Kerberos Nexus Announcement

[center][img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/lsdsmallflag.png[/img][/center]

After threats of war from VE that if I don't send free aid to a nation of VE or someone else attacking NSO, I offered to send an aid package to Bob Janova of VE as a diplomatic resolution to their complaints, although he rejected the aid offer as he considered it not worth his aid slot.

Now they have presented to me their last offer after I let them know I wouldn't send aid to anyone else, as that would further increase their overwhelming advantage in the war on NSO that they don't need. Also unlike NSO who was deserving of the aid sent to them and helped me out as well, VE has only tried blackmailing me to send them aid, which doesn't make me want to help them.

[quote]
To: Methrage From: Julius Cesar Date: 8/18/2010 11:42:48 PM

Subject: RE: Well

Message: Well the only option you have left is send two 3 million dollar aid packages to two nations at war with NSO at some point tomorrow. [/quote]

I choose another option, as there is always more than one option and I choose to throw my support behind NSO rather than be extorted of my money from someone who has no right to it. Since your intention to declare war on me when your demands aren't met, I'll declare war first and save you trouble since I won't assist in the war against NSO. Last time I fought you guys in the noCB war when you hit MK you guys fought pretty good if I recall correctly, so I look forward to another good fight.

Best Regards,

King Methrage

Edit: Fixed OP to be more clear on who VE wanted the aid sent to, which was two aid packages to nations at war with NSO.

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Impero[VE]> well i mean[b] i dont really care who you aid[/b]
<Impero[VE]> i beleive goldie said Rok because we dont partiuclarly need the money

What in gods name are you talking about. You aided nations at war with us and our allies, therefore you make it right. I explicitly told you I don't care who you aid, word for damn word. We actually asked you to aid Rok...

Seriously though, did you actually think you could post this up as some sort of extortion attempt when I had a 20 min conversation with you yesterday about how we dont want your money or give a !@#$ who you send aid to? Really?
[quote]
To: Methrage From: Julius Cesar Date: 8/18/2010 11:42:48 PM

Subject: RE: Well

Message: Well the only option you have left is send two 3 million dollar aid packages to [b]two nations at war with NSO[/b] at some point tomorrow.[/quote]

Nations at war. Not from VE, nations at war. This means, and get ready because its ground breaking...nations who are at war with NSO. There is no caveat saying they should be from VE, there actually is the exact opposite seeing as we asked you to send it to Rok and you asked to send it to us because you dont like them or whatever.

But at least you got to make an OWF topic, right? Drama queen.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1282199211' post='2422808']
<Impero[VE]> well i mean[b] i dont really care who you aid[/b]
<Impero[VE]> i beleive goldie said Rok because we dont partiuclarly need the money

What in gods name are you talking about. You aided nations at war with us and our allies, therefore you make it right. I explicitly told you I don't care who you aid, word for damn word. We actually asked you to aid Rok...

Seriously though, did you actually think you could post this up as some sort of extortion attempt when I had a 20 min conversation with you yesterday about how we dont want your money or give a !@#$ who you send aid to? Really?

Nations at war. Not from VE, nations at war. This means, and get ready because its ground breaking...nations who are at war with NSO. There is no caveat saying they should be from VE, there actually is the exact opposite seeing as we asked you to send it to Rok and you asked to send it to us because you dont like them or whatever.

Drama queen.
[/quote]
It doesn't matter who you wanted me to send the aid to exactly, it was that you wanted it to be a nation at war with NSO. I only posted this since it was clear I would be attacked anyways and I'd rather declare now than wait for you guys to do so at your convenience. NSO helped out a member of my alliance, all you guys have done is make threats and I'd rather fight alongside them than watch NSO get curb stomped anyways.

Methrage, you know that I'm going to toss a word of support to pretty much anyone who is being dealt an injustice, but really. You sent aid to NSO. All you had to do was follow the standard rule of sending aid to the other party at war and it would have been over. There was no need for you to pull this.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1282200015' post='2422827']
Methrage, you know that I'm going to toss a word of support to pretty much anyone who is being dealt an injustice, but really. You sent aid to NSO. All you had to do was follow the standard rule of sending aid to the other party at war and it would have been over. There was no need for you to pull this.
[/quote]
I wanted to help NSO regardless, but you're right that I didn't need to.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1282200301' post='2422832']
You whining about being extorted for money? That's hilarious :lol1:

VE is such a good alliance. I look forward to seeing them destroying you.
[/quote]
Watching you get destroyed is fun as well. I'm not whining, but stating what demands were made so people understand why I'm declaring better.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1282199912' post='2422823']
It doesn't matter who you wanted me to send the aid to exactly, it was that you wanted it to be a nation at war with NSO. I only posted this since it was clear I would be attacked anyways and I'd rather declare now than wait for you guys to do so at your convenience. NSO helped out a member of my alliance, all you guys have done is make threats and I'd rather fight alongside them than watch NSO get curb stomped anyways.
[/quote]

No it does matter, look at your OP. You state we demand you send us free aid. Not one god damn time did we ever ask you to send aid to a VE nation, we explicitly asked you to send it to another alliance because we dont need it. Think about that. Read the logs of our query. Now, look back at your OP. See why it matters? Your making things up and literally lieing.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1282200446' post='2422835']
Watching you get destroyed is fun as well. I'm not whining, but stating what demands were made so people understand why I'm declaring better.
[/quote]

I agree, watching my NS grow is fun as crap. I do it every day!

Also, honestly, I don't really think this was necessary... It's not even an alliance announcement.

Although you're free to disagree. :smug:

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1282200585' post='2422840']
No it does matter, look at your OP. You state we demand you send us free aid. Not one god damn time did we ever ask you to send aid to a VE nation, we explicitly asked you to send it to another alliance because we dont need it. Think about that. Read the logs of our query. Now, look back at your OP. See why it matters? Your making things up and literally lieing.
[/quote]
Obligatory: u reteard you dont even know the stoy.

Have fun blowing up a drama queen VE :awesome:

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1282200942' post='2422845']
I urge you to think of your alliance mates Metharge. It's not worth it to have them rolled because of this issue.
[/quote]

His actions will be treated as that of a rogue by us despite the slander, just because I'm a damn nice guy, though I don't speak for the other alliances who declared on NSO.

For the record, I was more than fair with this clown:

[quote]<Impero[VE]> no politics, etc
<Impero[VE]> just simply aiding a waring nation
<Impero[VE]> so if you want to make it right and even out the aid, thats fine
<Impero[VE]> if not, thats fine too
<Methrage> Well I withdrew all except the one with RV when I was approached, I don't plan to make new aid offers to them if you guys declare on me.
<Impero[VE]> though the latter choice has its own obvious implications
<Methrage> *don't plan to make new aid offers if you don't declare
<Impero[VE]> yes, and i appreciate it
<Impero[VE]> but RV did accept the one
<Impero[VE]> so just even that out by aiding a Rok guy and all is well
<Methrage> Well, that was for personal rather than political reasons
<Methrage> nothing to do with his alliance.
<Impero[VE]> aye i understand
<Impero[VE]> all the same to me though
<Methrage> Is RoK pushing this issue or are you doing this on your own? If RoK was making the demands in regards to themselves it would make more sense.
<Impero[VE]> blanket covering of the bases when it comes to aiding nations wearing an AA we are at war with
<Impero[VE]> if you wish to just speak to Rok though thats fine, they will tell you the same
<Methrage> What about the aid GOD got from NPO during the last war? Do you think it was wrong for them to ask for the money during the war?
<Methrage> and for all their allies to back GOD on it... :
<Impero[VE]> not really of any concern to me right now :x
<Impero[VE]> im a very liniar person
<Impero[VE]> and we are speaking right now because of a singular problem of there being an accepted aid offer from you to a nation who we are at war with
<Impero[VE]> so i dont really feel like debateing anything that happened in the past or present or anything thats going on with tetris or whatever
<Methrage> So what happens if I don't pay RoK? Does VE and RoK declare on me?
<Impero[VE]> just the one issue, and an acceptable conclusion would be to even out the aid offer
<Impero[VE]> yes
<Methrage> or just one alliance? :P\
[b]<Impero[VE]> well i mean i dont really care who you aid[/b]
[b]<Impero[VE]> i beleive goldie said Rok because we dont partiuclarly need the money[/b]
<Impero[VE]> and its kind of "their" war as our position is simply supportive despite the fact we have the majority of wars
[b]<Methrage> I'll send it to bob janova since he's an old friend, but I'm not sending RoK anything as they could end this war if they wanted.
<Methrage> Would that be acceptable?[/b]
<Impero[VE]> hold on for one moment i need to step away real quick
[b]<Impero[VE]> yea i dont care, if you can get him to accept it that is[/b]
<Methrage> I offered Bob Janova $4.5m, so now its in his hands. :P[/quote]

This morning I awoke to see another offer to NSO, so I pmed him asking if he decided to just choose war, and he said bob declined.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1282201135' post='2422850']
His actions will be treated as that of a rogue by us despite the slander, just because I'm a damn nice guy, though I don't speak for the other alliances who declared on NSO.

For the record, I was more than fair with this clown:

This morning I awoke to see another offer to NSO, so I pmed him asking if he decided to just choose war, and he said bob declined.
[/quote]

Well it's good to hear that potentially unknowing members won't get attacked.

If you want to be taken seriously Metharge, you should stop pulling these stunts. You're a nice guy, you just misunderstand lots of things. :x