Nemesis Announcement

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/thumb/1/1b/FlagoftheDarkFist.png/250px-FlagoftheDarkFist.png[/img]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/2/22/Nemesis.jpg[/img][/center]

[size=14pt][u][b]Nemesis goes Fisting [/b][/u][/size]

[b]Too much to drink[/b]

This connection is between Nemesis and Dark Fist, forever united in drunken fighting for no reason in their awesome sphere, and their hatred of brown. Both alliances have come together in understanding that if it’s brown flush it down particularly if it’s Sith related, the blue ones are alright, we love them in our drunkenness.

[b]Brotherhood [/b]

Nemesis and Dark Fist hereby affirm their semi-marital, semi-adulterous relationship and general hatred of Sith by signing of this treaty. Both dudes should and will respect each other in any future and current endeavours.

[b]Kebabs and last night details[/b]

If one dude asks for money for a kebab or a favour like the other dude sister’s number, the other is highly encouraged to assist. If one alliance remembers any potential security issues after what happened last night, they must enlighten the alliance that forgot. If some prat decides to shout abuse at either dude, the other is mucho encouraged to shout back.

[b]Fisting with Nemesis[/b]

If someone decides to jump either of the chudat dudes of this treaty, the response is a mandatory fist to the face. However if one decides to hit first and then the other dude is hyped by the crowd, the dude can totally jump into the fray even though he doesn't have to. Nevertheless if the dude decides not to jump in he will be regarded to have soiled himself.

[b]Hobo stole my job[/b]

Should one dude be turned into a hobo or any event arises that either dude feels like they fell into some ditch then he must send a text 48 hours in advance of their shoddy intentions.

[u][b]Signed for Nemesis[/b][/u]
[b]Triumvirate: Daggarz, T-O-P, and Poyples
Minister of Internal Affairs: Kataklizm the Great
Minister of Defense: Bob Ilyani
Minister of Economic Affairs: Flessen
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Amossio (LAWL)[/b]

[b][u]Signed for Dark Fist[/u]
Daikos, Diarch
Starcraftmazter, Diarch
Martinius, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Stalwart, Chief of Fisting
CaptainCrackerrs, Minister of Economic Affairs[/b]

tl;dr MDoAP. If anyone didn't guess, Amossio wrote this treaty, LAWL

o/ Fisting your Nemesis in the face

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is our flag smaller? I declare this treaty void and null.

Apart from that, I look forward working with Nemesis on stated above moral agendas, and holding all of you to my strict moralist standards, under threat of severely violent war.

Furthermore I think NSO should be destroyed.

I haven't been here in a while, so can someone confirm that I'm still doing it right?

Edited by Starcraftmazter

[quote name='Starcraftmazter' timestamp='1280280618' post='2391889']
Why is our flag smaller? I declare this treaty void and null.

Apart from that, I look forward working with Nemesis on stated above moral agendas, and holding all of you to my strict moralist standards, under threat of severely violent war.

Furthermore I think NSO should be destroyed.

I haven't been here in a while, so can someone confirm that I'm still doing it right?
[/quote]
You had your chance. Besides, didn't you get into trouble last time for a similar title?