UOKMB declares war with Goons

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]In a combined DoE and DoW, UOKMB declares war with Goons.

Some time ago a small company of nations convened with a single goal; hurt Goons. And with that sole purpose UOKMB was born.

Whilst building warchests 3 Goons caitiffs took it upon themselves to raid a UOKMB nation. At that point he was our only non-nuclear capable nation and during these so-called "raids" one Goon decided to use nuclear weapons. These two actions speak volumes about Goons and their pusillanimous policies.

However, rather than declare war there and then, we bided our time and stuck to our original plan knowing that soon we would dine on revenge gazpacho.

We do not seek reparations. We seek justice. We seek to show cowardly actions will not go unpunished.

Once we have finished razing the chosen recreant nations on the first page of Goons, we will slither down the pages slowly but surely extirpating all those in our path. As things stand there are 304 nations in Goons and none in peace mode. Let's see how those numbers change in the coming weeks when the lights are turned on and the cockroaches run for cover.

What damage can 8 nations do to an alliance of over 300? In short, you are a big tree, we are a small axe.[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]TKF[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]UOKMB Ayatollah[/size][/font]

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283764675' post='2443561']
Welcome to the fight, if one of you can drop aid on me I can afford a second nuke today to hit GOONS with.
[/quote]
Wow, 14 minutes. It sure didn't take you long to crawl out from under the table and beg for scraps.

Before I go to bed (you missed the quad by four hours by the way), I wanted to address this:

[quote name='thekirbyfake' timestamp='1283763851' post='2443558']
As things stand there are 304 nations in Goons and none in peace mode. Let's see how those numbers change in the coming weeks when the lights are turned on and the cockroaches run for cover.
[/quote]
If you could sit in our channels you'd see that it's pretty much non-stop complaining that there's no war going on. And that's what makes GOONS leave the game, not the exact opposite. If anything we could probably boost membership by letting people know we're fighting a war. The only disappointing thing is how everyone is going to fight for your war slots. People like the adorable Methrage above believe we're afraid of his nukes and attacks, when really we have a line a mile long eager to fight.

If only you had been a larger alliance or had some treaties or something we could all take part.