131649' post='2448847']
I'd rather you didn't.
[/quote]

Granted :/ I feel compassionate today. Funny thing is I would of attacked you :lol1: Only 2 nations within range of 70k.

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1284131277' post='2448845']
Sad to see you guys disband. Can I tech raid tho? OP doesn't address this..
[/quote]
[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1284133614' post='2448865']
you can just basically assume tech raiding this AA will make me unhappy for an undefined period of time.
[/quote]
If Auctor's is unhappy, then so is Nueva Vida :D

[quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1284125397' post='2448801']
:( Bye guys. I wish it didn't come to this.
[/quote]

Same. I honestly hoped you'd have pulled through. Sorry to see it end like this. I wish you and all your former members the very best. Sad to see a blue team alliance disband.

Bon Voyage.

Hands off the NUHyperforce AA. Any tech raids or wars upon that AA will be considered an act of war on 1TF. This protection will last for 2 weeks.

Edited by Burnsey

[quote name='Burnsey' timestamp='1284141344' post='2448923']
Hands off the NUHyperforce AA. Any tech raids or wars upon that AA will be considered an act of war on 1TF. This protection will last for 2 weeks.
[/quote]

Lucky I happened to read to the bottom of the post, I was about to get excited and raid. You may want to create a new topic for this, or better yet have the OP edit it into his post.

[quote name='MinuteVariance' timestamp='1284116955' post='2448734']
I don't know you or really know your alliance, but it is always sad to see a disbandment. Good luck with whatever comes next.
[/quote]

This is definitely how I feel. I always hate seeing alliances disband. I wish you the best of luck in the future. You seem to have gone as long as you could without giving it up. Good luck. :)

[quote name='Earl Dumarest' timestamp='1284130399' post='2448841']
Shocking!

I count 20 nations on the AA right now. Surely that's a viable number?
[/quote]

Not when the majority of them have gone almost entirely inactive, to the point where they barely even visit the forums anymore.

Saw this coming for a while now, best of luck to Adriatik, Persephone and anyone else who I've spoken to recently in finding a new home, if you haven't already.

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1284145453' post='2448954']
Lucky I happened to read to the bottom of the post, I was about to get excited and raid.
[/quote]

Pfft, I'd have raided you! :nuke: