War Ends

The following is what NSO was told to agree to in order to bring an end to the conflict known as the 6 Million Dollar War:

[quote]
The New Sith Order hereby announces its surrender to the forces of The Empire of the New Evolution, Ragnarok, the Viridian Entente, the Global Order of Darkness and R&R.
We acknowledge that we knowingly accepted a rogue involved in two offensive wars with TENE an alliance under the protection of Ragnarok.
We acknowledge that threatening The Empire of the New Evolution when they desired to defend their alliance from unwarranted attacks by an unaligned nation was wrong,
and was an aggressive and interventionist action.
We further acknowledge that Ragnarok made clear their position and that we knowingly crossed the line they had set down, and they acted in full accordance with their duty to protect their charge.
We concede that our actions constituted a deliberate provocation, and that we were aware of what the result would be by aiding the rogue nation in question.
+ a beer review
[/quote]

LintWad, Emperor of the New Sith Order and Sovereign of the Dark Side

Xiphosis, Dark Lord / No-Fish, Lord of War

[i]Impero[/i], Lord of the Entente
[i]Solaris[/i], Duke of the Entente
[i]TypoNinja[/i], Secretary of State
[i]Goldielax25[/i], Secretary of Defense
[i]Cardsrock32[/i], Secretary of the Interior
[i]Bob Janova[/i], Secretary of Economics

Signed on behalf of Ragnarok
Van Hoo III, Emperor
Tautology, Regent
Rampage, Vice-Regent
KaitlinK, High Chancellor
Mykep, Vice-Chancellor
Joe Stupid, Consul
Signed on behalf of The Empire of the New Evolution
Emperor Feroz, Emperor of TENE

For RnR,
The Arrowheadian
Ego freaky
LincolnC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's a shame to see that RoK is not an alliance who keeps their word. That's sad. Everything he used to say was something you could be sure of.
[quote] Van Hoo III Sent 16 August 2010 - 02:19 PM
I am calling the shots and am in charge in regard to Ragnarok. As we have discussed, we have no intention of extending this war beyond this next round. Should our allies decide they want to keep it going for their own grievances, then that would be up to them. I doubt that would actually happen, to be candid ... but the option is theirs[/quote]

[quote] Wad of Lint Sent 18 August 2010 - 12:19 AM
What do you expect from NSO when you are prepared to finish? From our earlier conversation it is my understanding peace is achieved after this round.[/quote]

[quote]Van Hoo III Sent 18 August 2010 - 02:02 AM
There would be no terms, we'd just walk away.
And yes, I doubt it lasts beyond one more round as far as RoK are concerned.[/quote]

[quote] 18:13 LintaWayd My apologies.
18:13 LintaWayd I got your statement regarding GOD and an issue.
18:13 LintaWayd Which I do not doubt, but I was under the impression they came in to defend you. Once you are out, they have no reason to continue, no?
18:13 VanHooIII[RoK] [15:11] <VanHooIII[RoK]> GOD seems to have an issue with NSO
18:13 VanHooIII[RoK] [15:12] <VanHooIII[RoK]> They feel you have threatened their allies in the past (CSN) ...
18:13 VanHooIII[RoK] [15:12] <VanHooIII[RoK]> CSN are obviously our allies as well, but we're not as big on grudges as GOD
18:14 VanHooIII[RoK] I dunno if you missed any of that
18:14 LintaWayd I did.
18:14 LintaWayd That sort of attitude makes it hard for me to believe this war was simply over the matters you have chosen to press.
18:15 VanHooIII[RoK] You'd only have my word on that one, and I like to think that I have personally been straight-forward thus far
18:15 LintaWayd Which I appreciate. I also know that allies hold certain sway over others.
18:16 LintaWayd This is your war.
18:16 LintaWayd GOD's actions will be seen as part of it.
18:16 VanHooIII[RoK] Yes, it is ... and I know how it will be seen, I'm afraid
[15:27] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Either way, RoK won't be pursuing a war beyond what I have stated with the NSO
18:27 LintWad Thank you.
18:28 VanHooIII[RoK] Should our allies decide to keep going for their own reasons, that would be on them[/quote]

It's a shame to find out that Hoo's word is meaningless. He used to be one of those leaders who meant what he said, and you could take it to the bank. Apparently, he's either not really in charge of RoK or he's a liar.

[color="#0000FF"]While I would hate to argue with the speech GOD and friends gave to us, I do feel the need to point out the small detail that we never did threaten TENE once. To be honest, we had never even heard nor spoken to them until they declared on us.[/color]

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1282626409' post='2428836']
Well, it's a shame to see that RoK is not an alliance who keeps their word. That's sad. Everything he used to say was something you could be sure of.

It's a shame to find out that Hoo's word is meaningless. He used to be one of those leaders who meant what he said, and you could take it to the bank. Apparently, he's either not really in charge of RoK or he's a liar.
[/quote]

Hoo said it wouldn't last past this round. It didn't.