Disbandment of The Guardians of Origin

[center][img]http://tgo-cn.cacwebstudios.com/uploads/links/lback-flag.png[/img][/center]

With deep regret, I am abandoning my quest to build The Guardians of Origin to it's full potential. My work and sacrifices for the good of the alliance outweighed the sacrifices of others. I thank all of you for the well wishes, it just wasn't to be.

When you found an alliance, one has to expect and come to terms with the notion that you will be the one doing most of the work and making most of the time/effort sacrifices. This is particularly true when the alliance is small or if there's few really active members.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1281285030' post='2404578']
People, when you make an alliance make sure you're willing to put in the effort to make it last longer then two months.

If you're not going to do it at least make sure someone else can. :/
[/quote]

He put in some effort to make better forums than some of the stronger alliances around here though, so in that sense he did try.

Good luck Feig, sorry you couldn't make TGO everything you had hoped it would be.

Come on guys, give the man a break! He might not have known what he should have expected but atleast he have learned it now!

That could properly make him a good member for what ever alliance he choose to join and a good leader in ½ - 1 year from now.

Feigelinc, I am sad that your dream for you alliance failed, but keep working on it!

Visit our irc channal [url="http://www.coldfront.net/webchat/chat.php?channel=cia"]#cia on coldfront[/url]